World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Gillybean

Question about crop up stage

Gillybean

I started 9 days ago but who's counting, every time I think it's finally over and going to start to heal up a new batch pops up.  How long does this part last before they finally stop popping up in a new part of the vagina?  This is my first bad outbreak.  I am so itchy and uncomfortable.  I've got a flavorice ice pop rigged up in the underwear.  Cold seems to be the only thing that helps.

medicalanonymo

Two weeks to feel better .. 1 month to be close to normal ..

You are there .. hold up

Lisajd

It really depends on how well your immune system can suppress the virus outbreak naturally it will take longer than some who don't.  You need to treat it like you would treat the flu.  Maybe try some supplements to boost your immune system but make sure you eat well and rest and keep your fluids up.  Unfortunately the first year is the time that you are likely to get more outbreaks or when your immune system is compromised

Gillybean

Ok thx.  Today is day 10 but again who's counting!   I feel so much better.  I was supposed to go to the Dr yesterday  but couldn't get a chance with the kids being home for the summer.  I have been taking supplements and took 2 Epson salt soaks yesterday, sat on ice for 12 hrs, and bought camex and herpecinL.  Most of them are doing much better and no new ones since day 8.  I find the ones inside the vagina opening are taking longest to improve.  At this point I am going straight for the blood test and may skip the Dr.  as I said I don't have health insurance and don't make much.  If I don't continue to improve I will go to an urgent care tomorrow afternoon as it will be my first opportunity.  The kids will be with their father for the weekend.  Today I have a 12 hr shift.  I work in the medical field and know it's definitely genital herpes.  Question is which type and when I got it.  Really does is matter when?  Not going to change anything.  If I tested negative then it's new and I can point a finger.  All I know is that I learned a ton and now know what to do and what not to do next time I get a first sign of OB.  I am going to continue to do my best and keep a strong immune system going foward.  I will use herbal techniques and hope to suppress the virus.  One last question.  After the blood test confirms it will I then be able to order aclyvore  (not sure of spelling! ) from an online pharmacy?  Will that count for diagnosis?  I would like to have them on hand in the event of a first sign in future outbreak.  At this time yesterday I was in such bad shape and cant say enough positive things about Epson salt, carmex, and herpecinL.  If I ever have sex again the coconut oil will be used as lube.  I do believe I made things worse with using it to treat in the beginning.  I guess in my case it's more suited for prevention and not treatment.  Thanks to all who responded.   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD?
    Get started with testing options here

• HerpesOrNot
      @DJwah curious about your results. anything you can share?
    • HerpesOrNot
      Thanks. Did you experience general discomfort when urinating for quite a while after the excruciating part was done, or was it instantly over after the week with antivirals? 
    • HerpesOrNot
      Thanks for the response.  I have been tested for HSV over and over for 5 months (IgM 1 time and IgG over 5 times) and been negative on everything, including a swab of a red rash and of an irritated urethral opening.  My very first symptom of anything was VERY painful urination that lasted about a day or two if I recall, followed a week or so later by a sore throat, chills, night sweats, and fatigue.  Things settled for maybe a few days, then came an extremely itchy anus/rectum with redness for weeks, itchy groin with no redness at all, then eventual red, itchy rash in groin and increase in redness on penile skin with mild itching. Never had a lesion or blister anywhere from what I've seen. Nothing seems to coincide with typical herpes, but herpes isn't always typical from what I've learned. Creams of all kinds from doctors are not helping at all.  I seem to have a new bug no one has ever come across (doubtful), or an atypical case of herpes or something similar. 
    • WilsoInAus
      No, Sebi was a fraud. This article is an interesting summary. https://www.thebody.com/article/dr-sebi-did-not-cure-hiv-nipsey-hussle-documentary If you’re basing the possibility of ‘cures’ on Sebi, I’ve got a car for sale that’s had one careful lady driver! Its simply fact that of the 40 billion people who have ever had HSV 1/2, not one eradicated it from their body.
    • Mr Fasting
      I'm amazed people do not think outside the box and to go to great efforts to reply to me saying "it's not curable" I simply cannot understand. If you truly believe Western Medicine and they say it's not curable then whatever they claim in the future you will live your life with their scientific proof. I simply have posted here to hear from like minded people who are juicing and doing colonics to see what their results are. People who have had cancer have cured it with a alternative lifestyle becoming vegan etc so if cancer is cureable who can't you open your mind and just think could hsv be curable? did you know Dr Sebi was taken to court because he claimed he cured someone with Aids? He turned up with 25 people who he cured of all illnesses and was let off. So please spare me your thought's of "It's not curable" as I will never belive that. Unless you have some experiences with juicing and colonics you wish to share then do not comment on this thread. Will no longer reply to closed minded sad people like yourselves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.