World's Largest Herpes Support Group
BeautyLover321

DETERMINED TO CURE

IcantThinkofaName
2 hours ago, Slowly coping92 said:

So I've just raised my dosage to 3 500mg valtrex tablets daily do u think that should help. The more I have the more chance of stopping it quicker

haha, I just  broke down yesterday and decided to take antivirals and I took 1 gram twice a day, determined not to let this new OB ruin my Christmas

Cas9
2 hours ago, WannaCry said:

No, that is not how the virus reacts to antiviral medication. The antivirals make the virus unable to replicate itself by suppressing a specific cellular action.  There is no way for it to develop resistance or anything of that nature. The only time such issues have been seen is in end stage AIDS patients - and that has to do with a complete lack of immune system to act in tandem with the medication.

The reason it -seems- like it came back worse is that with only the immune system keeping HSV in check for some people, the OBs will be much worse, and since said person has been used to OBs with meds or no OBs at all yes it seems like OH GOD WHY.

Ways to help your immune system food wise is to find a quality multivitamin (Natures Plus Ultra Source of Life I have had very good results with) and to start eating a more balanced, healthy diet with vegetables, proteins, and the like. Don't have to give up mac n cheese, but it shouldn't be 7 nights a week. Exercise also has been shown to bolster immune response. Some people take probiotics, especially if they tend to have stomach issues.

Regarding exercise, it's important that you don't overdo it. That can run you down and temporarily weaken the immune system. Another important aspect to the immune system is sleep.

Edited by Cas9

jupitermoons
On 10/20/2017 at 8:22 PM, BeautyLover321 said:

Okay update:

I think I may have to cut out the DMSO. I just tried to use the smalllesstttt amount on my spine and it honestly hurts really bad. I probably just have super sensitive skin. The first few days I used it though, wasn't this bad. This stuff is freaky. I'll stick to rubbing OOO on my spine on its own lol

Maybe switching the DMSO to coconut oil. Mixing it with the oregano oil and rubbing it in that way. I've read up a lot on natural cures and while I've only tried some I've noticed a difference in my body. Eating proper is highly important. Keep the body alkaline. Disease cannot live in an alkaline body. Acidic free.

BeautyLover321

I've completely stopped taking supplements guys...

Chicagonow
11 minutes ago, BeautyLover321 said:

I've completely stopped taking supplements guys...

Why

BeautyLover321

They're very expensive. I want to just focus on stressing out less and eating right to stop my OBs.

The OBs I had in the past were triggered by extreme stress; so I will try to reduce that. I only started taking supplements because I thought I could cure myself but I still got OBs when I was on them if I was very stressed; so I figured they were not making a huge difference.

Now a days I just pray for a functional cure and focus on being healthy. It should be noted that I am also not on any anti-virals. So far, not having many issues. I actually feel kinda normal these days. 

I also took the chicken pox vaccine last month after reading the French study about how it stopped OBs for people...so I'm hoping it also helps reduce mine too. 

I'm gonna try to remain positive, pray, stay healthy and stop stressing. Hopefully my OBs reduce to the point where I forget I have the virus, like many others.

I had my last OB last month after taking VZV and HPV vaccines. I think my immune system just went into overdrive. I didn't have any since then *knock on wood*...but I'll be taking my last dose of VZV this week, so we'll see. 

I started a whole other thread about the chicken pox vaccine too if you guys are interested in reading about that.

BeautyLover321
2 hours ago, Chicagonow said:

How old are u

Chicagonow

I'e been wanting to know we had the pox vacc. When we she young those that make a diff.

BeautyLover321

Just thought I'd update since I haven't in a while..

Last OB was mid December after getting chicken pox vaccine and HPV vaccine on the same day.

Since then, I haven't had anything so far --knock on wood. I took my last vaccine for VZV last week and everything was fine. A few days after the vaccine, I thought  I was getting an OB because I saw a tiny pimple/sore but it cleared up overnight :/...not sure if it was a blister after all. Even if it was, I think my body has adjusted to the virus pretty well.. I don't take antivirals or supplements at all anymore, I never exercise, I drink, and I don't watch what I eat. Not sure if the chicken pox vaccine is helping or it's just my body. I'll keep you all posted.

Ps- I get alot of vaginal irritation that the doctor swabbed and said is yeast. It comes and goes, depending on stress. I've started to take probiotics to help with the problem. I suspect it's stress or hormone related. It could be herpes related but I doubt it because there are absolutely no signs of an OB when this occurs.

Cas9
11 minutes ago, Machin said:

Guys, please let me hemp you. It is poesible to hela yourself from this. I will share free information to those who want to on e-Mail. All free, just information. Contact if you are interested

SCAMMER

Cas9
32 minutes ago, Machin said:

No, i am doing it now. Trust me, 4cyclesoflife it the real deal. He is hosting a seminar in march. Go check it out. Im not kidding, neither is master herbalist Kareem.

If you're not a scammer then you're a SUCKER

There's no natural cure for herpes.

Edited by Cas9

peaceinmyheart
Posted (edited)

"we are all waiting to be cured"... you mean to tell me you are waiting for the same doctors, who create viruses/dis-ease & push them out into the world/food, to HEAL YOU!? 

There is no money in healthy patients!!

check my last couple posts, please. 

I am with you sis. I will heal myself. the body is divine. give it the proper environment (nourishment) and it will heal itself.

.....will talk soon, peace.

Edited by peaceinmyheart

Taintedgirl
13 minutes ago, LilySmith said:

@BeautyLover321 any update? I’m on a similar supplement scheme

She’s on valtrex now 

floridaguy
On 2/4/2018 at 6:21 PM, BeautyLover321 said:

Just thought I'd update since I haven't in a while..

Last OB was mid December after getting chicken pox vaccine and HPV vaccine on the same day.

Since then, I haven't had anything so far --knock on wood. I took my last vaccine for VZV last week and everything was fine. A few days after the vaccine, I thought  I was getting an OB because I saw a tiny pimple/sore but it cleared up overnight :/...not sure if it was a blister after all. Even if it was, I think my body has adjusted to the virus pretty well.. I don't take antivirals or supplements at all anymore, I never exercise, I drink, and I don't watch what I eat. Not sure if the chicken pox vaccine is helping or it's just my body. I'll keep you all posted.

Ps- I get alot of vaginal irritation that the doctor swabbed and said is yeast. It comes and goes, depending on stress. I've started to take probiotics to help with the problem. I suspect it's stress or hormone related. It could be herpes related but I doubt it because there are absolutely no signs of an OB when this occurs.

How have you been? Any Problems since getting the vaccines?

BeautyLover321
Posted (edited)

Hey guys..I'll do a quick update.

I read up alot and spoke to my doctor before deciding to go on valtrex.

ALOT of the issues I posted about were due to a severe yeast infection that was not curable with over the counter meds. I went to see a doc, did a pap, did blood and after everything came back normal except the yeast. At this point, I was prescribed a 3 dose yeast infection treatment. This finally got rid of the yeast infection symptoms I was having, that I blamed on HSV.

I am now on valtrex as @Taintedgirl has mentioned, for suppressive therapy BUT I only take 500mg every other day. This is half the recommended dose. I don't want to jinx it, but it has worked so well for me. I drink pretty much every weekend (sometimes heavily lol), work in a high stress profession (writing my bar exam very soon & just finished law school), and I do not watch what I eat at all. I also eat alot of almonds as well (for other health purposes). Even with these triggers I haven't had an OB since February and no itching/abnormal discharge since I cured my yeast. All is well, thankfully.

I STILL however, do believe that there is a way to cure ourselves naturally. Whether it be through supplements or doing whatever it is necessary to stop OBs. I know everyone's body is different but I read up on so many people who eventually stopped having OBs (either with the help of antivirals or naturally) and went to get bloodwork done, and came up negative. I asked my doc about this and he said theoretically it is possible, if you have the virus level so low in your body that there is no antibody activity. He said in cases like this, it would be very unlikely to spread even without condoms. Which made sense to me because if your levels are so low that even blood work can't detect it, then you probably don't have enough of the virus to spread it. He did say however, that it would always be in my DNA since it's a DNA virus...which sucks, but that's most of the population.

I chose to listen to him because it made sense to me, but please take his opinion with a grain of salt. 

Anyways, this is what keeps me going...the hope that with the help of less stress and antivirals, I'll never have another OB. I also pray alot because I believe in God and believe that he can create miracles. So yes I am still "determined to cure" but in a different way now. 

Also please note - although I am doing much better these days, I still have minor painless twitching in my legs which I know is a symptom on HSV

Finally - I still take a single 750 mg pill of olive leaf extract everyday ...once I run out of this bottle though, I'm not sure if I will continue because they are quite pricy. 

Edited by BeautyLover321

BeautyLover321
On 5/6/2018 at 8:15 AM, floridaguy said:

How have you been? Any Problems since getting the vaccines?

no problems since the vaccines!

floridaguy
45 minutes ago, BeautyLover321 said:

ALOT of the issues I posted about were due to a severe yeast infection that was not curable with over the counter meds. I went to see a doc, did a pap, did blood and after everything came back normal except the yeast. At this point, I was prescribed a 3 dose yeast infection treatment. This finally got rid of the yeast infection symptoms I was having, that I blamed on HSV.

I am now on valtrex as @Taintedgirl has mentioned, for suppressive therapy BUT I only take 500mg every other day. This is half the recommended dose. I don't want to jinx it, but it has worked so well for me. I drink pretty much every weekend (sometimes heavily lol), work in a high stress profession (writing my bar exam very soon & just finished law school), and I do not watch what I eat at all. I also eat alot of almonds as well (for other health purposes). Even with these triggers I haven't had an OB since February and no itching/abnormal discharge since I cured my yeast. All is well, thankfully.

I STILL however, do believe that there is a way to cure ourselves naturally. Whether it be through supplements or doing whatever it is necessary to stop OBs. I know everyone's body is different but I read up on so many people who eventually stopped having OBs (either with the help of antivirals or naturally) and went to get bloodwork done, and came up negative. I asked my doc about this and he said theoretically it is possible, if you have the virus level so low in your body that there is no antibody activity. He said in cases like this, it would be very unlikely to spread even without condoms. Which made sense to me because if your levels are so low that even blood work can't detect it, then you probably don't have enough of the virus to spread it. He did say however, that it would always be in my DNA since it's a DNA virus...which sucks, but that's most of the population.

I chose to listen to him because it made sense to me, but please take his opinion with a grain of salt. 

Anyways, this is what keeps me going...the hope that with the help of less stress and antivirals, I'll never have another OB. I also pray alot because I believe in God and believe that he can create miracles. So yes I am still "determined to cure" but in a different way now. 

Also please note - although I am doing much better these days, I still have minor painless twitching in my legs which I know is a symptom on HSV

Finally - I still take a single 750 mg pill of olive leaf extract everyday ...once I run out of this bottle though, I'm not sure if I will continue because they are quite pricy. 

Maybe that's what's going on with me and my wife. She had a yeast infection and could have possibly gave it to me. I have a lot of irritation down there inside and out. I dont know what is going on. Just want it to go away. I'm glad you are doing much better. 

BeautyLover321
1 minute ago, floridaguy said:

Maybe that's what's going on with me and my wife. She had a yeast infection and could have possibly gave it to me. I have a lot of irritation down there inside and out. I dont know what is going on. Just want it to go away. I'm glad you are doing much better. 

yes! yeast can be a terrible thing if not properly treated.

Taintedgirl
1 hour ago, BeautyLover321 said:

yes! yeast can be a terrible thing if not properly treated.

Good to see you’re doing well and congratulations on all your success go girl! I’m glad your health issues are gone and you’re doing well on valtrex you’re definitely an inspiration for those considering it

Cas9
15 hours ago, BeautyLover321 said:

@Taintedgirl

Also please note - although I am doing much better these days, I still have minor painless twitching in my legs which I know is a symptom on HSV.

Not necessarily. Twitching often occurs when one is stressed. Don't assume this has anything to do with HSV

JHenry
16 hours ago, BeautyLover321 said:

BeautyLover,  thank you for your timely note. I have been struggling and debating for years about beginning Valtrex.   I am in my mid 60s, and have lived with this for nearly 30 years . Out of nowhere-I have had a small occurrence  this week, it’s amazing how it can still throw me into a tailspin-I can’t really think of a good reason not to take the medication.  I try and take as few prescriptions as possible, only taking a low dose BP script currently.    Hopefully in the immediate future we will  hear something positive from one of the pharmaceuticals working on development of therapies. Again, thank you for your note – I needed it today. Henry 

BeautyLover321
11 hours ago, JHenry said:

BeautyLover,  thank you for your timely note. I have been struggling and debating for years about beginning Valtrex.   I am in my mid 60s, and have lived with this for nearly 30 years . Out of nowhere-I have had a small occurrence  this week, it’s amazing how it can still throw me into a tailspin-I can’t really think of a good reason not to take the medication.  I try and take as few prescriptions as possible, only taking a low dose BP script currently.    Hopefully in the immediate future we will  hear something positive from one of the pharmaceuticals working on development of therapies. Again, thank you for your note – I needed it today. Henry 

Good luck Henry!!!! when was your last OB before this one? do you get them often?? anyways, while AVs worked for me, I do still hope we hear something in terms of a cure in our lifetime as well. It would be really nice

On 5/7/2018 at 10:57 PM, Taintedgirl said:

Good to see you’re doing well and congratulations on all your success go girl! I’m glad your health issues are gone and you’re doing well on valtrex you’re definitely an inspiration for those considering it

Thank you sooo much!! Please msg if you have any questions