World's Largest Herpes Support Group
SupermansJustice

Herpes petition - CDC/NIH/FDA

SupermansJustice

G

Edited by SupermansJustice

OffTheGrid
Bella17

I'm new here, where would I be able to sign this petition? 

Franticheart

This is brilliant, thank you for taking the time to do this. It's excellently worded too. x I signed it 

It Hurts

Thank you and well said. I signed. I am new here.  I wish I had known about this site seven years ago when I contracted the most horrible thing in my life. Thank you for doing this. My medication does not subside my symptoms. Every day is agonizing and I have to wonder what it would be like if I did not take the medicine. The thought of a cure or even something to help subside the symptoms well, I have not really wraped my head around it. That would be beyond wonderful.  I have had this for seven agonizing years and as the years go by the symptoms and problems increase. I hope that something truly is on the horizon so we all can find much needed and deserved relief. 

It Hurts

That's the other side of it, nobody other than my doctor, the person who gave this to me who said, "what's the difference if we are going to be together" (that didn't happen" and my best friend/boyfriend now know that I suffer from this. I cannot let my children know. I cannot let them have this burden and I sure as heck will never let my family know or friends. This is why I was so happy to the point that it brought me  to tears when I happened upon this site today. I have felt and been so alone for so long and seeing that there are other people out there while we all are going through a horrible ordeal, well, it brings a little comfort to know that I am not alone 

Whyyyyy
29 minutes ago, SupermansJustice said:

Awesome! Thank you! I am working with some individuals on twitter to see if we can get a big social media campaign going. We can use all the help we can get.

Awesome! I'm so discouraged today... I need some good news :(

OFMDH

Signed. 

You'd think NIH spending x100 more on HIV ($3 billion for HIV vs $30 million a year for HSV) they could allocate some more funds considering it increases the risk of HIV acquisition fourfold. 

Evaluate
13 minutes ago, OFMDH said:

You'd think NIH spending x100 more on HIV ($3 billion for HIV vs $30 million a year for HSV) they could allocate some more funds considering it increases the risk of HIV acquisition fourfold.

I've often wondered that.  It's similar to investing in HPV research with the end result being less incidences of cancer (and of course, less HPV).  Obviously not exactly the same but you get the idea.  The research even backs it up - reduce HSV and from that a reduction in HIV transmission.

moialbalushi

Donnnneee. I signed. Got a plan that might do a good job in terms of this. I wont talk about it now. Stay tuned guys. 

Edited by moialbalushi

West end gal

Grrrreat  petition!! Signed, and posted it on national FB group site...

14 hours ago, Evaluate said:

I've often wondered that.  It's similar to investing in HPV research with the end result being less incidences of cancer (and of course, less HPV).  Obviously not exactly the same but you get the idea.  The research even backs it up - reduce HSV and from that a reduction in HIV transmission.

Very good point 

Whyyyyy

I posted in Facebook groups 

hopeful22

Hello SupermansJustice 

I signed. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to make this petition. 

Best

Hopeful 

Just want to move on.

Signed and donated. Awesome post!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Ayopollo
      By Ayopollo
      Hey any help would be great. I’ve been losing my mind of this and I’ve been procrastinating on going to get tested because I’m scared of the results and also I have no insurance or anything to consult with a doctor.

so I got tested may of 2018 and I was positive for hsv1 which I feel like I may have gotten as a kid not sure, but since that test I’ve received unprotected oral sex twice and every since I’ve slowly been growing bumps on the meatus. I’m uncircumcised as well. Could this be herpes, warts, chlamydia? My girlfriend (I cheated on her and don’t know how to explain to her I might’ve caught something) has had a bit of blood discharge on her underwear in between periods. I work a lot and wear sort of tight clothing and I get smegma under the head as well. Smells bad too. Help!!! I’ve had this for months.
    • Tayyy
      By Tayyy
      Hi, I have consistent folliculitis in my genital area that has been confirmed before when I went for doctors appointments. I just had a boil on my outer labia about 3 weeks ago. When I noticed the bump(which was under the skin) there was a raised bump below the boil that was not firm at all. Everytime I applied pressure with my finger to the boil, pus would come out of the other bump. I assumed they were connected. Two days after that I had sex with my boyfriend and a few days after that, I noticed that the bump that was not firm was now red. It kinda looked like a blister so that concerned me. When I squeezed the bump pus squirted out, then a clear liquid. I put a hot towel to it and pus and blood popped out with some clear liquid. After that was drained out the bump was no longer raised and just went flat. The next day it was still red but lighter in color. It went away quickly and the firm boil above it also went down alot but I can still feel it under the skin if I search for it. Was this an outbreak or just bacteria? Can folliculitis or a boil turn to a herpes blister? All feedback is welcome and I am scheduling a dr appointment as soon as I can. Also I want to add that I am an African American woman and I was told my curly pubic hair could cause more boils and folliculitis. 
    • Mountainsplease
      By Mountainsplease
      I have noticed that I now have chronic constipation after my primary outbreak. Scientists have found a link to it. Has anyone else had this issue? Treatments?
    • Starlord
      By Starlord
      Hi all,
      I am new here. Is there any indians here?
    • Alwayssmile_
      By Alwayssmile_
      Hi 
      I'm losing more hair than usual and not on any suppressive meds. 
      Was wondering if anyone else experienced this hsv2 diagnosis or even hsv1 diagnoses 
      If so how did you solve the problem? 
      Thank you. 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Toro
      I have the same symptoms as well and the only thing that worked out is Amenalief.I am taking 1 pill a day.
    • cowpoke02
      it happens ..  talking about few guys so i guessed ..  only take sone mess up or lie ..  experiment continues . i was doing great .  went backwards .. not eating is my friend ..  i get some supplies back and i will see if they working better than thing i was taking them with ...  order nuns hemp oil and products . they make best  out of california .   joint pain stuff and edible oil .  might work really well . experiment time ..  smoke real pot as well .  always hope // i know at worse i make my own oil dose up at night ..  eat clean .. i looking at it as a war and battle .. i was just healthy for while ..  so all gotta do is eat dried apricots or hemp oils ... or switch on off best products so body dint get used to it or damage from one thing to long ..  take care ..   you work in law offices ?  i could use a hand typing up simple retard few sentences  . make every thing short ..  i could pay back extra if i win ...     yes sex is reckless . i didn't a lot but made bad choices .. its reckless since it is your life . bible no joke . world history of truths of man . problem is figure it out after ya screwed . lol.  strict cause when you comet to play or entertain idea specially others they usual;ly using you or trickery bad things .  all good.  it's a war and i just enough and have few tricks all ready . get stocked up on the remedies so don't run out . lol.  live where have pot be god sent . 
    • cowpoke02
      that is a real pain and pelvic problem made worse by stress that changes chemicals in body /  then it inflames nerves ..   i got scar tissue to prove it ..   lol..  get some pot to get rid of it .   try  three sistersor sisters hemp oil .  helps aches pains through the skin in  joints  so goo chance go through help the H plus ingest it  and smoke it .  made by 2 nuns in  califorina .. best hemp product and more expensive ..  ordering today for shipment ..  life a bitch . had it in control again something went wrong . ra out of one thing i was taking . might f been working better than seeds alone .  we keep experimenting . lol.  
    • MikeHerp
      It's not clear.  The experiments in which they inactivated 2-4% latent HSV in mice, was definitely in living mice. The research paper is very clear about that.  It appears that in May 2018, they also reported nearly 20-30% inactivation of latent HSV in living mice. It's not clear what the 90% is referring to, whether in living mice or some artificial latency model using mice sells in vitro.  I really hope that it was in living mice.  That would make sense, since the earlier experiments were in living mice.  But in any case, as you mentioned, this research is progressing very well. Let's continue to try to raise money for it.  
    • blurneworder
      Did anything cause the tears or would you just getting tears out of nowhere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.