World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sanguine108

Herpes Cure in 2020

Sanguine108

I'm calling it.   Herpes cure in 2020.   Get ready.

Micah

Oh. I thought you had an article or something promising. 

Spider man

Not sure about a cure but I do see a big breakthrough by that year 2025 tops we should know if it will be a hit or miss situation

Untouchable1

Sounds awesome to me! I hope your call is accurate. :)

Justin Owens

@Cas9 have heard of the NCT Germany company that start phase 1 trials in Spring 2018 and phase 2 in Autumn? 

moialbalushi
3 minutes ago, Justin Owens said:

@Cas9 have heard of the NCT Germany company that start phase 1 trials in Spring 2018 and phase 2 in Autumn? 

What is their site ? 

Cas9
1 hour ago, Justin Owens said:

This is not a cure for herpes. Furthermore, a typical clinical trial would never start one phase in the spring and the next phase in the autumn. Each phase takes years. So I don't know what's really going on with their research.

You started this thread a couple of weeks ago.  https://honeycomb.click/topic/73641-ntc-germany-jürgen-krauss-email-reply-from-company/

Thatguy604

Nah man,  maybe 2030. Trials are so slow... and everything seems to hit some sort of roadblock or proves to be not effective. 

Chicagonow
8 hours ago, Micah said:

Oh. I thought you had an article or something promising. 

Micah want to ask u a question can i inbox u

Justin Owens

@Cas9 yeah I emailed them a few days ago..The guy told me they hope this new treatment may stop recurrences and that phase 2 will be in autumn which is their plan but the fda is different from the rules germany for drugs so I hope trials don't take so long. 

Micah
3 hours ago, Chicagonow said:

Micah want to ask u a question can i inbox u

Of course

Micah
Just now, Micah said:

Of course

I really wish Cullen could have continued his research. I love that he was going for a 100% cure. To kick and kill the virus. Idk if it was impossible or if he ran out of money. Well I know he did run out of money but I still wonder if he could've done it. Unfortunately no one else has picked up those old threads. Every other treatment is supress, or "functional cure" which seems to have varied interpretations.

Spider man
5 hours ago, Micah said:

I really wish Cullen could have continued his research. I love that he was going for a 100% cure. To kick and kill the virus. Idk if it was impossible or if he ran out of money. Well I know he did run out of money but I still wonder if he could've done it. Unfortunately no one else has picked up those old threads. Every other treatment is supress, or "functional cure" which seems to have varied interpretations.

I believe last time I spoke to him he said funding was preventing phase 3 to start 

Spider man

I'd have to dig up the email from Cullen but the results sounded effective however when he went into detail it didn't sound like a 100% cure

Micah
1 hour ago, Spider man said:

I'd have to dig up the email from Cullen but the results sounded effective however when he went into detail it didn't sound like a 100% cure

1 hour ago, Spider man said:

I believe last time I spoke to him he said funding was preventing phase 3 to start 

He gave up right? And not a cure? Wasn't it kick and kill the entire virus? All of it. That's what I read. Geez why did we have to get stuck with the disease hardest to cure? Even hiv research is more promising.

Micah

I came across an old Draco thread. I never understood why he wanted to use Draco on hsv. Being a scientist wouldn't he know destroying neurons to kill the virus isn't an option? 

35hope
On 1/8/2018 at 12:03 AM, Micah said:

I came across an old Draco thread. I never understood why he wanted to use Draco on hsv. Being a scientist wouldn't he know destroying neurons to kill the virus isn't an option? 

that is what i was thinking when i came across that thread, thought that would do worse or k8ill you

VladimirM
Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2018 at 5:28 PM, Cas9 said:

There's a 0% chance of a herpes cure in 2020

"Currently there are 100 people in the world who work separately on the herpes remedy". These are the words of Dr. Halford. So....nobody knows who and when in the future will do something. Do not be so exclusive.

Edited by VladimirM

cracked

Here’s from a scientist and HSV researcher: 

E196E76F-99B2-4713-93A9-BBAE359CD6B8.jpeg

moialbalushi
6 minutes ago, cracked said:

Here’s from a scientist and HSV researcher: 

E196E76F-99B2-4713-93A9-BBAE359CD6B8.jpeg

Can I have his page plz ? 

cracked
11 minutes ago, moialbalushi said:

Can I have his page plz ? 

He is usually busy with his own research and charges for his time if you want to talk with him.

moialbalushi
14 minutes ago, cracked said:

He is usually busy with his own research and charges for his time if you want to talk with him.

I just want to check the page. Is it possible ? Thnx 

Mackie82
37 minutes ago, cracked said:

Everyone wants to make money out of our suffering, fuck this world and fuck the one who create it , means fuck God is he exist even.