World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Purplepirate

Any one in India?

mkumar
On 5/29/2018 at 8:38 AM, brave_heart said:

I Take lysine 1500 mg  + vit C 1000 mg two times .. I almost quit drinking try to get 8 hours sleep as much possible but some time especially on weekend only 4-5 hrs sleep but I double the lysine when I know I will be having less sleep time.. 

Till now no outbreak it’s almost 5 months finger crossed

I am taking monolaurin 1000 mg 2 twice a day  with hyperisince 2 twice a day with Lysine 1000 mg once a day , Seems ok , Small red rashes once a month Should I try anything else 

brave_heart

Just stay on with ur current medicine..It should be fine as time .. 

sameer82
12 hours ago, mkumar said:

I am taking monolaurin 1000 mg 2 twice a day  with hyperisince 2 twice a day with Lysine 1000 mg once a day , Seems ok , Small red rashes once a month Should I try anything else 

Have you ever swabbed those rashes and got then tested for which strain of HSV ..And if you don t mind can you tell me how you got diagnosed wit HSV by blood test or by Swab ? as in india we don t have much labs who do the swab test ...I am yet to test positive for any of the two HSV but having those little red rashes often on my glans which come and go back and keep reappearing .

mkumar
On 5/28/2018 at 11:27 PM, Piyush said:

Great I live in Mumbai try to get homeopathy medicine. ..I am sure there must be a good Dr.in Delhi also

Hi Started Homepathy Doc says its a year treatment, Will be ok after 6 months or so , progress is slow will be able to live OB free after 1 year , What' is your Homepathy Doc says mine seems to be confident, Fingers cross 

Piyush

Lolz seems like every homeopathy Dr.is so much confident that they can beat this virus well it can't not be said now tha you 'll be free from OB because it will depend on many things ...In General they 'll give the immune booster which 'll supress the virus

mkumar
On 5/31/2018 at 10:48 AM, sameer82 said:

Have you ever swabbed those rashes and got then tested for which strain of HSV ..And if you don t mind can you tell me how you got diagnosed wit HSV by blood test or by Swab ? as in india we don t have much labs who do the swab test ...I am yet to test positive for any of the two HSV but having those little red rashes often on my glans which come and go back and keep reappearing .

Hi Sameer , Got Blood test Done , most difficult part is to get ur Head out of this, Even added shilajit 2 Tablets & 2 Neem tables after meals , let' see how things turn out to be in Coming time 

sameer82
17 minutes ago, mkumar said:

Hi Sameer , Got Blood test Done , most difficult part is to get ur Head out of this, Even added shilajit 2 Tablets & 2 Neem tables after meals , let' see how things turn out to be in Coming time 

My only issue is so far all my blood test have been negative but i am still getting those rashes and all the other tingling painful symptoms ..Neem works to improve the immune system ..now i started boiling few neem leaves and drinking the water mixing little turmeric to it to improve the immune and also anti bacterial..I just pray they find an medicine for this soon so that everyone who suffers with HSV gets peace of sleep 

sameer82

@mkumar Can you tell me which brand of Shilajit tablets you are using ?? there are so many available online in india not sure which is genuie one or someone selling snake oil in the name of shilajit ...

shio

Hello,

I am living with this almost 8 years.. I did something unusual to get rod of obs.. Now almost zero or one in a year. 

Goku
44 minutes ago, shio said:

Hello,

I am living with this almost 8 years.. I did something unusual to get rod of obs.. Now almost zero or one in a year. 

Hi bro,can u tell us what you did to get rid of outbreaks!

I personally take one ob per year is as cure.one outbreak per year is far better than normal cold.

mkumar
10 hours ago, sameer82 said:

@mkumar Can you tell me which brand of Shilajit tablets you are using ?? there are so many available online in india not sure which is genuie one or someone selling snake oil in the name of shilajit ...

I am Taking patanjali shilajit  , Its Easily avl in all the Stores  other is Dabur, 

brave_heart

I live in USA too. I take lysin along with vitamin c it keeps me ob free.. even I had heavy drink couple of times, I would say 4-5 times in a month, previously I was scared so much so I stopped drinking completely but I was loosing my good moments of my life with friends always thinking about this stupid virus. Now things got improved try to put virus in bay of ur mind.  

I do take so much stress not virus but work but no ob as of now .

take lysin and vitamin c and see if it helps.