World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Faitheals_

Success❤️

Faitheals_

Hello! I just wanted to share my experience with Herpes. I got it around two years ago, a week before my birthday. It came from a really good friend that I literally grew up with, and loved as a bestfriend. He went to Korea a year for the army and the whole time he was there, we talked everyday.  And everyday, he said he had something to tell me when he got home.  When he got home, I found out he wanted to pursue a relationship with me. We talked for a while, and he ended up giving me HSV.  I thought about killing myself.  That's how distraught I was. But after much prayer, God reminded me of who I am. And who I am has nothing to do with Herpes. Herpes is just a Method to separate the men who are wort the energy, and those who aren't. I have not stopped dating. And I tell every guy that I have it up front. (With the exception of a couple.)I've had three relationships since, and my last ex still calls and texts me almost everyday. He still loves me, he just can't tolerate my moods, but we're working on that. The ex before that didn't care about Herpes, but he turned out to be a jerk. I have literally told around thirteen guys about it,  and only two stopped talking to me after. The rest still contact me, and still try to pursue me. In fact, there is this one man who is completely obsessed with me, and he knows. Didn't skip a beat! He drives a BMW and is very suscesdful, and he is persistent with trying to see me, and etc. but I've blocked his number because he's sneaky. Not only can you have a love life with Herpes, you can have standards! Don't think you've got to accept anything because you have this thing, no! 

Twilight3052

I just made a post this morning about feeling alone and like no one would want  me.. I get depressed about it a lot and cry.. I thought about killing myself but I'm the only child and that would break my mothers heart.. I'm glad to know women have success stories..

Faitheals_

You'd actually kill your self because of a skin disease? Resulting in a bump here or there, every now and again? Watch my 600 pound life.  This one woman was so big that she couldn't fit through the bathroom door, and her BOYFRIEND had to shower her on the porch. 'Many of the women on that show are restricted to simply laying in bed, a few have to depend on their mates to wipe their behinds because they're so fat. If they can find love, you think Herpes is going to stop you from finding it? Love is not circumstantial..,

Edited by Faitheals_

LillianPanos

@Twilight3052 thanks for sharing.  I know how you feel.  I felt the same way in the beginning i got thru it. You will too. Keep learning about it. You  .  Will get thru this and find succes.  I did. 

Twilight3052
3 hours ago, Faitheals_ said:

You'd actually kill your self because of a skin disease? Resulting in a bump here or there, every now and again? Watch my 600 pound life.  This one woman was so big that she couldn't fit through the bathroom door, and her BOYFRIEND had to shower her on the porch. 'Many of the women on that show are restricted to simply laying in bed, a few have to depend on their mates to wipe their behinds because they're so fat. If they can find love, you think Herpes is going to stop you from finding it? Love is not circumstantial..,

I know it seems really small but I guess for me I look at it as more than a skin disease.. I'm still learning about it.. I'm hoping it won't stop me from finding love.. I just never wanted to be looked at as being nasty.. maybe it's just my past experiences.. but thanks for the encouragement 

GeminiGirl83
On July 4, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Twilight3052 said:

I know it seems really small but I guess for me I look at it as more than a skin disease.. I'm still learning about it.. I'm hoping it won't stop me from finding love.. I just never wanted to be looked at as being nasty.. maybe it's just my past experiences.. but thanks for the encouragement 

I feel you! I just got rejected by another guy that I really like and it got me so depressed that these past days I couldn't function properly and all I think about is to die. 

Brokengrace

@Twilight3052, I feel you pain. I said that if this ever happened to me I'd do the same. I have a child... I getva depressed. It's just embarrassing and hilmilating. 

Please hung in there