World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
AB.Girl

What do you think of the dating site positive singles?

AB.Girl

Hey guys have any of you used the dating site positive singles? Lol I wasn't really all that interested in it and I really didn't want to pay for a site when I'm not sure if it would be any good. I've seen one profile on there for someone in my area and neither of us have paid for the site so we can't communicate just send a wink. Is it worth it? Any opinions would be fantastic thanks :)

LillianPanos

@AB.GirlI dont think it is worth it I joined as I was desperate never heard from anyone LOL. I met my man on plenty of fish, lotsa of good fishees there!

Stillme1968

in my opinion it has very few real members

I think many join and pay only to find out there is no one within driving distance

think it generates fake views, winks and uses dead profiles to drive up their members numbers

fixme1
5 hours ago, Stillme1968 said:

in my opinion it has very few real members

I think many join and pay only to find out there is no one within driving distance

think it generates fake views, winks and uses dead profiles to drive up their members numbers

It's full of fake profiles, the owners don't vet very well

AB.Girl

The city I live in isn't huge and the next nearest city is like a few hours driving so I feel like the few profiles on there would be real. But then I come back to thinking is paying $50 worth it to talk to 5 people of that.

ST

Since 2016 I've met 4. men on the site. Obviously none of them panned out. One was very insecure, two I wasn't attracted to and one wasn't a good person at all. I get less hits than I would have on a regular site but I won't be trying anywhere else. I don't want to spread this. The site doesn't always seem to update as it should. But it's a fair to good place to meet people. The forums and blogs are as good to read as here. 

MissOptimystic

It's been not so great for me. I made one friend on there with a guy I dated and hooked up with, but I mean I wasn't really on there looking for friends. For some reason it seems like the bottom of the bucket. Guys are either really distant emotionally or are so clingy you can't breathe. Other than that guy I befriended, I haven't met any "normal" guys on there. There are some that seem nice, but they are always way too far away geographically.

I plan to delete my profile next week and try Match. I've had better luck on the non-H mainstream sites than I have on there unfortunately. It's a great idea in theory, but reality is it is pretty bad. At least my experience.