First Vaccine

valleynovascotia

8 hours ago, tayelle said:

I feel like either one isn't much improvement from current medications

Always keep in mind. 3 or 2 shots rather than daily medication os weiiiigh better. Dunno why you guys are underestimating them !! :).  Specially that valtrex+gen003 study is going to be conducted too.

I have zero confidence in gen003.  Zero.  I frankly trust Halford.  He had no reason to lie and I think he will go down as a genius once this is solved.  I think DRACO can work, too.....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Disc0rdant said:

I have zero confidence in gen003.  Zero.  I frankly trust Halford.  He had no reason to lie and I think he will go down as a genius once this is solved.  I think DRACO can work, too.....

Lol why zero ? The vaccine has good results already !! 

• Like 1

A big pharmaceutical company could launch one at anytime and nobody here would ever see it coming.

They don't entertain the public with constant updates on their R&D like University labs or the small independent labs do.

If there's any money to be made, you can bet your ass it's going to be a company like GSK, Pfizer, Merck, Astra Zeneca, etc. that brings something to market first. And, if they don't develop it first, they'll buy the research from whatever bush league lab is leading the pack and showing real promise.

• Like 2
RVX Patient and Investor

?

given the posts at HC, i find it odd everyone isn't already aware the question is answered.  Theravax is the first vaccine for HSV commercially available in world history.  nothing can change that.

yes, it needs to be more widely available in more markets and get cheaper, etc, but the Q is already answered.

also, i don't believe any big pharma hides such things and then spontaneously puts a new product on the shelves.

16 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

?

given the posts at HC, i find it odd everyone isn't already aware the question is answered.  Theravax is the first vaccine for HSV commercially available in world history.  nothing can change that.

yes, it needs to be more widely available in more markets and get cheaper, etc, but the Q is already answered.

also, i don't believe any big pharma hides such things and then spontaneously puts a new product on the shelves.

The first commercially available therapeutic herpes vaccine in the world is the Russian Vitaherpavac vaccine.  It is an inactivated herpes simplex virus (HSV) culture vaccine and it has been available in for anyone willing to travel to Russia or a handful of other eastern block countries for about a decade.  

There is a detailed account of a few HC members who traveled to get it and their experience in this thread: https://honeycomb.click/topic/33344-vitaherpavac-russian-vaccine/ I'm not claiming it works, doesn't, etc... But it is a commercially available therapeutic HSV vaccine, it is not overtly snake oil, and has the approval of Russia's regulatory agencies. 

Now if adding something like the first live attenuated vaccine or the first available in the western world that would be valid. As far as efficacy Theravax should turn out to be considerably more effective (data needs to be collected) but it can't claim to be "The first vaccine for HSV commercially available in the world".  

I really think Pritelivir will be the first new therapeutic in U.S. I also think it will make it to market much faster than any of us are anticipating. I have no sources you can quote me on and no other reason to believe other than a hunch.

RVX Patient and Investor

I have read enough about vitaherpavac to believe it is snake oil.

Feel free to disagree, but my opinion hasn't changed.  If it were viable, it wouldn't languish in Russia only, meanwhile it won't be long (relatively speaking) before Theravax is available beyond St.Kitts.

19 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

I have read enough about vitaherpavac to believe it is snake oil.

Possibly, but I bet investors in Vitaherpavac would say the same of Theravax. 

If it were viable, it wouldn't languish in Russia only

Again, possibly, but Theravax is currently available in one Caribbean island nation, at great cost, to a hand selected few.  It's 6 vs. half-a-dozen from a facts perspective for all practical purposes.

it won't be long (relatively speaking) before Theravax is available beyond St.Kitts.

This will be one key.  Broad lasting acceptance will also need to come along with independent (or at least peer-reviewed) credible efficacy to be differentiated in any practical sense.  The fringe outside-the-mainstream HSV treatment market that Theravax is playing in is a crowded difficult space.

RVX Patient and Investor
15 hours ago, StayingUpbeat said:

Possibly, but I bet investors in Vitaherpavac would say the same of Theravax. 

Again, possibly, but Theravax is currently available in one Caribbean island nation, at great cost, to a hand selected few.  It's 6 vs. half-a-dozen from a facts perspective for all practical purposes.

This will be one key.  Broad lasting acceptance will also need to come along with independent (or at least peer-reviewed) credible efficacy to be differentiated in any practical sense.  The fringe outside-the-mainstream HSV treatment market that Theravax is playing in is a crowded difficult space.

the difference is vita's been around a long time and has gone nowhere and will go no further.  Theravax is still new and is still proving itself and is still being propagated beyond where it is today.  given time, there wil be no comparison.

and if vitaherp was any good, everyone on this board would mail order it.  there's a reason why they don't.

https://fee.org/articles/herpes-cure-needs-free-to-choose-medicine/

Hey guys, first of all I am not arguing with anyone. I am posting my own experience so far with vitaherpavac ( the Russian) vax which I already got 3 shots out of 5 so far , for me it's difficult to say if it's helping or not since I don't get visible outbreaks at all what so ever, I am h1&2 positive and suffering the worst nerve any one could imagine. So I will be completing the shots within 2 weeks or less and after that I have another Russian product ( panavir ) and it's 5 shots used wildely for treating herpes and some other viral infections but I won't take it soon I will wait for few weeks  at least 4-6. In regards of Theravax I wish I could fly today itself to try it but geografically it's not possible now because I want to get some more confirmation from the neuropathy sufferers I don't think anyone has brain could talk bad or say something not good about Theravax. We should hope the best for it soon or later and I have feeling that it will help a lot of people. Finally as much there are a very good people in here in this forum but really some others idiots they make me depressed always some one is telling me that i am OFMDH another one telling me you are acting  stupid because you are trying the Russian vax another on sending me message saying you are sean123 or so. I am who's I am and no one else and I have one account only i come here to find answers to reduce my suffering and if someone doesn't like what i am posting or the way I am writing( I am not English speaker) I speak 3 other languages fluently so the English comes the third out of 4. Anyways I wish Theravax will be available somewhere else or if there's any shopping option. Thanks 

• Like 2
RVX Patient and Investor

Hi Mackie,

I truly hope it works for you.  If, as I fear will be the case, it should fail, I hope u can get Theravax.

No matter what, I wish u the best and all the good luck whatever u do!

49 minutes ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

Hi Mackie,

I truly hope it works for you.  If, as I fear will be the case, it should fail, I hope u can get Theravax.

No matter what, I wish u the best and all the good luck whatever u do!

Thank you very much , you are as always very supportive. Many thanks 

• Like 1
On 8/7/2017 at 8:22 PM, moialbalushi said:

Lol why zero ? The vaccine has good results already !! 

Because it just has marginally positive results and GNCA is not a quality company.  Just my opinion.  I would bet on Theravax and DRACO instead.

• Like 1