World's Largest Herpes Support Group
HarrisonIs

Struggling to recognize Outbreaks!

HarrisonIs

Hello :)

I'm looking for some advice, I'm really struggling to recognize if I'm having an outbreak or not. I've had previous skin conditions of red dots and itchy skin as I had severe eczema as a child which has now thankfully cleared up. However, now being diagnosed with HSV1 gential about 10 months ago, I experience my primary (quite severe) OB and my secondary OB of only one minor lesion, I now find myself mulling over every red dot I find on my genitals. Currently I have a few red bumps under my foreskin which have left me wondering again whether or not I'm experiencing an OB :/ I was also awakened last night my a sudden sharp pang of itching/pain on my penis last night but and unsure if that was just boxers catching me or if it is linked!

I'm finding it very hard to know whether me and my partner are safe to have sex and am feeling it start to effect my confidence and I don't want to keep having to say no because I'm worrying!

I'd really appreciate any advice,

H

Worstguyever

I too on same feel.  I got it from exposure month before from there i have Herpes Symptoms of light fever, urinary retention and all.  But these small blisters it continuously coming on my both thighs back to back and going in 2-3 days for Past 3 week.  I am wondering is it called recurrent outbreak or my first outbreak itself continuing with Different blisters. I don't know how to deal with it. Hopefully you will get good info from Guys.  

HarrisonIs

Sorry to hear that!

Hope it clears up for you,  it may be that you're experiencing your primary and secondary back to back!

Worstguyever

@HarrisonIs. Thanks for the Support.  I am not sure but as you mentioned for me also same small redblisters 2-3 if its fade other start to come.  Are you in medication.  If so,  still getting these.  I not yet start any medicines and have to start. 

HarrisonIs

On 7/4/2017 at 6:20 AM, Worstguyever said:

@HarrisonIs. Thanks for the Support.  I am not sure but as you mentioned for me also same small redblisters 2-3 if its fade other start to come.  Are you in medication.  If so,  still getting these.  I not yet start any medicines and have to start. 

Hello :)

It was the odd red dot here and there but didn't really look like blisters so I was unsure. They're gone now anyway, they only lasted about 3 days! I didn't have any medication no but it sounds like something you should try :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Sheena C
      By Sheena C
      Im hsv2 and 1. its been like 18 months since i had a painful outbreak down there. Whyy dont i have sores down there or on my lips ? Is it because i have a healthy immune system that i could only have outbreaks long periods at a time?? 
      And with hsv1 can i still be contagious without a cold sore.. And how?
    • dancingmoontj
      By dancingmoontj
      I´m adding to pics : one from wednesday Dec 5th and today Monday Dec 10th.
      Went to consultation and doctor  gave me a prescription right away : with local aciclovir and valtrax .
      I haven´t get my blood lab or swab test yet. I´m still confused the way internet explain how herpes symptomps are, and all of these does not applied to me.
      this appear a day after having sex with my boydriend and that night we didnt even practice oral sex. 2 days before I shave with an old razor and the hair still short. I know it could be herpes and I´m accepting it but there´s many pics and symptoms out there on the pages that make me feel confused.
      Thanks for reading

• Arrabella
      By Arrabella
      Hello, im new here & ive been diagnosed with herpes 1 on my genitals today. For about 4 days the symptoms were getting worse to the point where i knew i had it. Swollen vagina, lesions that were wet looking & oozing yellow watery fluid. I could hardly walk & still cant. The pain is horrendous. Anyway, to my question. Im very confused, & i know there is no way i can tell who i got it off. After my 4 year relationship, i was saddened & i wanted to do anything to get my mind off him. Less then a year later, i began seeing a guy in march this year. We had a sexual relationship, we had sex, gave each other oral, kissed. ( sorry for the details but its relevant) i only saw him about 6 times in the 3 months we were seeing each other. Anyway, after that ended, i did end up with thrush & bacterial vaginosis. & on and off the opening around my vagina was red and irritatable. I was tested over and over again during the year nothing came up. I began seeing a new guy, who i like very much. So i thought id test myself again to be sure before starting a relationship. 2 weeks ago, My doctor did a swab & a urine test to cancel out herpes. It came back negative. I was beyond happy. Now, this is where it gets confusing. Seeing this guy, both having feelings for each other we had sex with protection & 2 days later i gave him oral sex . & that is all we have done. Protected sex, he fingered me,  i gave him oral sex & we have kissed alot. Now, a week later after that, that is when i began getting those symtoms & it was getting worse everyday. Today i found out that i do indeed have hsv 1 & i am petrified telling my new boy. It is early & i dont know how he will react either. + he knows everyone in my area so if it ever gets out i dont know how i will live with myself knowing people know i have this. Its not something to be ashamed about, but the whole social stigma about it makes me worry. Im really upset about it & crying while im writing this. My doctor didnt really tell me any info even after i asked. But because i have hsv1 on my genitals does that mean its not on my mouth & im fine to kiss? I was thinking continuing to see him for a few weeks & if its something special i will tell him... but im just wondering if kissing is okay.. + could i have got this of him? Any info or opinions would be grately appreciated. Thank you 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.