World's Largest Herpes Support Group
BeautyLover321

DETERMINED TO CURE

Sanguine108
6 hours ago, ACE2002 said:

I did take hypersince mysorense from biogetica

The chief ingredient is St. John's Wort!! with a dash of aswaghanda.
hypersince mysorense is a variety of St. John's Wort that is found in Mysore, India

Evictorious

@BeautyLover321 I am totally hoping to deal with this naturally so I appreciate your post!  I do believe there is a way to suppress the virus.  I was recently diagnosed and just made it through my initial outbreak. I just got the money to be able to purchase supplements. I'm a little overwhelmed by at the idea of keeping up with all of them. I got zinc, olive leaf, and lysine and pro biotics.  I do think your diet plays a big role in over all health and well being. I am a vegan so I am very conscience of what I consume. I try to avoid foods that cause an inflammatory response. I am nervous as I approach my period about getting another OB. I am hoping the supplements help. Good luck to you and I hope you find relief the natural way soon. 

cracked
10 minutes ago, Evictorious said:

I am a vegan

High five fellow vegan! Do you also juice?

jingle

Not to hijack this thread, but I want to become a raw vegan - any tips? Is there a section on this site for raw vegans?

Evictorious
8 hours ago, cracked said:

High five fellow vegan! Do you also juice?

I do not juice but I would love too!  That is such a good way to get nutrients. Hooray for Vegans!

8 hours ago, jingle said:

Not to hijack this thread, but I want to become a raw vegan - any tips? Is there a section on this site for raw vegans?

I haven't seen much on here at all about Vegan. Eating raw vegan is sooooo healthy but would be impracticable for me. I eat lots of raw food, but some convenience items I wouldn't want to give up. 

cracked
13 hours ago, jingle said:

It’s really tough. I don’t think I could go raw, but if you can maintain that lifestyle there’s nothing better you can do to maximize your nutrient intake. In my opinion a good approach to going raw would be by first buying a juicer and juicing everyday and then slowly cutting out any dairy and animal products and then after a few months or whenever you feel comfortable enough to let go of cooked food just do it and stick with it. If you have instagram there’s a guy you can follow named jonny_juicer who shows his daily life as a raw vegan and how it can be just as great as with cooked food.

Edited by cracked

jingle
On 10/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, cracked said:

a good approach to going raw would be by first buying a juicer

Yep, you are very right buddy - I just ordered the vitamix blender, starting the raw life next week!

cracked
8 minutes ago, jingle said:

Yep, you are very right buddy - I just ordered the vitamix blender, starting the raw life next week!

I guess I should’ve recommended you a juicer too instead of you ordering vitamix...blending fruits and vegetables will make it hard to drink and digesting the fiber can be bothersome. If its possible please return or cancel the vitamix and invest in something like the Omega J-8006. It’s worth every penny and portable too.

BeautyLover321

Hey guys, update...the OB I told you about earlier, really wasn't much of an OB. I think the supplements are literally suppressing the virus because it just got red and disappeared the next day. No other symptoms. I'm also sick again (worst immune system ever) and on my period but no OB so far *fingers crossed*. I would actually feel totally normal if I didn't have this constant itch down there. It's soo annoying and mimics a thrush. I have no clue if it's HSV related or what but nothing seems to help. FML. 

rgreen

@BeautyLover321,

11 minutes ago, BeautyLover321 said:

Hey guys, update...the OB I told you about earlier, really wasn't much of an OB. I think the supplements are literally suppressing the virus because it just got red and disappeared the next day. No other symptoms. I'm also sick again (worst immune system ever) and on my period but no OB so far *fingers crossed*. I would actually feel totally normal if I didn't have this constant itch down there. It's soo annoying and mimics a thrush. I have no clue if it's HSV related or what but nothing seems to help. FML. 

That is great that your symptoms are minimal...what supplements are you taking? I am also taking a ridiculous amount  and want to cross reference.

BeautyLover321
28 minutes ago, rgreen said:

@BeautyLover321,

That is great that your symptoms are minimal...what supplements are you taking? I am also taking a ridiculous amount  and want to cross reference.

I currently take 2-3 capsules of olive leaf extract + lysine (1000 mg)...depends on the day. I want to try to take only 2 per day and see how that works out cus they're kinda expensive :/, I also take oregano oil under the tongue (2-3 drops) 3x under the tongue per day. Oh and I take also take garlic (1-2 pills per day). What do you take? Also...I must add...these supplements are definitely helping with the OBs *knock on wood* but not much with my immune system lol...I get sick like crazy. I even thought I had HIV cus of how often I got sick (I know -- I sound so ignorant) but I was really alarmed! Luckily, I am negative and nope- I only have my shitty immune system to blame lol. 

fondazione

Please keep updating! I am eating raw garlic cloves too.  My breath and farts really stink now but if it helps with the outbreaks, I will put up with it.

rgreen
33 minutes ago, BeautyLover321 said:

I currently take 2-3 capsules of olive leaf extract + lysine (1000 mg)...depends on the day. I want to try to take only 2 per day and see how that works out cus they're kinda expensive :/, I also take oregano oil under the tongue (2-3 drops) 3x under the tongue per day. Oh and I take also take garlic (1-2 pills per day). What do you take? Also...I must add...these supplements are definitely helping with the OBs *knock on wood* but not much with my immune system lol...I get sick like crazy. I even thought I had HIV cus of how often I got sick (I know -- I sound so ignorant) but I was really alarmed! Luckily, I am negative and nope- I only have my shitty immune system to blame lol. 

Thanks for your repl.  I am currently taking Lysine ( 1000mg / day) +vitamin C ( 1000mg / day) + Alphic Acid ( 1000mg / day) + St.Johns Wart (900mg per day)+ Glutamine ( 500mg every other day)+ B-complex (500mg a day)+ garlic.

I know what you mean about HIV... my mind still wanders if I have it or not as I had flu like symptoms and was pretty sick and depressed for a couple of weeks. I don't have much of energy or motivation but I think a lot of it has to do with my stress and anxiety levels and the fact that I am constantly thinking about this.

Edited by rgreen

Divon

You have the right mindset but you are focusing on something you cant control rather than what you can control. What you arguably CAN control is to suppress the virus within you which it seems like you have shifted your focus towards and that is really nice to hear. Now if you wanna go full out on ACTUALLY curing it it I suggest researching fasttrack possibilities for university classes. Meaning try to push yourself into completing a 5 year medicine education in half the time and things like that. Because the thing is that you are gonna need a labroatory, preferably a team and funding and to get all that you need license.

For now though just focus on suppressing it as much as you can but keep in mind that the hardest part of doing that is that you are gonna fail sometimes not because you are doing it the wrong way but because some things are out of your control. And the worst thing you can do for your immune system is to panic or stress yourself. Try to be a realist and an optimist at the same time. Keep in mind that suppressing your shedding to the minimum is almost the same thing as curing it.

Divon

@rgreen how are you taking the garlic? Are you just eating it or doing something special with it?

rgreen
8 minutes ago, Divon said:

@rgreen how are you taking the garlic? Are you just eating it or doing something special with it?

I am taking raw garlic supplements.

Divon

I see, do you find that those are helping a lot? Is it better to take raw garlic supplements than just randomly adding raw garlic to your food? How much do I need to take etc?

rgreen
18 minutes ago, Divon said:

I see, do you find that those are helping a lot? Is it better to take raw garlic supplements than just randomly adding raw garlic to your food? How much do I need to take etc?

I started taking all the supplements that I could find to boost my immune system within a two day period. I am not sure how much of an effect garlic would have by itself. That being said it's usually better in raw food form then a supplement, from what I have heard.

BeautyLover321
14 hours ago, rgreen said:

Thanks for your repl.  I am currently taking Lysine ( 1000mg / day) +vitamin C ( 1000mg / day) + Alphic Acid ( 1000mg / day) + St.Johns Wart (900mg per day)+ Glutamine ( 500mg every other day)+ B-complex (500mg a day)+ garlic.

I know what you mean about HIV... my mind still wanders if I have it or not as I had flu like symptoms and was pretty sick and depressed for a couple of weeks. I don't have much of energy or motivation but I think a lot of it has to do with my stress and anxiety levels and the fact that I am constantly thinking about this.

I would get tested!! but it's soo hard to catch. And trust me, stress can bring on all those things. The stress of this made me really sick, tired and my period delayed lol 

BeautyLover321
9 hours ago, Divon said:

You have the right mindset but you are focusing on something you cant control rather than what you can control. What you arguably CAN control is to suppress the virus within you which it seems like you have shifted your focus towards and that is really nice to hear. Now if you wanna go full out on ACTUALLY curing it it I suggest researching fasttrack possibilities for university classes. Meaning try to push yourself into completing a 5 year medicine education in half the time and things like that. Because the thing is that you are gonna need a labroatory, preferably a team and funding and to get all that you need license.

For now though just focus on suppressing it as much as you can but keep in mind that the hardest part of doing that is that you are gonna fail sometimes not because you are doing it the wrong way but because some things are out of your control. And the worst thing you can do for your immune system is to panic or stress yourself. Try to be a realist and an optimist at the same time. Keep in mind that suppressing your shedding to the minimum is almost the same thing as curing it.

so true!! yeah my focus has shifted. lol...but like you said, suppressing it so much to the point of reducing shedding is almost the same thing. Luckily, it doesn't generally create any other health problems ...so yeah! I definitely can't dedicate 5 years to a medical education as I'm in school already in my last year and cannot WAIT to get out lol. But I'm definitely going to be keeping up with the vaccine updates for HSV. I have hope. 

BeautyLover321

Thought I'd give a mini update..

I'm actually as sick as a dog from the cold; haven't been this sick in a while. Still no OB. I had chronic nerve pain however in the vaginal area for over a week however, which seems to have 90% subsided after smoking some good old marijuana.

I can feel that my immune system is very weak. Still no OB. Don't know if the nerve pain is my way of having an OB??? but the pain was here before I was sick so I don't think so. Basically, what I'm saying is- my immune system is shitty right now and still no OB. Still taking natural supplements. 

rgreen
19 minutes ago, BeautyLover321 said:

Thought I'd give a mini update..

I'm actually as sick as a dog from the cold; haven't been this sick in a while. Still no OB. I had chronic nerve pain however in the vaginal area for over a week however, which seems to have 90% subsided after smoking some good old marijuana.

I can feel that my immune system is very weak. Still no OB. Don't know if the nerve pain is my way of having an OB??? but the pain was here before I was sick so I don't think so. Basically, what I'm saying is- my immune system is shitty right now and still no OB. Still taking natural supplements. 

Thank you for the update!

Jud3hawk

I'm going to start a long year diet, it's going to be all organic vegan/ raw food diet. Which will incorporate vitamins, extracts, oils as wells as meditation and yoga.
I will focus in heavy detoxification trough different methods ( steam room, clay baths, teas etc...), eventually, I will number it down to what works best for me. I will start it off by doing ayahuasca( a medicine known for its healing effects in South America) and end it off by doing it again at the end of my year diet. Once it is all over I will go and get tested to find out if anything change

BeatyLover321 it would be amazing if we could have a group dedicated to people that are currently or planning on doing extended regimens. This way we could share knowledge to one another and help and support one another through the process

Arrowhead

@BeautyLover321 I am in the same boat as you. I AM taking anti viral meds 400 mg - 2 xs a day.  Im also taking the usual vitamins and minerals and garlic, lysine, st.JW, echinaccea, elderberry and astregula tea.  I also take OLE (2500 mg/ day) and am currently getting ready to add OOO, and cilantro.  I cant really do the "Raw" diet, but will begin a better foods diet with the OOO and cilantro.  Topically I apply coconut oil and lemon balm oil, it seems to work well with chafe (which I get easilly now that I have had this HSV2) and hopefully is suppressing any virus that reach the skin.  I plan on adding OOO to the oil as well.  Ive had this fr 3 months. 

The first 5 weeks I had 3 OB, the last 2 months sense Ive been taking these, Ive been clear.  Please keep posting your results.  I will to, good or bad.

Thanks.