World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Calicohoney

Colloidal silver

Calicohoney

I’ve been doing some reasearch and was thinking about buying some.  But first wanted to see if any of you have any experience with this?

jxc1337

I just took some colloidal silver for the past 3 weeks.  At first I was hesitant because I didn't want to turn blue but after reading more into it, I decided to give it a shot.  I heard the horror stories of people turning blue was caused by ingesting huge amounts of this stuff, and it was apparently home made.  I took a teaspoon twice daily, once in the morning and once at night.  Honestly, couldn't tell ya if it did anything, just figured I'd throw it into the mix to help fight off the virus.  I haven't had an outbreak for about 5 months now but I do plan on doing another 3 week treatment in about 2 months.  You should look into fulvic acid and red marine algae specifically gigartina.  I attribute those two things to keeping me outbreak free.  If you're ever worried about turning blue from colloidal silver just check your finger nails daily, cause apparently that's what starts to turn first.