Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Nowornever2017

Please help me sleep tonight! *pics*

Does this look like herpes? Sores appeared last Friday & been freakin out ever since. 

Thanks in advance 

IMG_9118.JPG

IMG_9224.JPG

it could be.  but it doesn't mean it is.  what u need to do is get to a clinic ASAP and have them swab that before it goes away / heals.

if it turns out it is, don't freak out, its just HSV.  it can be dealt with.

That's exactly what mine looked like. I thought it didn't look like the google images but after a few days I couldn't take the pain and went in. Positive HSV2. You definitely need to go asap. I was able to determine who gave it to me and when with my test results. Soonest is best and you can get on suppressive therapy. 

Its pretty much gone now :/  Called to get into the docs all week & couldnt get seen. 

Im not really in any pain. Could just tell my vagina was there, if that makes sense. The sore lasted about a week. 

You should get right in if you tell them you think you may be having an outbreak. They will squeeze you in because of the important of catching it in time to swab. 

It really does look like it could be :(. That looks similar to what I had, only mine didn't last a week.

Ve con tu ginecólogo lo antes posible porque si desaparecen tus lesiones tu médico te va mandar directo a tu casa

Go with your gynecologist as soon as possible because if your injuries disappear your doctor will send you straight home

1 hour ago, BriAmazed said:

It really does look like it could be :(. That looks similar to what I had, only mine didn't last a week.

How long did yours last?

6 hours ago, Nowornever2017 said:

How long did yours last?

It lasted about 2 days, luckily for me. 

Ok. Def not what i wanted to hear but ill have to get straight into the doc. Thank everyone 

On Sunday, September 03, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Nowornever2017 said:

Ok. Def not what i wanted to hear but ill have to get straight into the doc. Thank everyone 

Even if its gone get a igg blood test as it could be a existing infection hence why it went away.  

On 03/09/2017 at 4:27 PM, Nowornever2017 said:

I had something similar on my penis , lasted for 2 weeks because stupidly i had sex 3 or 4 times while it was there ! Funny is nothing happened, i had no pain just discomfort of open sore , it's second time i get this and i got tested twice for HSV amd came negative  (after one year) , it could be a yeast infection because if you google it , it looks very similar, better to get tested for igg after 3 months 

Looks very much like herpes but you wouldn't know what type without a swab or blood test. 

If the area has healed it could be possible that the result comes back negative due to the lack of virus on the skin so for peace of mind I would get an IGG blood test. 

Best of luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Herpes Dating Web Site

Guest, would you like to try dating another Herpster in your area?

Search Now
  • Similar Content

• cracked
      By cracked
      I’m really, really scared, freaking out, depressed right now, and need some help. A lot of you might already know my story, but herpes has me freaked the fuck out now. I’m 25 years old, have always been a highly active person all of my life, have always eaten right and healthy, and haven’t ever dealt with any major health issues. I’m assuming I do have GHSV-2, but don’t know for sure yet, but was diagnosed visually and with a igg of 2.0. Since 4 months now after coming back from being abroad I don’t have any appetite, feel like I have food in my stomach, pronounced heart rate, shortness of breath, and just overall feeling of being unwell. I was told by a forum member that my vagus nerve could have been affected by the virus or maybe some other virus and caused me to have gastroparesis, causing me to feel full really quickly because my stomach isnt able to empty itself, and it isn’t curable apparently when I googled it!!? How am I supposed to live my life with having this virus and also dealing with not being able to eat and supposed to not die from losing weight?! On top of this I read diabetes is frequently a cause for this? No one in my family that I know of has diabetes. What the fuck has my life turned into?!?! All because of wanting to have sex one time in my life?! I have never dealt with anything like this in my life. 
    • SouldDance
      By SouldDance
      Hi
      I had unprotected Oral sex 3 months ago. 4 days later I noticed a red mark on my penis but thought nothing of it as It looked like something I've seen before and put it down to the heat and it went away after 4 days, A month later it came back in the exact same spot  (Which made me think it's herpes) and from the pictures I have included this was a 3rd time it came back (About 3 weeks ago, has since gone)
      There is no pain or itching coming from the area. I have had cold sores since I was a kid (Now 34)
      Does this look like Herpes to anyone?
      I went to the doctor 5 weeks after incident for a std test and everything came back Negative but they don't test for Herpes unless sores are present in UK and at that point it wasn't on my mind that this could be Herpes.
      Thank you for any help you can give me.

• LiamG
      By LiamG
      Hello, I had mutual masturbation 6 weeks ago with a stranger in a gay club. I took some igm 1/2 blood tests after 2 weeks and 4 weeks and came back negative. Also I took a igg test, for hsv 2 yesterday and this is the result, should I wait more time? I had a single lesion like a pimple on my scrotum 4 days after the encounter. I also had some flu like symptoms while the bump was on my scrotum. I don t know if it was a coincidence or not.
      I m scared, that was my first sexual contact, I m only 19.. The pictures are showing the evolution of the lesion day by day.
      Thank you a lot, I feel so bad..

• Wondermom
      By Wondermom
      Help!! I have tried everything! I've sat in warm water, cold water, poured water while I pee, squatted in the tub and splashed myself with water from a cup while peeing... But it hurts so bad no matter what I do that I almost pass out! 

I have literally stopped peeing. I'll get the urge to go. And I'll try and I'll start to pee but as soon as the pain comes, it's like my body just shuts it off. And nothing else comes out. So I have been taking quite frequent trips to the bathroom... 
      This is day 9 of my outbreak and it's only getting worse! Please help.
  • Newbies

• Latest Buzz

• LatentBloomer
      I use witch hazel followed by tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil on my outer labia. I wouldn't try it on the sensitive bits. It might sound crazy, but someone once told me to try desitin maximum strength. I never did so I'm not sure how effective it is.  Zinc. In test tubes, zinc is effective against HSV-1 and HSV-2. In one small study, people who applied zinc oxide cream to cold sores saw them heal faster than those who applied a placebo cream. In another study, people who used a proprietary topical formulation with zinc oxide, l-lysine, and 14 other ingredients saw a decrease in symptoms and duration of lesions. High doses of zinc can be dangerous. Zinc may interact with some antibiotics and with cisplatin, a chemotherapy drug. http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus
    • Numb22
      I’m having a OB currently, my medicine doesn’t seem to be helping clear it up. I’ve been using aloe Vera for the itchiness down there  but that’s not helping this time! This is so annoying. Anything else I can try? 
    • Seeker1960
      @Lostgirl93 I know that you must be filled with a lot of different feelings which is totally normal. There are a couple of different things that have similar visual symptoms like HSV so  I wouldn't jump to conclusions. If you have an opportunity to swab the blisters when they are fresh you might get an answer. Blood testing will take a minimum of 8 weeks podt exposure but in general it is recommended to wait 12 to 16 weeks. Visually there is no difference in HSV2 and HSV1. HSV is very common so you are not alone in this if you actually have it. You will find a lot of good advice here. Take everything with a grain of salt like @LatentBloomer said there are no "experts" when it comes to H if there were we wouldn't be on this site together looking for answers. HSV affects us all differently because our immune responses are different. So for some this is just a mild skin condition and for others it is a cause of daily nerve pain. Some don't even have a clue they have it and continue to pass it on not knowing. The best thing is to get properly diagnosed. Not always easy because just like the virus is unpredicatable in some people so are the testing results. It took me months to get results I needed to confirm my diagnosis. How ever this turns out you are still the beautiful you! You will learn to live life and do everything you want to do. The virus doesnt define who or what you are. Good luck and don't stress, it is going to be okay.
    • WilsoInAus
      Happy to give a few more details. First I would disregard the IgM result and I'd say that if it was positive or negative. False positives are common and not everyone has detectable IgM antibodies upon a primary herpes infection. This test has little diagnostic value. IgG antibodies are part of your body's permanent immune response and a person will test positive for these antibodies from 3-12 weeks after infection. A person should expect to test negative in the first 3 weeks post an infection. Hence the blood tests confirm that you did not have any form of herpes most likely prior to the episode you describe. Visual diagnoses are 75% accurate at best. I'd say this one seems a bit at the presumptive end of the scale, but that's just me. Bacteria and yeast are indeed valid causes of your symptoms. There are no symptoms unique to herpes. The best 'tell' for herpes are lesions. The presence of lesions is the only symptom that would put herpes in the top 3 possibilities in a doctor's mind when diagnosing. You do not describe lesions. Some doctors may not have even been concerned regarding herpes as a possibility. Given this one has does suggest that you will need to have a repeat test 12 weeks after exposure for peace of mind. If lesions do appear, then immediately obtain a swab.
    • MoniqueLow
      Canada! I really love that my tax money is used so wisely :-/ https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canada-150/ottawa-spending-half-a-billion-dollars-for-canadas-150th-anniversary/article33508942/%3Fservice=amp http://www.blogto.com/arts/2017/05/people-upset-about-200k-cost-giant-rubber-duck-ontario/
    • df9117
      I had protected anal sex about 10 days before this. I've been in contact with him and he says he's been tested and is negative. Doctor originally thought anal fissure but then the rash and lymph nodes led him to herpes. Could is potentially be a bacterial infection. Just confused with the negative blood tests but visual diagnosis.     
  • Trending