World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Jayceeeee

Just diagnosed

Jayceeeee

Just diagnosed Monday with hsv2 in the genitals. Currently been talking to someone for 3 months going to give it more time to before I discuss with them but idk how to do it and have a open heart just in case of rejection 

WilsoInAus

Hey @Jayceeeee hope you're going OK.

How did you find out that you had HSV-2, was it a surprise to you or did it make sense?

Lisajd

I and welcome. I assume you had a blood test or did you have an ob.  I suggest you talk to him about cold sores and go from there.  You could talk about stds and testing if things are going to progress.   Educate yourself so you can answer quesrions. Have you dated a lot.   Just think about not waiting too long.  Some guys may think you deceiced them and get angry.  Thats their issue and not worth your time if they do.  But also you already have feelings.  Waiting longer will hurt more if he says no.

A lot of pple say hey you know cold sores well i have that virus but down below.  Good luck 

Aalia

Hello,sad to know you have it ,however its not the end of you life ,its the beginin of a new one.i personally think you should evaluate him and see if he is serious  and if he is then just sit him down and tell him in a way that he should figure it out.I disclosed to somebody by telling them hey I'm not like all girls something is wrong with me I can't have sex at particular times ,but im not dying and i could still have kids 9_9

Edited by Aalia

Jayceeeee

I found out because I was having some irritation so I decided to get it checked out not thinking anything of it all.. the little spot in the world I thought it was a inflamed hair bump 

Jayceeeee

I figured waiting to see how he is then go from there was the best way to go about it.. least if I know he cares about me he'll be more willing to listen 

Lisajd
8 minutes ago, Jayceeeee said:

I figured waiting to see how he is then go from there was the best way to go about it.. least if I know he cares about me he'll be more willing to listen 

Have you met yet?

Jayceeeee

Yes he's someone I know but since we've been talking we've seen each other once in the 3 months