Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
MochaM

Recently found in have herpes simplex 2

MochaM

I'm a 17 year old female. 2 months away from my 18th birthday and I'm just now finding out I have herpes. 2 days ago I was showering and noticed a couple bumps near my vaginal hole. I immediately told my mother. I told a couple friends also but people around me thought it was pure coincidence. I knew that it was herpes. What else could it have been? I got back from the hospital a couple hours ago. I found out I have a uti, trichomoniasis, and herpes. It's alot on my shoulders but with support from my family i belive I'll be OK. I never thought about sucicide but I've thought about it. I've contacted all the guys I've had unprotected sex with. Im scared because of the teasing I'll face in school. I have a bit of a temper so ik I'll get into a fight if someone says something wrong. I'm hoping that I can learn to love with it without any drama. I don't want any flare ups. I'm not even halfway through my first one. 

LucyLevi

Hello Mocha

you sound very wise and your positive attitude will get you a long way. It’s good you have spoken to your mother and try not to worry. Eat well and get lots of exercise and rest.

There is no need to tell people at school, it isn’t their business. You can come here for support and use the chat too! 

I hope your outbreak passes quickly 

Take care

Lucy 

Advertisement

MochaM

Thank you so much for your positive words Lucy. I defiantly won't tell anyone outside of my strutted friends but ik the guys I told will expose me. I'm very insecure about this topic and I'm not sure the best way to approach it. Hopefully they'll take it the mature way.