Synergy Pharmaceuticals (cure4herpes) scam

moialbalushi

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2017 at 9:59 PM, Luke Green said:

Hi xxxxx,

I'm Luke Green the Customer Relations Manager at Synergy Pharmaceuticals.  I appreciate your concern you raised here on this forum. It does concern me that this was not discussed with one of our support staff so we can assist you and see what further we could do to help.  I cannot find a record of your name on our database which does also alert me to whether you are a legitimate customer of ours.  For the thousands of people who have undertaken this protocol since we've had it available to the public we are yet to have a dissatisfied customer.  In the medical industry that is a pretty amazing effort and goes to show how effective this treatment actually is at completely eliminating the herpes virus.  Also taking into account the variations with each person, their own immune system health and diet to be able to achieve this for sufferers of herpes is incredible. We remain transparent that the rate of people being cured is at 70% but even those in the 30% group have had a substantial reduction in herpes related symptoms.  Please contact me directly at info@cure4herpes.com so that I can work through this with you and provide a satisfactory outcome.  Thanks so much 

What testing do you utilize to prove eradication of the virus? No asymptomatic anecdotal proclamations please!

Hi xxxxx,

I'm Luke Green the Customer Relations Manager at Synergy Pharmaceuticals.  I appreciate your concern you raised here on this forum. It does concern me that this was not discussed with one of our support staff so we can assist you and see what further we could do to help.  I cannot find a record of your name on our database which does also alert me to whether you are a legitimate customer of ours.  For the thousands of people who have undertaken this protocol since we've had it available to the public we are yet to have a dissatisfied customer.  In the medical industry that is a pretty amazing effort and goes to show how effective this treatment actually is at completely eliminating the herpes virus.  Also taking into account the variations with each person, their own immune system health and diet to be able to achieve this for sufferers of herpes is incredible. We remain transparent that the rate of people being cured is at 70% but even those in the 30% group have had a substantial reduction in herpes related symptoms.  Please contact me directly at info@cure4herpes.com so that I can work through this with you and provide a satisfactory outcome.  Thanks so much 

Oh put a sock in it you scammer. You know damn well this doesnt work. 

This is a fucking crime. You should be ashamed of yourself I dont know how you sleep at night. You are no different than the criminals locked up. Stop fucking scamming people or I will hack your website and shut it down by force. 

You peice of shit - taking advantage of desperate people who are begging for help.

Hi xxxxx,

There is a place in hell for people like you

• Like 3

Because Luke Green ( not even a clever pseudonym) has the answer we all have been looking for but it's not front page news across the globe lol. Look don't buy shit or buy into shit until the world is talking about it. Until then understand this shit ain't goin no where from any cream or herbal bs. I'm just saying, however it's yalls money do as you please. Just let the thought of probability and what's plausibility run through your mind just saying. 

Edited by Blahdittilyblah

Business with people's suffering. They should be worried people would sue them for selling scam. Unfortunately, they have chosen the area of business people won't publicly complain about because of stigma. Disgusting creatures.

• Like 1

• Administrator

FYI the original post in this thread was removed because we had a complaint that Synergy Pharma has threatened to sue the original poster and thus the OP has requested it to be taken down.  The thread is now closed for comment.