World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Link1030

Fasting 40 days.

IcantThinkofaName
11 hours ago, Hurryupnwait said:

I’m doing a snake juice fast right now but dry fasting should eradicate the virus. Pm me if you want to be linked to a group that long term fasts the healthy way 

I'm sorry but nothing will eradicate the virus. fasting will not either and dry fasting (if that means without water) is not safe

Hurryupnwait

Fasting without water is perfectly safe. Also I’m watching this video on YouTube from “James destroys diseases” talks about raw diet oregano oil and coconut oil ... people in the comments claim it cured them and the tested positive. I’ll post the link to the video of their results if needed. Anyone try this 

Hurryupnwait

Yea it’s basically to make sure u get ur electrolytes 

2 tsp of “no salt” which has potassium

1 tsp of pink salt

in a litre of water (preferable Evian or natural spring water)

IcantThinkofaName
1 hour ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Fasting without water is perfectly safe. Also I’m watching this video on YouTube from “James destroys diseases” talks about raw diet oregano oil and coconut oil ... people in the comments claim it cured them and the tested positive. I’ll post the link to the video of their results if needed. Anyone try this 

a 1.07 IGG result is equivocal, not positive to begin with. It is no where near a  high IGG result either. This person was never positive.

Let us know if you try this method and how it works  out for you.

Hurryupnwait

I’m going to do the fasting but there are ways to refeed and fast if you are skinny (I’m overweight ) so inbox me if you want to be apart of the snake diet (look it up on YouTube) it’s curing people of many things :)

Disc0rdant
On 9/2/2017 at 6:44 PM, MoniqueLow said:

Thank you so much! I already eat low carb diet and no sugar. My goal is immune system restart (because of hsv). I did 42hr few times before with no problem (just coffee addiction gave me hard time). I don't know how much fat I have. I'm 174cm tall and 52kg heavy, so I am underweight according to BMI, but I feel fine, it's my natural weight whatever I eat (I eat healthy, just on weekend beers and treats). I am afraid 7days would be too much for me. I have seen you wrote 3 it 4 days didn't help with your immunity (and ghsv) though. I will try 3 days and then see if I feel like to extend it. Thank you! I still believe we can help ourselves a lot with fasting. My coworker cured her arthritis and chronic constipation, she did 15 days though which is crazy... Such as you, I am trying to improve my symptoms alternative ways because AVs don't work for me :-(

Holy crap.  I have known some tall, thin women.  You take the cake!  As long as you are healthy, whatever.  I have been very interested in fasting for anti cancer benefits.  Proved to work.  Even three day ones.

cowpoke02

just fast 12 to 14 days a year ..  the guy juiced and drank a supplement . green something when he fasted ..  long term is probably bad .. try deworming and parasites as well.   the food he hate was a fast by itself . lol.  main thing is you have less problems . or they suppress all the tie is great in itself.  good luck be careful .. i get carried away with finding cures as well.  stress is killer . stay alkaline and eat healthy .. should be fine ..  build immune not starve to death . healthy gut as well .  could be very anti health  .