Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Nathanielprice

What's this?

Hello peeps, had an itch on my left bum cheek of the night 3 nights ago, woke up in the morning with about 10 bright red spots with no head, Iv attached a picture just to see if you guys can confirm what it is, Iv been so worried, they're only a tiny bit itchy now and not sore, thank you so much 

IMG_3649.JPG

Just to add, this is the first thing Iv ever had like this, not been tested for herpes etc

Advertisement

Go get that swabbed. It either is pre blister phase or you've gotten yourself a nasty bacterial friend.

I would get a IGM and IGG blood test for HSV1 and HSV2 to make sure too.  If its recent infection, it most likely won't show positive for IGG.

great pic and good luck. It could also be something as benign as multiple spider bites. See what Benadryl does?

Thanks for the replys peeps  Still no change in the rash apart from the redness has gone down a bit so my minds still boggling, 4th day now should they go into blisters now if it is herpes? Thanks again

Advertisement

It doesn't look like herpes to me, probably something else. I'd still go see a doc about it though.

Why did I think that this may not be hsv? I saw one red dot in the middle of some of his patches. I didn't see multiple tiny irregular shaped patches of blisters. Could he have one blister? Sure, but look how many red patches he has without blisters formed, yet. But look, he has some red dots in the middle and no other blisters surrounding it. That is odd to me, may not be odd to you. I also only get one red patch, and that is not to say others do not. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask someone to take Benedryl as they could be allergic.

ETA: It is good you are going to a doc or dermatologist. 

Pictures of bed bugs or spider bites search. ^^Click here^^ And it does not mean that some of these pics may be hsv

Thanks for the info, still no change and they're not itchy or painful, going to book an appointment with the doctors tomorrow, I would of thought they would of turned into blisters or hurt by now if it was herpes surely?

On 11/11/2017 at 2:28 PM, Nathanielprice said:

Hello peeps, had an itch on my left bum cheek of the night 3 nights ago, woke up in the morning with about 10 bright red spots with no head, Iv attached a picture just to see if you guys can confirm what it is, Iv been so worried, they're only a tiny bit itchy now and not sore, thank you so much 

IMG_3649.JPG

Based on appearance alone, this could be many things. Can you provide a reason why you may have gotten herpes on your butt cheek? i.e. did her vaginal fluids get on your butt? Also, the skin in that area is less likely to allow viral entry. These are a couple of things to consider when analyzing your situation.

14 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Based on appearance alone, this could be many things. Can you provide a reason why you may have gotten herpes on your butt cheek? i.e. did her vaginal fluids get on your butt? Also, the skin in that area is less likely to allow viral entry. These are a couple of things to consider when analyzing your situation.

Thanks for the message, I stress over the most simplest of things so I always fear the worst, from what I know to Iv not had vaginal fluid on my butt cheek (though it is more back of my thigh than butt cheek) I was itching Wednesday night, woke up and noticed this, 4 days have passed but nothing's changed, hardly itchy now and it doesn't pain me at all...

Edited by Nathanielprice

Please keep us updated and look into a few newcomer's threads for a list of possible suspects that can cause minor itching. It was a green list. I have posted it recently. Be good to yourself.

Managed to get me a doctors appointment on Friday so hopefully will be a bit more clear then, here's another pic I took yesterday.....so worried I'm going out my mind here

IMG_3650.JPG

Just another pic update to the people still following, still the same, hardly itching, no pain, no blistery kind of fluid I can obviously see, though looks to be calming down now, still confused and worried but will update again after I come back from the doctors on Friday 

IMG_3653.JPG

LEt us know how it goes tomorrow, good luck. 

Hi all, just came from the doctors, doctor said ta definitely a viral infection (either herpes or shingles because of where it is placed and that herpes wouldn't usually get in a place like that for a first outbreak) so Iv been referred to a sexual health clinic for full screening which is where I'm on my way to now

i feel a bit more at ease now my mind ain't racing etc. Whatever it is I got to deal with it! Will update you once I know more

Just came out of seeing the sexual health doctor, from visual it is herpes, took swabs, blood tests etc and been put on anti vitals 3 times a day for 5 days, for anyone keeping up to date with my posts, so relaxed now I know and I can deal with t accordingly 

Bro i got the exact same thing .....texturewise.....but its on my hands....ill attach pics of before and after...i got 2 3 patches though......let me know when u get the results.....i took the std panel and i tested +ve for hsv 1.....my hsv igg 1 was >62.2 after 2 months post exposure ...IMG-20171113-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.bd934f28ad0acf0eb4b01e60dfd282fb.jpegIMG-20171113-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.bd934f28ad0acf0eb4b01e60dfd282fb.jpeg

IMG_20171115_212947.jpg

22 minutes ago, Hallow said:

Bro i got the exact same thing .....texturewise.....but its on my hands....ill attach pics of before and after...i got 2 3 patches though......let me know when u get the results.....i took the std panel and i tested +ve for hsv 1.....my hsv igg 1 was >62.2 after 2 months post exposure ...IMG-20171113-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.bd934f28ad0acf0eb4b01e60dfd282fb.jpegIMG-20171113-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.bd934f28ad0acf0eb4b01e60dfd282fb.jpeg

IMG_20171115_212947.jpg

It does look the same texturewise don't i, they said about 3 weeks for test results to come back though because mines in healing stage the swan probably won't bring anything up, I'm hoping it's hsv1 because you have less breakouts with that apparently

On 18/11/2017 at 8:57 AM, Booboo11 said:

What about the shingles though could it still be that?

As soon as the sexual health doctor looked he said ‘herpes’ straight away, took a swab but because it was already healing he said it might not bring up a result, been feeling down and just want to sleep all the time recently to forget about it, just worried when another outbreak might occur and hoping it’s hsv1 because of the outbreaks being less common than hsv2