World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  1. brookeb300

brookeb300

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      Not unless you are broken out when you are about to have your baby. He should have it under control by then.
    • Celinaxox
      Hey so I have told a few people when I was first diagnosed and panicky. My mother knows, and 3 close friends and honestly to my surprise they were very supportive and just wanted to make sure I was okay, they still invite me out like usual nothing has changed and atleast one of them gets oral coldsores it's the same damn thing. I dont tell coworkers I draw the line there and I don't tell men who are interested in me it's not their business unless I choose to become physical with them and therefore risk transmition. I have been dating through a herpes dating site and it's been working out well for me I'm not totally sure I want to be "out" to everyone because the world is still the world and their are immature people out there. 
    • Quest
      Just tell him you have been thinking about it and you want to go get tested with him. Don't believe anyone until you see their paperwork
    • Quest
      Amazon has it in bulk and caps
    • Quest
      Make sure you see his results on paper!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.