World's Largest Herpes Support Group
BeautyLover321

DETERMINED TO CURE

BeautyLover321

Hey everyone..

So I am recently diagnosed (a little over a month) and I haven't told any one. The way I see it, I don't need to-- because I'm gonna cure this thing (I'm also not currently sexually active). I've done tremendous research and I want to share my experience/progress with you all here.

Disclaimer -- I've read all of the arguments that people make about never being able to cure something like this because it's with you forever, and as much as you're free to comment-- you will not be changing my mind. 

My first OB was mid August (the story of how I got it, is a story of its own; putting it lightly)...and I had another one a month later (went away much quicker) about a month later when I had a cold/severe stress. Nothing since. 

Note - I recently just recovered from another cold and finished my period and yeah- nothing. 

So; since the second OB in September, I started looking up natural cures and am now following this regime daily: 

- 2-3 Olive leaf extract pills  (750 ml)

- 2 Lysine Pills (1000 mg)

- 3 drops of Oregano Oil 3x under the day under the tongue

- DMSO on spine mixed with oregano oil (this I only started doing this week)

...I have read that DMSO + OOO on the spine can cure the virus. I actually read someone say they tested negative after (wasn't sponsored/advertisement - was on a board). I feel like if I can go long enough without an OB and do these things to stop them, maybe the virus has died. I am also aware that it may take long- if ever, to get rid of antibodies. So I know I may always test positive for antibodies because my body built them as a response. 

However, I am still determined to eradicate the virus. 

These things have been working for me so far, I actually have started to feel normal again --the month after my first OB was complete hell. Since these have been working so far, what's the worst that can happen? In my opinion - the worst that could happen is not CURING the virus, but stopping the symptoms. That would be great too. So there's no real risk in my little science experiment. 

ALSO - just want to note that DMSO burns and it gave me a rash. Yesterday I put more than usual on by accident, so I suggest using less than a fingernail drop of the gel & adding more oil if it causes irritation for you. 

WilsoInAus

Please ask yourself that amongst the more than 40 billion humans that have ever had HSV since the dawn of time, why none of them, that's right, not one, has ever eradicated the virus!

BeautyLover321

Okay update:

I think I may have to cut out the DMSO. I just tried to use the smalllesstttt amount on my spine and it honestly hurts really bad. I probably just have super sensitive skin. The first few days I used it though, wasn't this bad. This stuff is freaky. I'll stick to rubbing OOO on my spine on its own lol

jingle

@BeautyLover321 I've read at least a dozen people say they will cure this virus by OOO. But none has returned to report back if it worked or not. First of all, it's your call whether to trust this "remedy" or not, and whether it's worth your time, energy, and effort. But for whatever reason if you decide that it is, then I urge you to please come back to this post and report back the outcome, after however long you try and either cure yourself or give up. It would be tremendously helpful to this community to get a data point on whether this OOO on spine thing ever works. If you can afford it, would be great to monitor your antibodies level with the same test at regular intervals and report all that data back. Thanks!

Micah

No holistic approach is gonna save us. No one has been cured. Ever. 

LatentBloomer

If it were that easy to get things past our immune system and into our DRG we'd all be dead by now.

I believe that natural medicine is incredibly effective in managing symptoms and balancing the entire body, but I don't believe it can cure herpes. You still need to be careful when it comes to combining certain herbs and dosing. Natural doesn't always equal safe.

@jingle antibody levels don't indicate viral load. Even if we get a sterilizing cure many of us will retain our antibody levels for a long time. That's why we get vaccinations- to build specific antibodies that will identify the specific threat and kill it. I have hep B antibodies bc I took a vax. 

Edited by LatentBloomer

BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl

The odds of finding your holistic cure may be against you (as well as some of the posted comments/reactions), but I hope you continue to keep trying and experience success. Please don't shy away from sharing your experiences for fear of judgmental replies. The majority of users, including myself, don't include themselves in discussion, but continue to use the site for information. I know that when I get down because I have a relapse or worsening of symptoms, the first thing I do is hop on here to start searching for things that others have found successful. Every body is different. People can exhibit vastly different responses to the same treatment. If something works or doesn't work for you, I hope you'll report it back. If it helps even one more person, then it was worth it! I appreciate all who are very vocal on these boards. We don't have many "official" resources that offer information beyond discussion of a rash and antivirals. So the shared personal experiences on this board, and those alike, are worth their weight in gold. I hope the ooo works well for you and wish you luck.

Cas9
5 minutes ago, BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl said:

The odds of finding your holistic cure may be against you (as well as some of the posted comments/reactions), but I hope you continue to keep trying and experience success. Please don't shy away from sharing your experiences for fear of judgmental replies. The majority of users, including myself, don't include themselves in discussion, but continue to use the site for information. I know that when I get down because I have a relapse or worsening of symptoms, the first thing I do is hop on here to start searching for things that others have found successful. Every body is different. People can exhibit vastly different responses to the same treatment. If something works or doesn't work for you, I hope you'll report it back. If it helps even one more person, then it was worth it! I appreciate all who are very vocal on these boards. We don't have many "official" resources that offer information beyond discussion of a rash and antivirals. So the shared personal experiences on this board, and those alike, are worth their weight in gold. I hope the ooo works well for you and wish you luck.

There are likely natural approaches that can help the condition, but NONE OF THEM cure it. That's what the discussion was about.

BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl
11 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

There are likely natural approaches that can help the condition, but NONE OF THEM cure it. That's what the discussion was about.

I got that. But she never claimed to have found a cure, she was merely sharing her experience and enthusiasm for her hope and search for a natural cure. We may all know that's not possible, but do we really need to laugh her for sharing? I thought we came to this board for support, so I assumed some positive words would be appreciated.

LatentBloomer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682536/

"We exposed C57Bl/6 mice of varying postnatal ages (P0–P30) to DMSO in order to study whether DMSO could produce apoptotic degeneration in the developing CNS. DMSO produced widespread apoptosis in the developing mouse brain at all ages tested."

If I'm understanding this study correctly, DMSO can reach the CNS and causes cell death in mice. 

@BeautyLover321I think the rest of your protocol sounds good, but it might not be wise to play with DMSO unless you're under the supervision of a natural practitioner. 

Has anyone tried this before?

Edited by LatentBloomer

Cas9
4 hours ago, BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl said:

I got that. But she never claimed to have found a cure, she was merely sharing her experience and enthusiasm for her hope and search for a natural cure. We may all know that's not possible, but do we really need to laugh her for sharing? I thought we came to this board for support, so I assumed some positive words would be appreciated.

I didn't say she claimed she to have found a natural cure, but she believes that she can find a natural cure, that's what's being commented on. Furthermore I certainly wasn't laughing at her,. Where in my comment am I laughing. Please go reread what I said before including me in a statement like that. As for a cure, the answer lies in science and we are getting closer every year. I believe she will not be suffering from this virus for too much longer.

Edited by Cas9

Spider man

Honestly what you should do is never log back on if you were to cure yourself. As you can see the ppl on this post are xenophobic when you speak of approaches like this. These same ppl believe every word from scientist and researchers who once upon of time would infect ppl with diseases. Now I bet back in those days ppl on this post would say that's absurd these doctors and etc would never infect us with diseases knowingly heavens no but in reality it happened. So are you really going to waste time convincing ppl if you do cure yourself? I'd say move on and be done with it. You wouldn't be the first person who leaves stuff in the past. Look how common it is to catch gonnorea and chlamydia. You think ppl that had those are going ever in life tell you they had it. Doubt it. So wouldn't be too crazy to believe if a holistic approach worked the ppl that cure themselves are not going tell a soul. Herpes is like a felony in society right now. So if you were to cure it naturally the fact that scientist have not deemed a cure. Ppl will look at you crazy and even if you really got rid of it it's going follow you everywhere you go. So are you going really go thru that or simply move on. I'd say go for the natural approach. These ppl on here are xenophobic to anything doctors and researchers don't put their hands on

Cas9
3 minutes ago, Spider man said:

Honestly what you should do is never log back on if you were to cure yourself. As you can see the ppl on this post are xenophobic when you speak of approaches like this. These same ppl believe every word from scientist and researchers who once upon of time would infect ppl with diseases. Now I bet back in those days ppl on this post would say that's absurd these doctors and etc would never infect us with diseases knowingly heavens no but in reality it happened. So are you really going to waste time convincing ppl if you do cure yourself? I'd say move on and be done with it. You wouldn't be the first person who leaves stuff in the past. Look how common it is to catch gonnorea and chlamydia. You think ppl that had those are going ever in life tell you they had it. Doubt it. So wouldn't be too crazy to believe if a holistic approach worked the ppl that cure themselves are not going tell a soul. Herpes is like a felony in society right now. So if you were to cure it naturally the fact that scientist have not deemed a cure. Ppl will look at you crazy and even if you really got rid of it it's going follow you everywhere you go. So are you going really go thru that or simply move on. I'd say go for the natural approach. These ppl on here are xenophobic to anything doctors and researchers don't put their hands on

Be careful what you advise her. Remember that some of the natural approaches can be downright dangerous.

Spider man
10 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Be careful what you advise her. Remember that some of the natural approaches can be downright dangerous.

Doesn't seem like she needs my advising. She's pretty much in the routine. And too much of anything is dangerous. Maybe she has a balance

LatentBloomer

@Spider man you're making a really unfair assumption. Many people on this forum (including myself) believe in holistic medicine, but I've yet to come across a holistic practitioner who claims they can cure herpes and has evidence to back that claim. This virus predates modern humans and it still persists- that should be all the evidence you need. 

I've definitely come across studies that present the efficacy of certain herbs in managing or suppressing OBs, but none of them claim to cure herpes. 

Spider man
35 minutes ago, LatentBloomer said:

@Spider man you're making a really unfair assumption. Many people on this forum (including myself) believe in holistic medicine, but I've yet to come across a holistic practitioner who claims they can cure herpes and has evidence to back that claim. This virus predates modern humans and it still persists- that should be all the evidence you need. 

I've definitely come across studies that present the efficacy of certain herbs in managing or suppressing OBs, but none of them claim to cure herpes. 

Doubt any would flat out say they could cure for legal purposes unless they a doctor or researcher. But to believe no one out here knows how to cure it. I'm not buying it. Society has mastered the art of conditioning so good. Example let's just say hypothetically hiv really is a man made disease ok society has been conditioned so well. Scientist could get caught red handed one day injecting ppl with hiv but society would literally brush it off. You don't believe they are strategic enough to condition you to believe a cure doesn't exist?  I'm pretty sure alot of ppl on here work regular jobs but long to open a business. They don't because of fear. They have heard how businesses can flourish. But because they haven't seen a individual begin from A to Z starting up a business and etc they are content with a 9 to 5 and content with being disrespected by the boss. You see the parallel

BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl
2 hours ago, Cas9 said:

I didn't say she claimed she to have found a natural cure, but she believes that she can find a natural cure, that's what's being commented on. Furthermore I certainly wasn't laughing at her,. Where in my comment am I laughing. Please go reread what I said before including me in a statement like that. As for a cure, the answer lies in science and we are getting closer every year. I believe she will not be suffering from this virus for too much longer.

I very much agree with you that the cure lies in science. I'm not quite sure why you're getting so defensive. I never said you were laughing nor did I include you in any type of statement. I was referring to the laughing emoji someone left on her comment as well as the comments that shot her down right off the bat.  My comment was to show her support and let her know that her hopes aren't ridiculous. We're all on the same side here. I'm going to guess everyone on here wants a cure, whether it be natural or formulated in a lab. No need to stomp on anyone's thoughts along the way...btw, that last statement was a generalization. I wasn't including you specifically, in case you didn't pick up on that.

Cas9
9 minutes ago, BadThingsHappen2GoodPpl said:

I very much agree with you that the cure lies in science. I'm not quite sure why you're getting so defensive. I never said you were laughing nor did I include you in any type of statement. I was referring to the laughing emoji someone left on her comment as well as the comments that shot her down right off the bat.  My comment was to show her support and let her know that her hopes aren't ridiculous. We're all on the same side here. I'm going to guess everyone on here wants a cure, whether it be natural or formulated in a lab. No need to stomp on anyone's thoughts along the way...btw, that last statement was a generalization. I wasn't including you specifically, in case you didn't pick up on that.

I think it's understandable why I got defensive about the "laughing" comment. It was because you sent your message to ME. I would have sent it to the ones that were laughing. Anyway, it's no big deal. Yes, we're on the same page.

BeautyLover321

Thanks for the support everyone, even if some of it came with criticism. As I mentioned, nothing is going to change my mind. It sucks and I am skeptical of being able to cure it, but I want to try. That's my personal decision and that's that.

As for me finding a cure (or at least something that works for me long term)...I won't leave you guys in the dark. I'll be honest and try to document anything noteworthy to the best of my ability. 

As for the dangerousness of natural remedies...from what I've heard OOO and OLE are pretty much safe and side effect free (except for the initial detox effect). DMSO scares me and as I mentioned, I may have to remove it from my regimine. It burns realllyyyy bad on my back and has left minor red marks. I know other people don't necessarily have this problem, but I do so I'm gonna take it out-- for now, at least. I have also read Lysine can cause kidney problems, so I'm wary of using that on a regular long term basis...any thoughts on that?

Anyways; thank you BadThingHappenToGoodPeople..I agree, we're all on the same side here. We all want to fix what's happened to us in some way. No need to put others down. BUT even if you do put me down or disagree- it won't personally change a thing for me. I'm gonna try because I have a beautiful life outside of this disease. So I'm gonna keep fighting.

Peace & Love

Micah

There's entire teams if scientists working on a cure. No one is going to cure this with oregano. The stuff you put on pizza or any other herb. I hope you cut down ob. But this virus is stuck like glue. Do your regimen I hope it helps but that's all it will do. We're all waiting to be cured. Hopefully science will allow it.

BeautyLover321

Hey guys...I'm feeling so down.

I think I'm having a minor OB and I feel like I'm re-diagnosed. I tried so hard to be positive. This sucks. I felt tingling down there after a month and it's red. It's pretty mild and just happened; not sure if it'll get worse...we'll see. Maybe the herbal stuff helped keep the OB minimal but it's still there for sure. Anyways, will keep you all posted as promised. 

tayelle

I was in the whole natural path cure. My regime was definitely underground and experimental. I believe you can supress the virus and decrease shedding but not competely erase the latent virus. I was willing to do anything to get rid of this. I have stopped because of the cost or maintenance. Whatever you do, keep a diary and document.

WTHerp
5 hours ago, BeautyLover321 said:

I think I'm having a minor OB and I feel like I'm re-diagnosed. I tried so hard to be positive. This sucks. I felt tingling down there after a month and it's red. It's pretty mild and just happened; not sure if it'll get worse...we'll see. Maybe the herbal stuff helped keep the OB minimal but it's still there for sure. Anyways, will keep you all posted as promised. 

I know how you feel, when you start to get another OB it's depressing. Unfortunately until your body learns to suppress better you may get OBs every month or every 2-3 months, especially around your menstrual cycle. I'm still on the natural route 6 months in...had 3 full OBs, and some mini ones as well that was either yeast infection type itching for a couple days or a sore spot that lasted a couple days, all near my period. Hang in there, it should get better. 

ACE2002
6 hours ago, BeautyLover321 said:

It's only been a month you say? I wouldn't expect any herbal holistic approach to work that fast. It might take a few months or a year or two for the effect to be noticeable. I had severe neuralgia that was constant day by day I would get tingling sensations on my back and buttocks and mouth. The sores would take months to heal and be very painful, I would have one after the other.

It's been about 6-8 months now and can diffenitly see an improvement, my sores are not painful and don't even look like hsv sores anymore, they also heal in about 3 days or so. The tingling sensation has all but gone now. I also use herbs and changed my diet and exercise.

jingle

@ACE2002 what herbs do you specifically use? What diet are you on? And any exercises in particular that are recommended?