World's Largest Herpes Support Group
cac377

My herpes has stopped

cac377

When I was first diagnosed with herpes in December... I read this forum a lot. It just seemed that people were coping with the virus instead of trying to stop it. I want to cure this virus, not cope with it... and I may have finally stopped it. 

5 months ago:

Here is my original post of what I was taking to stop the virus - 

Back then... my virus was off the hinges. I had it really bad. I was breaking out on thighs, on my penis, on my hips, buttocks, lower back, lower abs... it was that bad. I was itching vigorously, skin peeling, blisters everywhere. It wouldn't stop. 

I totally forgot if I added this to the list, but I also started taking MMS. Every time I did ozone or MMS or Ozone... my breakouts would increase dramatically. 

3 months ago:

Then... a few months ago... something amazing happened. It all stopped. In a couple of days, all my scabs healed, all my blisters went away and the scarring began healing as well. I was so happy that I rushed to the clinic and got an std test. It still came back positive for herpes... but I scored a 2.2. 

After looking at that score, I dropped all the things I was taking. I just went strictly on a vitamin c diet, I would take ascorbyl vitamin c and lyposheric vitamin c. I also started taking zinc daily and would use 30% food grade hydrogen peroxide while I was showering. I was deep into the vitamin c... I can't tell you how many grams of vitamin c I was doing... but I remember having to go to the store every 3 days to get more. I did this for a few months. At this time as well, I was up to 8 ozone therapy sessions. Oh... and I was taking pau d arco and beta glucan as well. So... during this period... vitamin c, pau d arco, beta glucan, zinc, ozone therapy and hydrogen peroxide

Today:

About a month and a half ago... I dropped everything. I haven't been doing anything to stop the virus. I even stopped doing ozone therapy. Although, I scheduled an appointment for next month for maintanance. However... I've been doing evening I can to get a breakout. A while ago... when I used to eat chocolate, it caused a breakout. Not anymore. When I used to rub hand sanitizer on the affected areas, I used to get a breakout. Not anymore. When I used to drink a lot of alcohol, I used to get a breakout. Not anymore. When I used to rub certain creams in the area, I used to get a breakout. Not anymore. 

I have been outbreak free for a while now. After I do my next ozone therapy session, in going to get tested again and see what's happening. Even though it seems the virus is gone, I'm still worried about passing the virus through shedding. 

The only thing I noticed is that I itch from time to time. However... I don't know if it's from the virus or just general itching. I've always been itchy though. Unrelated to the virus... sometimes my head itches, my face itches, my shoulder itches, my leg itches, my butt itches... but it's just regular itching. We all get itchy sometimes. Sometimes I do get itchy down there... but only if I'm really thinking about it... so sometimes I wonder if it's just me being inside my head... you know?

I know you will all read this and tell me that I'm not cured or that herpes lessens over time and that nothing I did actually helped and that time healed some of this... but I like to think that the effort I put into stopping the virus got me to where I'm at today. 

The only real thing I do now is go to the gym and drink tons of water. I've been going to the gym way before I got herpes. I go everyday and I use the sauna everyday too... 

ok... I'm done. Lol

Edited by cac377

Jessixa

Good morning!! I guess I'm not as informed as I thought I was about hsv 2. Can you tell me what ozone is. When I went to the doctor they just said I had it, not that I had a level or anything like that.  I don't really do anything to cause it, but I swear to goodness that if I think about it, the next day I'll have an outbreak. Every single time!  I'll go months and months without anything, then have outbreaks right after the other has healed. Anyway! I'm so happy for you and I think I need to try that!

cac377

When you go to your regular doctor, they will give you one of those 3 antiviral medications, which I have never taken.

I've been doing research on herpes... really deep research, and I found ozone therapy.

this isn't something a regular doctor will mention or give to you. You will have to find a natural remedy doctor to give this to you. 

They basically draw a bag of blood from your arm... put it into a bag and then infuse your blood with ozone and then place all of it back into your body. 

Most diseases cannot survive in an ozonated environment... especially herpes. This isn't a low cost treatment tho. It costs 300 per session for me. 

Jessixa

Oh wow! I can't afford that at all. They have me valtrex and that's all. It's just frustrating because anytime I think about it it pops up! 

cac377

That's why I didn't want to do these antiviral meds. I've heard stories of people going on antivirals and it didn't help much. Besides... antivirals can cause health issues over time. 

That is why I chose the natural route. I don't get outbreaks anymore. I still itch from time to time.. but again... I'm. It sure if it's herpes itching or just a regular itch. 

After I get my next ozone therapy session done, I'll go and test again.

Jessixa

That is amazing and I'm definitely going to take you up on it and try it!! 

cac377

My advice is to read up in vitamin c (ascorbyl and lyposoheric) and also try 30% hydrogen peroxide. 

I wouid say you should try MMS also... but MMS isn't for the faint of heart. It tastes nasty and it will have you vomiting. I took it everyday for a month. I still have a lot left, but I'm not in the mood to try it again.

like I said though... people are trying to cope with it. I don't want to cope. I want to destroy it.

Edited by cac377

Mmmboston

Thanks cac. I am undertaking a very similar approach. I may incorporate Monolaurin as well since there seems to be decent research on it, and it's natural so can't harm. 

Anyway, can you explain how you used the H202? Was it after your shower; spraying your hips, genital area etc..?? Did you dilute with distilled water? I had success doing that a while ago, but stopped because I thought I had knocked H into remission. Thanks!!

cac377

H202 Usage:

There's a couple of ways to use it. I got a spray bottle and placed water in it. Then I put less than 1/4 of a bottle of H202 into the spray bottle and mixed it around. 

When I took my shower, I would wash myself up as usual... however... before I got out, I would spray the entire bottle of the water/hydrogen peroxide mixture on my privates, thighs, hips, butt, lower back. 

Alternatively, I would sometimes just take a shower, get dried off and then spray the mixture on the areas I mentioned above. 

When I used the H202, I would actually notice the herpes showing up on my areas as I was spraying. After I got done spraying, they would immediately dissapear. It wasn't itchy or anything... it would just show up during the spraying. After a while, it stopped showing up.

i also forgot to mention... but I tried monolaurin as well. I tried a type of monolaurin called laracindin (pardon my spelling... I'm at work)... and that seemed to help as well.

The big reason why I stopped taking everything is because I wasn't seeing any more breakouts/symptoms and I stopped seeing results after a while.. which is why I think my herpes may be gone (or it's in a verryyy deep sleep).

When I get off of work... I'll post some links and resources for herpes. I also have a master list of where you can find natural remedy doctors in the USA... and where you can receive ozone therapy

Mmmboston

Awesome, really helpful. Have had similar experience with H2O2, this time, and with other supplements, I will follow for longer and more regularly. Thanks. 

Lisajd

What is really important here to understand is that every body's immune system is different and everyone has different genetics there for what might work for one might not work for another.   For those who have HSV 1 genital it is unlikely that you're going to get a lot of outbreaks at any rate and other people over time yes they should decrease but it is about looking after your health and wellbeing and if you're doing everything right but you're still getting a lot of outbreaks then yes try something else

Lisajd

Have you tried to change your medication at all.  How long have you actually had the virus for.  That must be very annoying for you I hope it does improve

Anglique

@Lisajd i have the virus more then 3 years and i tried all druges Valtrex and farmvir .........,they stop the blister but they made other symtoms worst

cac377

UPDATE:

-Still outbreak free. 

-I basically have my old diet back. My old diet wasn't bad... but it included a lot of junk food, chocolate, candy, chips, etc. I still eat fruits and vegetables. Still remain outbreak free.

-I feel itchy everyday - again... not sure if it's herpes or not. I itch all over my body (including my genital area)... so I am not sure if this is restricted to just herpes. 

-I got my final ozone therapy session done on Saturday. When I first started doing ozone, every time I would get done with the process, I used to breakout pretty bad immediately after. This is my first time doing ozone therapy in 2 months. After I finished the process, didn't breakout and didn't feel any symptoms.

-I am talking to Westover Heights and making plans to get the Western Blot test.

Question:

I have read that when the immune system is down, the herpes virus strikes and starts producing outbreaks. I've actually been really sick these past couple of days with throwing up, night sweats, diarrhea, headaches and major stress from work, but I haven't experienced any herpes symptoms at all. Does herpes ALWAYS occur during sickness and stress? 

cac377

Update:

I am trashed right now. Not going to lie. Lol. I am doing an alcohol experiment to see if it will trigger my herpes. Last time I had alcohol (which was during the time of my first diagnosis), I broke out. I went to the store and purchased a 4 Loko. I am hoping to lower my immune system a bit, and I am also eating some chocolate and wheat right now. Seeing if it will give me an outbreak. So far... nothing! 

On that note... I have ordered the Western Blot. It will arrive at my house in 3-5 business days. From there, I will go to an Any Lab Test Now, have them spin my blood and I will get it shipped to the U of Wash for further testing. Then, I will get my results in 1-3 weeks.  

WilsoInAus

Remember though that for most people it isn't alcohol itself that contributes to an outbreak (it isn't known to) but the stressful reasons why we might on occasion drink to excess that is the more likely culprit.