World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bella pink

Type 1 herpies on genitals

bella pink

Hi I just wanted to get input on other people who have type 1 herpies on genitals how often you have outbreaks or if you even have had another outbreak since your initial outbreak 

medicalanonymo

GHSV1 diagnosed 6 months ago. I had multiple recurrent OBs almost continually. My tip of penis and anus always burn (2/10). My trigger is masturbation always but also sleep changes. If I don't masturbate I will be fine with some burning but a quick session of masturbation and my tip of penis burning increases, anus burning is more intense with one or two sores in anus, redness around, fissures, and get one or 2 sores always on buttocks. It's non stop for me since I got it.

Many have it better, some have it worst than GHSV2.  I think (my opinion) the main thing that affects recurrence is the strain of HSV1 (more wild its worst) and also if yoou caught it with really rough sex with lot of abrasion and mechanical barriers (skin tissue) were compromised and ofcourse to an extent immune system then you will have many recurrences. Mine was very very rough Bj for 20 mins literally she tore my foreskin I think .. so lot of compromise of the tissue and masturbation stimulates that area and nerve signals are sent to neuron cells and virus is activated. One silly day of painful pleasure and life is done.

How rough was your sex when you caught it ..

Edited by medicalanonymo

bella pink

I didnt have sex just received oral sex and was fingered so I musst have gotten it from the oral sex

medicalanonymo

Yeah most ppl get GHSV1 thru oral Sex. We just didn't know enough. Was oral sex intense, rough?

Mine was very rough and I have daily symptoms and had 8 OBs (sores) in 6 months. The anus ones are pretty painful and the burning is intense.

My opinion is the amount of tissue compromise/abrasion at the time of infection is a part of how many recurrences you will have along with other factors like time of exposure (viral load), your health at that time (fever, cold etc), Immune system, triggers etc ..

Newtothis123
6 hours ago, Jbug25 said:

I have GHSV1 and have only had 2 outbreaks in 11 years 

do you do anything special, i have seen people out there who get one and never have another...either its oral or genital...any insight?

Newtothis123
On 6/25/2017 at 4:16 AM, medicalanonymo said:

GHSV1 diagnosed 6 months ago. I had multiple recurrent OBs almost continually. My tip of penis and anus always burn (2/10). My trigger is masturbation always but also sleep changes. If I don't masturbate I will be fine with some burning but a quick session of masturbation and my tip of penis burning increases, anus burning is more intense with one or two sores in anus, redness around, fissures, and get one or 2 sores always on buttocks. It's non stop for me since I got it.

Many have it better, some have it worst than GHSV2.  I think (my opinion) the main thing that affects recurrence is the strain of HSV1 (more wild its worst) and also if yoou caught it with really rough sex with lot of abrasion and mechanical barriers (skin tissue) were compromised and ofcourse to an extent immune system then you will have many recurrences. Mine was very very rough Bj for 20 mins literally she tore my foreskin I think .. so lot of compromise of the tissue and masturbation stimulates that area and nerve signals are sent to neuron cells and virus is activated. One silly day of painful pleasure and life is done.

How rough was your sex when you caught it ..

have the recurrences gotten any better from one to the other...I have read the first is usually the worst...what has your experience been?

medicalanonymo

The first one was worst.

of the other 7 the last one was pretty bad as far the burning.

I am sure mine will reccur contstantly given mine is not atypical of HSV1.

Jbug25

Didn't do anything at all! Guess I just got lucky and never got recurring outbreaks until now. I had my second OB ever almost 2 months ago. It was very mild. Had maybe 4-5 sores on one side and only hurt when clothes rubbed on it, other than that I was fine. Was gone within a week! Keep your head up! You'll get through it 

Lifegoeson1232

I was diagnosed in May and have not had another outbreak since the initial one, thankfully. I'd like to think I am doing things right!

useless

How do you find out what type of hsv1 you have. In terms of it being wild type or not.

Whyyyyy
7 minutes ago, useless said:

How do you find out what type of hsv1 you have. In terms of it being wild type or not.

I'm wondering this as well...

useless

I have a lot of symptoms that other people don't seem to have so i was wondering maybe i have a certain strain of hsv1 that isn't command. Just a thought.