World's Largest Herpes Support Group
theuniversesucks

Multiple HSV2 sub-strains within one person

cracked

Where would we get the deactivated HSV cells? I think because of me being so active and eating well all these years this thing hasn’t affected me as much until now when my immune system was pretty down. As for the low antibody count I think it’s because I wasn’t exposed to a lot of the virus and thus my body didn’t maybe need to create a lot of antibodies and I also read antibody count can fluctuate over time and go down too if my body didn’t need to fight it. Maybe having exposure to the virus again recently has triggered it to come back in full power? Yeah just like you I hardly ever get sick and especially for this damn long. It’s just so ridiculous.

LatentBloomer

I wonder if a TCM practitioner could do it? Or anyone who practices eastern medicine. 

cracked
1 minute ago, LatentBloomer said:

I wonder if a TCM practitioner could do it? Or anyone who practices eastern medicine. 

Where and how can we find one? How would they deactivate it anyways? 

LatentBloomer

I honestly don't know anything about it. I was looking through the natural remedies section and stumbled upon it. There are a few members here who've found success with using natural herbs and supplements under the guidance of a herbalist. @Sanguine108 is exceptionally knowledgeable about this stuff. So is @SureWhyNot

Goat colostrum worked for sanguine. I'm not entirely sure if that would help us though. This type of medicine is specific to the individual. 

I will say this- seeing as how hsv manifests differently in everyone it makes sense that a "one size fits all" AV wouldn't work for everyone. 

Edited by LatentBloomer

cracked

Wasn’t there another guy that was using dsmo and oregano oil, neem, etc and he pretty much got rid of his symptoms after doing that for a month?

cracked
11 minutes ago, LatentBloomer said:

I honestly don't know anything about it. I was looking through the natural remedies section and stumbled upon it. There are a few members here who've found success with using natural herbs and supplements under the guidance of a herbalist. @Sanguine108 is exceptionally knowledgeable about this stuff. So is @SureWhyNot

Goat colostrum worked for sanguine. I'm not entirely sure if that would help us though. This type of medicine is specific to the individual. 

I will say this- seeing as how hsv manifests differently in everyone it makes sense that a "one size fits all" AV wouldn't work for everyone. 

Well if the vaccine would just make more antibodies for us then i think in a way it would work, but just various dosages.

LatentBloomer
3 minutes ago, cracked said:

Wasn’t there another guy that was using dsmo and oregano oil, neem, etc and he pretty much got rid of his symptoms after doing that for a month?

I don't doubt it worked for him. I just don't know if it would work for me. Or you. It would be ideal if we tried things under the supervision of a professional instead of taking random supplements. My doctors know nothing. I looked for a natural practitioner in my area, but they all seem to cater to popular demand- anti-aging and longevity. They probably don't know squat. Also, I'd feel more comfortable going to a family practice. One with generations of knowledge. 

cracked

Ugh this is all so frustrating. I might try his stuff for a few weeks though and see if I get any results. Better than to just hope it gets better.

Goran123

I also contracted HSV in SE Asia, where I live. Valtrex etc.....seems to make it worse???? I have tried many herbs etc to fight this thing. lately I am extremely happy about Graviola extract and tea. I can not say it to many times how grateful I am to discover this thing, and it is thanks to this forum. look it up on the web, it is cheap and for me it is one of the few things that actually works. I actually felt it in my lower spine after a couple of weeks eating this. No more pain, no more OB's.

Sanguine108

Subtypes of HSV is definitely a reality.  As sad as I am to hear about your situation, I'm glad you've reported your first-hand account of your experience.

Anyhow, I can't promise these will make symptoms  go away 100% but, if I were in your shoes, try St. John's Wort suppository.

http://www.cydonia.ba/product/st-johns-wort-oil-vaginal-suppositories/  this is the website, idk if they fixed their online ordering but if you message them through the contact me and ask how you order stuff then someone should help.  Sorry if that seems sketch but they're legit, I promise.    St. John's Wort (SJW) is known for regenerating nerve and other tissue.  It does a lot of things but to be able to administer a suppository of SJW oil directly to the affected nerve is beyond powerful and necessary.

Below illustrates why it's important, highlighting the nerve of interest, the pudendal nerve.   The sacral nerve plexus branches out to become the pudendal nerve for the anus/some of rectum, perineum/crotch, scrotum, penis and overall genitalia.   So administering a suppository to this area directly treats this area.   Yes, the site advertises them as Vaginal suppositories but I've used them (I'm male) as rectal and they work very well.

1200px-Pudendal_nerve.svg.png

Other things you could try are Colostrum and Japanese Knotweed.   Japanese knotweed is known for treating venereal diseases, specifically clearing inflammation and pus from the pelvic area.  Colostrum is a restorative like SJW but food grade.

Hope this helps and you get some relief.

theuniversesucks
16 hours ago, Sanguine108 said:

Subtypes of HSV is definitely a reality.  As sad as I am to hear about your situation, I'm glad you've reported your first-hand account of your experience.

Anyhow, I can't promise these will make symptoms  go away 100% but, if I were in your shoes, try St. John's Wort suppository.

http://www.cydonia.ba/product/st-johns-wort-oil-vaginal-suppositories/  this is the website, idk if they fixed their online ordering but if you message them through the contact me and ask how you order stuff then someone should help.  Sorry if that seems sketch but they're legit, I promise.    St. John's Wort (SJW) is known for regenerating nerve and other tissue.  It does a lot of things but to be able to administer a suppository of SJW oil directly to the affected nerve is beyond powerful and necessary.

Below illustrates why it's important, highlighting the nerve of interest, the pudendal nerve.   The sacral nerve plexus branches out to become the pudendal nerve for the anus/some of rectum, perineum/crotch, scrotum, penis and overall genitalia.   So administering a suppository to this area directly treats this area.   Yes, the site advertises them as Vaginal suppositories but I've used them (I'm male) as rectal and they work very well.

1200px-Pudendal_nerve.svg.png

Other things you could try are Colostrum and Japanese Knotweed.   Japanese knotweed is known for treating venereal diseases, specifically clearing inflammation and pus from the pelvic area.  Colostrum is a restorative like SJW but food grade.

Hope this helps and you get some relief.

Thanks for the advice , much appreciated .

fitzjust1
On 10/12/2017 at 2:15 AM, cracked said:

Scammers

Dont listen

Misterx

Two months in I have also been experiencing this....

Very frustrated.. and lost.