World's Largest Herpes Support Group
RubyDahl

Any Polyamorous Kinkster Herpsters?

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

RubyDahl

Hi guys! So I’m in a D/s dynamic with my Hubby/Sir. We really love our BDSM lifestyle. I’m looking for like minded people to chat with. Where’s all my kinky herpsters? 

9178F31E-33E3-4D5C-907E-A41DB65DA6D0.jpeg

Quest

I am very kinky and I only will reveal it to those that are open. I was in a sexless marriage for far too long and decided BDSM would be my outlet ,but on!y online play, no acting out. I thought that would be my sex! All I did was suffer!  I couldn't handle sexless, but I couldn't see self cheating! I informed my H that I really had to step out and get sex. This beautiful sexless man showed me how to perfect fellatio and ...

There is one thing I realized!  If you actually study sex for a few years and have excellent delivery of sensations, I just don't think I will be a lonely herpster! I am a bottom and still look forward to that one sweet guy and I do thank my love for letting me have access to another man that I adore! 

Glad to meet you and what is his favorite move with you? Ahem, I have a techniqe and sensation fetish! 

Newtothisandscared

I am also in a vanilla/Ds relationship and love it!!! PM me if you would like to chat :)