1. @lw@ys

@lw@ys

2. RVX Patient and Investor

RVX Patient and Investor

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• WilsoInAus
      I don't agree with this sentiment. There are over 1 billion women in the planet that have passed HSV-1 orally to one or more of their children. That does not mean they have done anything wrong or lacked 'great effort'. There is absolutely no reason for a mother with oral HSV-1 to behave any differently to a mother without HSV-1. Provided active cold sores are kept away from everyone, there is no reason why all mothers cannot show their chosen manner of affection to their children. It is only stigma-generated fear that leads to a few mothers thinking differently and operating from a place of fear instead of love. Hopefully we can reach those women and assure them they do not need to behave differently on account of HSV.  
    • StayStrongOk
      @dont quit!, Great effort by you to not pass it to your daughter. Fortunately, kissing is not the only way to show affection. I am sure you are already channelling through other means 🙂
    • Bd2132
      That is good to hear! I have my appointment this evening, so hopefully they agree it is something else. It has not changed in appearance since Friday when I originally posted also. 
    • t1berius1
      Thanks Wilson. Really appreciate the answer and contribution to this community! I guess I will sweat bullets for 12 weeks to get a better answer. 
    • n0v0c41n3
      Thanks for the input, I definitely did not know that prior to getting it I did want to input that I still only have the labia swelling but it hasn't progressed any further.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.