World's Largest Herpes Support Group
tayelle

Herpes protocol

tayelle

Hello all,

I will be going on a 6 months intensive protocol that will supposedly create an environment where the hsv will find it hard to live. I will continue with some parts of the protocol until I'm 1 year without ob, tingling or nerve pain. I was on the protocol earlier but stopped due to the long term commitment and wasnt having symptoms so i stopped. I just recently had the worse ob yet and will do what it takes to not go through that again.

After 6 months of consistent work i will report my findings. That will actually be my 1 year anniversary. Protocols are hard to prove because they are case studies and not experimental studies. That being said i will let you know how it turns out. 

Cas9
23 minutes ago, tayelle said:

Hello all,

I will be going on a 6 months intensive protocol that will supposedly create an environment where the hsv will find it hard to live. I will continue with some parts of the protocol until I'm 1 year without ob, tingling or nerve pain. I was on the protocol earlier but stopped due to the long term commitment and wasnt having symptoms so i stopped. I just recently had the worse ob yet and will do what it takes to not go through that again.

After 6 months of consistent work i will report my findings. That will actually be my 1 year anniversary. Protocols are hard to prove because they are case studies and not experimental studies. That being said i will let you know how it turns out. 

What is it that you are trying to prove; that you can cure yourself?

tayelle

Initially: reduce obs & predorms

Long term: decrease shedding & contagion risk. A functionally cure would be nice

The virus is permanent in the nerve, but no one has discovered why most people are asymptomatic. I hope to be asymptomatic.

Cas9
27 minutes ago, tayelle said:

Initially: reduce obs & predorms

Long term: decrease shedding & contagion risk. A functionally cure would be nice

The virus is permanent in the nerve, but no one has discovered why most people are asymptomatic. I hope to be asymptomatic

Asymptomatic people shed; they just don't develop any visible sores. They may even shed as much as symptomatic people; I don't know.

How are you planning on checking for shedding?

tayelle
44 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Asymptomatic people shed; they just don't develop any visible sores. They may even shed as much as symptomatic people; I don't know.

How are you planning on checking for shedding?

Asymptomatic people shed considerably less than symptomatic people. People develop lesions have the viral shedding occurring more frequently.

Once I'm not having obs ill do swab testing. I have to help myself while science catches up.

Cas9
1 hour ago, tayelle said:

Asymptomatic people shed considerably less than symptomatic people. People develop lesions have the viral shedding occurring more frequently.

Once I'm not having obs ill do swab testing. I have to help myself while science catches up.

You can't have a traditional swab test without having any lesions? Apparently there's some other method for that.

Scooby2112

PCR will pick up asymptomatic shedding but it's very expensive.  Also it was shown that a majority of shedding events happen for less than 12 hours. Many less than 6 hours.  So PCR  would need to be done every 3-6 hours over the course of weeks to confirm your true shedding rate.  

Arrowhead

@tayelle  Although what they say is true ( and good info), I think what you are trying to do is wonderful. I am doing the same thing on my post here on this site.  Although shooting for a cure with your own protocol would be a miracle, reducing symptoms is certainly attainable.  I would suggest you post/share what it is you are actually taking or doing.  Good luck.

tayelle
39 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

@tayelle  Although what they say is true ( and good info), I think what you are trying to do is wonderful. I am doing the same thing on my post here on this site.  Although shooting for a cure with your own protocol would be a miracle, reducing symptoms is certainly attainable.  I would suggest you post/share what it is you are actually taking or doing.  Good luck.

I promise if i see some real results i will post. There was someone on here years ago that posted but was ridiculed.  I just can't/won't accept hsv diagnosis as my permanent destiny

Kurtisfleming

So I have tested positive for hsv1 but I knew that because I have had cold sores since I was a kid.. I have still tested negative for HSV2 and all other stds 3 months after protected oral sex.. My partner did not touch my penis with lips just saliva touched my scrotum. The day after i felt different. Lately my penis shaft look Like it has more veins than before and I have had itching anywhere I have pubic hair down there all day for over 3 months.. I have had warm feelings in the right side of my body. I have taken antibitotics and penicillin shot and nothing.. Doctors say I don't have anything but still have symptoms

kill.hsv(not Kenny)
On 4.12.2017 at 9:57 PM, Scooby2112 said:

PCR will pick up asymptomatic shedding but it's very expensive.  Also it was shown that a majority of shedding events happen for less than 12 hours. Many less than 6 hours.  So PCR  would need to be done every 3-6 hours over the course of weeks to confirm your true shedding rate.  

Shedding Data while having an OB...

I had visible signs on my foreskin for about 7 days and heavy nerve pain for about 5 days. But it did shedd only the first two days of the  OB.

And PCR testing isn´t expensive that much. About € 50,- each pcr analysis in Europe.

Edited by kill.hsv(not Kenny)