World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
unrelentingagony

Sex Life

unrelentingagony

Has anyone's sex life remained unchanged post diagnosis?

Is that even possible?

WilsoInAus

For sure, my partner has HSV-2 and there's nothing different about our sex life... no position, no form, nothing is off limits, no condoms and no antivirals...

Best to draw a curtain across that thinking for now ;)

jpg
14 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

For sure, my partner has HSV-2 and there's nothing different about our sex life... no position, no form, nothing is off limits, no condoms and no antivirals...

Best to draw a curtain across that thinking for now ;)

Really? No precautions used? 

WilsoInAus

None, just avoid sex when there are no symptoms or feelings that there is an outbreak or potential. This is pretty rare.

WilsoInAus

Not really, there would be about 500 million couples in the world just like us!

Poisonflower

My sex life is ruined. I can't even get someone to have sex with me. Its lonely and I'm starting to become depressed.

Nightmare7575

The woman who gave it to me is having no problems finding guys from what she tells me, she goes on dating sites and looks for guys who seem less concerned about STDs  in their profiles and discloses to them. Sixty one thousand people on here have this ,so I am sure there are lots of people looking for sex,lust and love who have this.

Where are you looking at and how do you disclose to them ?  keep meeting people and  and that person will be out there for you.Where I am from in the States,there is a meet up group for people with Herpes ,so look in your city and why not try the Herpes dating sites.

I am living in a place  right now  where there are about 10 guys for every woman ,so I am not having sex either [lol].