World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
meganlynn

27/F/Montana

meganlynn

Hello! I'm from Montana. Had my first outbreak on Christmas Eve (what a present!). I was devastated. I cried for hours, my now exboyfriend accused me of cheating (which he did a lot, but that's another headache!). It was just miserable. Well, after the lesions were gone and everything was cleared up, I fell better. I was on here as well a lot, getting stories and it really helped. Well, when I went to the ER, they just looked at it and said that they think I have it. No one did any tests, and I didn't really think too much about it because Danny knew and I thought I'd be with him forever. Well, now I'm single and freaking out. I like this guy, and he knows, and he understands. I guess someone in his family has it. Well, now I'm having what I think is another break out, in a different, not so comfortable area. I have a Pap smear on the 31st, so I'm hoping they'll run tests then. Wow this was long. Hello!

Eliza71622

Sorry to hear your story, my situation isn't exactly the same but is quite strange, I'm also not 100% sure I've got it, doesn't really sound like a typical outbreak. Anyway I believe when you go and explain they will do blood work so u will know.. Good luck! 

meganlynn

I've told them and they said they'll do what they can, but I need a physician. I was just at a small clinic when I went the other day to check for pregnancy and anything else after the break up.