World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare7575

Intercourse with clothes ?,If we can't beat it maybe we can we work around it

Nightmare7575

[Who ever had wrote in thanks] I was reading another section and somebody wrote in saying they have sex ,but her boyfriend wears boxer shorts and a condom ,so there is no skin on skin .I think this is a great idea, does anybody else do it ? I even thought about biker shorts or  with a whole cut for the Penis and of course a condom and if its cut right it might also stop the Condom from slipping off. I think it works for any sexual position and covers the areas that need to be covered . I think people in the bondage community have had shorts like these for years,so all that needs to be done is make them more comfortable.  

RayLynne
On 7/16/2017 at 6:01 AM, Nightmare7575 said:

[Who ever had wrote in thanks] I was reading another section and somebody wrote in saying they have sex ,but her boyfriend wears boxer shorts and a condom ,so there is no skin on skin .I think this is a great idea, does anybody else do it ? I even thought about biker shorts or  with a whole cut for the Penis and of course a condom and if its cut right it might also stop the Condom from slipping off. I think it works for any sexual position and covers the areas that need to be covered . I think people in the bondage community have had shorts like these for years,so all that needs to be done is make them more comfortable.  

This is a great idea in theory but most clothes are porous and therefor not HSV proof. 

medicalanonymo

First of all if you dont have sores in the boxer shorts region, the skin is too thick to shed the virus other than the penis shaft. Actual research shows that without sores the asymptomatic shedding occurs on the full penis shaft in male (scrotum skin is too thick) and in similar area of the females. So if an infected male wore condoms and put a tape or something at the very bottom of the shaft where condom may not cover then you actually have no risk of transmission.  But in presense of sores if you have boxers on and condom (with some tape) that covers your full penis then your transmission risk is not there but why do it when sores are there cause it's uncomfortable and you have other symptoms.

Transmission requires considerable friction or rubbing of skin to skin. If Herpes could be transmitted thru clothes then all night clubs and especially strip clubs are a major risk (a lap dance can be so rough on you shorts/pants and most men dont wear underwear to a strip club).

So I think wearing boxer shorts and condom that covers all of your genital area is a very good idea for more peace of mind. Fekk away my friend.

Edited by medicalanonymo

Lisajd

How do you say you dont have sores in the boxer short region.  There is the thigh and ur ass.

Nightmare7575

The boxer/underwear I wear come down to my thigh so they cover all the areas I have read on here that need to be covered. There is an old saying [necessity is the mother or all invention ] or something like that[lol].  Ideas are meant to be expanded on ,so biker shorts with a hole and condom.