Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
joejoe210

Let your faith be stired up with these healing testimonies of "incurable" diseases...

Some of these people I personally know so its the real deal. Ill be glad to pray with anyone for healing in this forum!

http://www.awmi.net/series/healing/

faith .  we all have a creator ..  my god is universe sun earth . world is run by natural law , laws of the universe .. rights beliefs come from god/ creator ..  to protect you from mans temporary law . mans belief and opinion is law .  bible is good at understanding your rights an beliefs and to think for your self . 

so don't let other people control your mind thoughts beliefs . they have their own interests not yours . don't worry be happy . be free in the mind and think for yourself.  even symbols are used as gods image to control men ,. take the flag . you swear a moth to it . you serve it . in reality a man or woman or group you will be serving not the flag . you gave away control to another man or woman . instead of serving your creator and thinking for your self you let another human become your god ..  serve god first and decide if it is worth dying for or worth doing ..  religion is law .  common since . all powerful telling you to be free of bad people .  

applies to all life . even atheists have a creator ..  if you didn't man will tear your head of for personal power .. serve anything other than ya creator you are a voluntary slave to a man .  keep the power  !!! be chill . relax it s all  a game to get control of you . why america is so bad now . a lot of rich people bad people controlling others and government ..  maximums of law to.  your dna has natural reactions to things . so you can make laws against human nature .  just self defense can never be taken away cause if attacked your dead if can't defend your self. one person have the right to kill you and nothing you can do. haha .  have faith and think be free my friends.  

21 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

......even atheists have a creator...

They do???  I'm an atheist.

59 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

They do???  I'm an atheist.

the universe created you .. created from soil . you eat food from soil or animals .  you evolved from the sun giving life to the earth . all created by the universe .. universe never dies and is fore ever .  even if god or alien created you from cross breeding they where created from the universe .  we created from energy from the universe  .. light .  we are the light . soul is energy light created from energy  from the light from sun and universe ..  the you die your energy  /light  live on . you even alive after the body dies and it's been studied and proven by people who die and ghosts .. even Tesla thinks this .. you kinda are god in way after you die you become the light . made from light energy . energy goes on .  zodiac is great . its myths  create religion . it maps the stars and universe  . it maps religion and ending of era's and gods change . thats why the yy say end times and days is just the end of a period . you get a new god and 12 months of the year have signs .. rate now bible uses 2 fish all the time . that is just pisces reference .  like 100 hundred years or less jesus get put away .  need new bible . change two fish to another sign . lol.  we took the universe and fact and maps turned it into a god man figure ..  nature is god .  you are subject to hurricane s , how fast the earth spins controls hours in a day .  volcanoes ,. universe throws a planet at you or a comet your in trouble . lol. god wins that battle . planet dies eventually . not much you can do about it . creator is number one . then you . you get rights from god to protect you from man ... lol. man has bad intentions for power and control and easy life .  man things are silly and you always serve god and creator so you don't become a slave to a man . man trick people for his own benefit . be smart is all . sere ya self .  help people . haha   

@cowpoke02

Yes, of course we came from something. We came from the same material that exists in the stars. I do not believe in any god like creator.

I do not believe in anything. If there's God he won't let children die of cancer, this is just simple example apart from that he won't let me be fucked from one relation for the entire of my life I am 37 years and have had the one and the only relation which gives me the H1&2 and the worst nerve pain ever. This is F justice. The sex worker don't get this why it's not happening for the drugs dealers , killers , rapist. Let's talk about something visible not bullshit. About religion and believes this forum is not for this things. 

3 hours ago, Mackie82 said:

I do not believe in anything. If there's God he won't let children die of cancer, this is just simple example apart from that he won't let me be fucked from one relation for the entire of my life I am 37 years and have had the one and the only relation which gives me the H1&2 and the worst nerve pain ever. This is F justice. The sex worker don't get this why it's not happening for the drugs dealers , killers , rapist. Let's talk about something visible not bullshit. About religion and believes this forum is not for this things. 

thats man . not understanding natural law .   you will like natural law . research that . we almost had . government is to protect natural rights property life . with ethics and morals and science .  man and philosophy and human behavior .   creator is universe .. it created you ..  in nature you can t control your creator so other man or group can't control you unless you hurt some one and violate their rights .   your complaining about men and woman not god .  why you want to support a creator and or atleast natural law ..  you have them but have to understand it to have a chance in court and not prison .   i here ya . i am past that and research what it means .. creator is defined by science and human behavior . . with out it never get justice , justice is based on natural laws .. humanity . morals , ethics and science .  bad people and stupid people wreck it .  control greedy mental ill people,.  vs born free with natural rights from universe .. ya  wouldn't be here to talk complain about it . lol.  

8 hours ago, Cas9 said:

@cowpoke02

Yes, of course we came from something. We came from the same material that exists in the stars. I do not believe in any god like creator.

you admitted you where created by the universe . . natural rights .  you can't control creator and man can't control you .. basis of natural law . future of law . based on morals , ethics science and human dna behavior .   we have came close few times ..  you fallow other people as your leader or would fallow a god , creator who never lie or use you ?   universe created you . it can kill  you .. you can't control it but it controls you . that makes it god . it owns  your ass. lol.   from their man created government . your the creator so creation can't control it's creator ...   government created to protect your natural rights . but it failed . lol.  good to learn incase ever in court ..  you gave a creator it doesn't have to be  god . it is your master and life giver ..  you didn't create your self .  any way natural law doesn't need god . same there based on humanity .  you have no base in this way your saying you want to be a slave and experiment is other options . i prefer creator or natural law and self power , freedom of choice ..  more complicated than religion and god . important for life liberty and to be left alone .. .   religion is based from zodiac and universe constellations . not a religion fan over all . just explains life and how to live . like don't be dumb listen to other people . keep ya self safe .  with out for bad people ..  have humanity right and wrong . .  gotta see the big picture or your always fucked . haha ./ .     

in times of need faith weather in god or dead family members who are real and your god from creation and universe .  but more about staying positive  so you don't fuck your self over ...  man is the problem . god kill ya . natural thing . death and shit is natural .  protection and success goes up with understanding life and why . helps explain people  and actions .  i ma against religion but in times of desperation some belief keeps you sane and going ..   i like nature  natural law . future that will are up good people and less corruption so you can fight cancer and what not . problem is people .    try some nz manuka honey bio 30 propolis alcohol free ...  may work on nerve damage .. helps prostate and cures some cancers .. it melts my nerve pain . .. creators promote humanity . like i would and will help you . cause i know we both have duty to help each other .. not infringe on your natural rights . happy healthy ..   any way try bio 30 .. i have a condition i can see scaring in sensitive are and internal .. pelvic problem ..   it takes it away .  i'd try that if i was you ,,  stress feeds the nerve pain .. start with turmeric sprinkled on food .. eat white meats and veggies such , no processed shit ...  bio 30 fights it from the inside  ..  use a natural topical couple good kinds ..  your creator can be what ever you believe . lol. mines family universe ..  they do watch you . come back visit .. lol. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cowpoke02 said:

you admitted you where created by the universe . . natural rights .  you can't control creator and man can't control you .. basis of natural law . future of law . based on morals , ethics science and human dna behavior .   we have came close few times ..  you fallow other people as your leader or would fallow a god , creator who never lie or use you ?   universe created you . it can kill  you .. you can't control it but it controls you . that makes it god . it owns  your ass. lol.   from their man created government . your the creator so creation can't control it's creator ...   government created to protect your natural rights . but it failed . lol.  good to learn incase ever in court ..  you gave a creator it doesn't have to be  god . it is your master and life giver ..  you didn't create your self .  any way natural law doesn't need god . same there based on humanity .  you have no base in this way your saying you want to be a slave and experiment is other options . i prefer creator or natural law and self power , freedom of choice ..  more complicated than religion and god . important for life liberty and to be left alone .. .   religion is based from zodiac and universe constellations . not a religion fan over all . just explains life and how to live . like don't be dumb listen to other people . keep ya self safe .  with out for bad people ..  have humanity right and wrong . .  gotta see the big picture or your always fucked . haha ./ .     

Yes, we come from the universe; that's obvious. I was simply being specific when I said we come from the stars. Man has been creating gods for thousands of years to try and explain things that we don't understand. All the old gods are now gone (Zeus, Apollo, Thor....) because science explains them away. But because we still don't know how everything started, humans are doing as they always do, which is to provide a god to explain it. Of course that doesn't really explain anything; i.e. just because we don't know something doesn't mean we should provide an all knowing creator, or make up silly stories like we see in the bible.

It may turn out that understanding how it all came about (time and space), may be beyond human comprehension, just like a cat will never understand mathematics.

I think we're hijacking this thread so I'll end my discussion on this subject.

Edited by Cas9