This is probably a long shot....

PearBlossom

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• jkinsf
      I know you can order it on line but how did you get it administered in US? 
    • Cas9
      Herpes blisters typically are clear fluid filled. Also, you would typically have more than a singular blister. I lean away from it being herpes.
    • Aurora_
      Hello Bd2132, it does look like herpes. But to be completely sure get tested. That's the only way to be 100% sure. Hope things turn out well for you. If you do have herpes just remember there are a lot of people on this cite that will help you. Blessed be
    • Bd2132
    • Bd2132
      Hey everyone,      I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago, and noticed what I thought was a pimple or ingrown hair at the base of my penis about 3-4 days later. At first I didn't think anything of it, because I had done some shaving as well. But I'm now starting to get worried.    Besides the red spot, I have felt the need to urinate more frequently, which is what made me start thinking something else was going on.    I do have an appointment with a doctor next week to get tested regardless, I'm just panicked now.      The spot never blistered, it has just been a red lump with what looked like a white head pimple. I did pop it not thinking, and what came out was a white solid like a pimple. It has only been this one spot as well.      Does this look like it could possibly be herpes?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.