World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Sean123

Concerned about Theravax and compassionate sales.

Sean123

Hello,

My concern is regarding Theravax and compassionate sales. The vaccine is being offered now through a middle man down south. However no data was published. I get that Halford passed however does it seem like a rational decision from a non business stand point to offer the vaccine to desperate people when no results have been published yet? Were only asking for 17 right now not 100s or 1000s ;some people claim they have gotten worse and others say they have become better. 

With all due respect it just seems like a money grab right now. I hope no one gets upset but this is our lives were talking about. 

I would like some non bias responses please. 

moialbalushi

I think you have the right to ask for results to be published. Personally , I  think it's better to call and ask or send an e-mail bro. 

RVX Patient and Investor

Sean,

no one is forcing anyone to participate.  no one is "money grabbing" which is a ridiculous accusation.  if RVx was doing that, the Bill doses would be priced at what the new doses will cost.

every vaccine goes thru a "middle man" aka "a doctor."

the whole intention here, is to simply make it available to those willing to take the risks.  if you aren't, thats FINE with me, with RVx, with everyone.  wait until you are more comfortable, np.  allow others to take their chances and report back their experiences.

having said that however, i don't know why anyone would want to deny someone else the opportunity to make their own choice?

Why not call or email if u have questions?

@Minerva Laboratories  @Vaccine4love

Edited by RVX Patient and Investor

Stbb
8 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

Sean,

no one is forcing anyone to participate.  no one is "money grabbing" which is a ridiculous accusation.  if RVx was doing that, the Bill doses would be priced at what the new doses will cost.

the whole intention here, is to simply make it available to those willing to take the risks.  if you aren't, thats FINE with me, with RVx, with everyone.  wait until you are more comfortable, np.  allow others to take their chances and report back their experiences.

having said that however, i don't know why anyone would want to deny someone else the opportunity to make their own choice?

Oh well :/

Edited by Stbb

Sean123
19 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

Sean,

I wanted non bias responses for a reason. With all due respect investor I dont really know your motive here and would appreciate responses from others who are not financially tied in with the company. Please understand and respect that. Telling me to email or call the same people who are being paid to do work for you guys also is not what I am looking for. 

"Giving people the opportunity at their own risk..."  Ppl are desperate and will try anything to rid or treat themselves of this virus. Ive heard of people trying the most bizzare things and paid a pretty penny for it because it was on Google.  If Rvx really cares to help people they should publish their results before compassionate sales so that many desperate people don't  jump the gun and possibly end up worse like ofmdh and others . Seems like rvx is preying on the weak/desperate right now. 

Publish the results and dont hijack and divert this thread to a another thread with the possible motive of supporting your financial gain man. No disrespect to you please understand.

Thanks.

Edited by Sean123

RVX Patient and Investor

if u want "non bias responses" perhaps you should ask 'non bias questions.'

Sean123
1 hour ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

if u want "non bias responses" perhaps you should ask 'non bias questions.'

Haha.. You think I love having oozing,scabby blisters on my penis? 

Of course I want to see theravax do well.

Edited by Sean123

Sean123

I think it's critical to question every idea,creation or invention especially the new ones inside and out to see if there are any holes. 

Even ideas or beliefs I am very sure of I question.

Someone needs to play devils advocate especially regarding potential great leaps to minimize failure. 

Edited by Sean123

RVX Patient and Investor

where you cross the line imo, and too many here do this, is you go from legitimate questions and devil's advocacy, to questioning motives and insinuating nefarious ends, with no evidence to do so.  that's when u leap from valid skeptic, to insulting, and i am tired of that here on HC.

people like me, Halford, Agustin, etc...  are just trying to do our best.  its fine to disagree with us or question our choices, but again, imo, it crosses a line when you use phrases like "money grab" and suggest we are exploiting desperate people.  its without merit and cheapens any valid criticism or inquiry you make.

Sean, i do what i do b/c i WANT you to be better.  but i am not putting a gun to your head or anyone elses.  let other people take those chances.  don't assume the worst.  let them come back and say if it worked or not for them.  as i have said many times, no one at RVx makes a dime unless the product is viable.  from me to Agustin to Thiel, there is no money in it for us unless it works, ok?  and even then, its years down the road.

Sean123
18 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

where you cross the line imo, and too many here do this, is you go from legitimate questions and devil's advocacy, to questioning motives and insinuating nefarious ends, with no evidence to do so.  that's when u leap from valid skeptic, to insulting, and i am tired of that here on HC.

people like me, Halford, Agustin, etc...  are just trying to do our best.  its fine to disagree with us or question our choices, but again, imo, it crosses a line when you use phrases like "money grab" and suggest we are exploiting desperate people.  its without merit and cheapens any valid criticism or inquiry you make.

Sean, i do what i do b/c i WANT you to be better.  but i am not putting a gun to your head or anyone elses.  let other people take those chances.  don't assume the worst.  let them come back and say if it worked or not for them.  as i have said many times, no one at RVx makes a dime unless the product is viable.  from me to Agustin to Thiel, there is no money in it for us unless it works, ok?  and even then, its years down the road.

Edited by Sean123

RVX Patient and Investor

thx, but with all due respect to you, we are not motivated by such things.  if anything, it demoralizing.

steel_panther

So sales are being done at this current time ? How much and where can I sign up ?

RVX Patient and Investor
Just now, steel_panther said:

So sales are being done at this current time ? How much and where can I sign up ?

heyhey

Hopefully, people who get the compassionate sales come back and report here. I would rather pay many times more for something that's confirmed working then be a guinea pig but that's just me.

Evaluate

How is asking for more proof of safety a biased question?  Sean hasn't taken the vaccine, isn't an investor or staff member of the vaccine, and doesn't seem to gain from the vaccine's failure (unless he's secretly working for Genocea :P ).

I think when you say people can choose to take a risk, the issue with that is people don't know what risk it is they're taking.  Is the risk that they're out x amount of dollars for something that did nothing (but perhaps had a nice vacation out of it) or is it that the virus might come back stronger in force than ever (more frequent and/or severe outbreaks)?  Sean is right on the money when he says some people are desperate for a better treatment.  What would be a pitty is that if the experimental treatment they sought to ease their symptoms turned out to do the complete opposite.

Yes, people can take a risk.  The difference between a blind risk and a calculated risk is stark.  I don't think there is any harm in asking for more information.  In fact, if more information on safety is given it might increase interest.  Good on those who do their homework.

RVX Patient and Investor

as i said, its fine to seek all that info, i have np with that.  where it crosses the line is when the people who are trying to help, have their motives questioned.  thats insulting, unfair and unfounded.

look, RVx made a choice, you can disagree with it, thats fine.  but it should be reasonable disagreement, not character assassination.

JJ2017
3 hours ago, Evaluate said:

How is asking for more proof of safety a biased question?  Sean hasn't taken the vaccine, isn't an investor or staff member of the vaccine, and doesn't seem to gain from the vaccine's failure (unless he's secretly working for Genocea :P ).

I think when you say people can choose to take a risk, the issue with that is people don't know what risk it is they're taking.  Is the risk that they're out x amount of dollars for something that did nothing (but perhaps had a nice vacation out of it) or is it that the virus might come back stronger in force than ever (more frequent and/or severe outbreaks)?  Sean is right on the money when he says some people are desperate for a better treatment.  What would be a pitty is that if the experimental treatment they sought to ease their symptoms turned out to do the complete opposite.

Yes, people can take a risk.  The difference between a blind risk and a calculated risk is stark.  I don't think there is any harm in asking for more information.  In fact, if more information on safety is given it might increase interest.  Good on those who do their homework.

couldn't agree more, perhaps minerva Laboratory can share information on the safety trial. Has anyone that contacted them asked for more info regarding this?

lali

@RVX Patient and Investor why are u always defensive??? Not professional. We have the right to ask questions and wonder for our safety and money. If this whole thing wasnt sketchy at all there would be alot more info.

RVX Patient and Investor

Maybe I'm defensive bc people make unfounded accusations and insulting insinuations, ever think of that?

I don't appreciate it.

@lw@ys

I am going to look into this. I am going to ask all the questions I feel I need to ask. Based on the responses I will make my decision on whether or not to follow through. I think the OP started this thread with a baited comment calling RVX's efforts a "money grab". Had the OP not put that comment in there this thread might've had great commentary. With that said I am going through with what I said in the first sentence. Anyone else that is considering doing this should do the same. Send e-mails call numbers and ask very specific questions. It really is as simple as that. If you don't like what you hear then don't get vaccinated. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. Even more so, I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of because of my unfortunate condition. If I do go through with the vaccine I will most definitely report unbiased results and thoughts. Also, if I do do this, I will commit 100% to the regimen.

@lw@ys

@moialbulushi When I have accomplished something I will report back.

medicalanonymo

Guys if RVX investor really wanted to market Theravax wouldn't it be easier to create fake accounts and post all good things about Theravax? Couldn't he create another account as a non-investor and post? 

He and Rational vaxxer are at least being honest to say they are investors and associated with RVX.  I appreciate the honesty.

I think even if the answers are biased from them ... you being an adult should be able to process everyone's opinions and make a sound decision. It could be an honest unbiased opinion or worst case at least it's an honest biased opinion.

Really any adult should be making their own decisions no matter what they hear or read

Peace

Edited by medicalanonymo

RVX Patient and Investor

Thx.  Just FYI R.Vaxxer isn't an investor, he's just brave enough to go public with his HSV and vax.

He isn't compensated in any way by RVx.