World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ImStillBitter

Sandpaper

ImStillBitter

Tag team, back again.. Alright, I haven't posted in a long time and so much has happened since I have, so I thought I'd give updates on my life and could use advice in a couple areas. I decided to go on valcyclovir daily. After taking it a few days I was extremely pleased. For ONCE, I actually did forget I had it. I felt back to normal....Then I got lax about taking it everyday. I also started seeing a fellow HSV carrier. It has been going great and I feel good about actually being able to have sex again. HOWEVER, the last few times we had sex, it was kind of painful, and no I was not dry. I have NEVER had a dryness issue. EVER. So, I was thinking maybe I was having OB on the inside. And he just told me that he has been experiencing tingling since the last time we did it.. So I'm going to definitely keep taking valcyclovir every single day to cut down on any possible OB and I'm also getting back on the health wagon to keep my immunity up. Has anyone else experience painful sex? What did you do to help? What has been y'all experience with sexually active relationships with herpes? Do you both experience any ob? Does sex cause ob for you? ....and I forgot, he hasn't gone down on me...Ladies, have your herpe men gone down on you at all or is herpes the death of cunnilingus??