World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Anglique

Herpes drugs

Anglique

Hallo 

Im new here,i have a question is anyone exprinceing the herpes 2 symtome get worst when they take herpes druges or anything that fight it??when i use drugs i get extrmly itchy and descomfort and irtiting skin in my gintal area,is any one exprinceing this with herpes drugs??and even when i dont have OB my skin there is snsitve and irtited

Plz if you have any info about this info me

Anglique

Hi @lisajd i was in valtrex and changed to farmvir,farmvir couse me nerves pain so it made it worst 

Lisajd

What you will be experiencing is what they call viral shedding or prodrome symptoms.  This means that the virus is active but you don't get an outbreak or you may get an outbreak.  It also occurs more in the first year that you have the virus and you're also contagious during the day time but normally the antiviral would reduce so symptoms not caused them to happen.  Are you taking the medication when you feel that it's symptoms coming on

Anglique

Thank you @Lisajd i get infacted 2014 and everyday is descomfort and itching is like liveing in hell and no Dr could help me,and yes i started with with valtrex 1 and half year everyday then i stop because i coulden stand the itching and the irritation i had then farmvir when i feel i will have OB with i always have OB all month

Plz tell is there anything i can do about this??

Kurdt01

the only affect AV's have every had for me is to make it worse. Valtrex in particular makes my burning almost unbearable. It's like it ramps it up but still doesn't help or stop OB's in anyway.