World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Just a human being
    • Just a human being
      I kinda keep it abstract. There’s a lot online and it’s yet to publish. It sounds like you have a chronic case as such I’d do careful due diligence and watch and wait. I post on the generalities of the situation here. Implore for critical thinking, unity, open dialogue, further research, awareness for our doctors and scientists too scared to speak! I implore on these issues as it’s the most difficult cases that fail to treat with success! I don’t think I could even get a naturopath or practitioner brave enough to openly consult. I cannot speak on any group, admins do not understand science or medicine or politics and show poor leadership! There needs to be MASS REVOLT!
    • chillmoksha
      @Laguna I will try to look into it tonight but I am skeptical about that NO image/ not much info LinkedIn account. @Just a human being  It would be good if u elaborate on 5CC, Nevertheless I will check on it as well.
    • Just a human being
      Few leaders in the community wants to speak to anyone else about it, few leaders in the community wants to have constructive adult discussions, people block, ostracise, fail to critically think, actively prevent support or constructive dialogue, censor, ban, flame, doxx, humiliate, harass actively refuse to allow it, actively work to prevent it...yet so many people in the actual community want to talk about it, want the truth! Our society is insane, deeply conditioned and divided. I have to say I am developing a deep respect for the H/C forum as the only place one human beings voice is heard. We actively prevent the very healing we all need. 
    • Just a human being
      People say they want a cure but some days I wonder. If you express how stressful it’s been to support a small cohort through treatment with limited evidence most do not understand, when you ask for support or your struggles to cope with people’s trauma in treatment, or the ingrained societal perceptions, when you try to talk about the evidence it’s like you’ve done some evil thing! Apparently going against the grain to do what’s right is not worthy of human understanding or support! Expressing human vulnerability also appears to be incredibly evil! Damn! Any weakness or difficulties damn your just not worthy of care, support or respect!  After over a year in the space it’s so clear to me why there has been no progress. You are completely ostracized from the community for speaking out on this topic. How many are voiceless here too scared to speak? Yet we rarely hear from you. When you are successful you just disappear (Of course because we don’t hear from you you don’t exist! You must be a “conspiracy theory”. And even if you did then you would just be anecdotal and oh yeah that publishing evidence when they attempt to discredit it... hmm be interesting to hear the “conspiracy” stories on that one...)and I understand why as no one would listen to you anyhow! I hope for anyone reading this you get out alive lest you become a lost soul in purgatory stamping out hope for others due to confusion weaved in science and medicine.   
Sign in to follow this  
stace

every month!!

stace

so i have been diagnosed with HSV1 genital.. ive heard that outbreaks are rare and come about once a year or so ..however im getting them every month! 3-4 spots.. its really draining sad 

Lisajd

That is normally theoretically the case are you sure you have genital HSV 1.  Also what I would be looking at is some triggers iron is it around your period time are you stressed and look at your diet

LearningToAccept89

Hey just curious if OB keep reoccurring monthly or if it’s lessened?