World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sanguine108

Herpes Cure in 2020

Cas9
5 hours ago, VladimirM said:

"Currently there are 100 people in the world who work separately on the herpes remedy". These are the words of Dr. Halford. So....nobody knows who and when in the future will do something. Do not be so exclusive.

I wasn't saying that the concept for a cure in the lab couldn't happen in the next two years, of course it can. but it still would take years to do all the necessary testing/trials before it gets to the market. That was my point

Unless you want to stipulate that some lab has a cure and is in the final phase of human clinical trials, then no, I don't see any chance of a herpes cure in 2 years.

cracked
26 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

Everyone wants to make money out of our suffering, fuck this world and fuck the one who create it , means fuck God is he exist even. 

He is a busy guy. He has a family and work and other things and still manages to answer questions occasionally for people regarding HSV and research. He gets several people asking him questions, for which I think it is quite right for him to be compensated for his time.

dont quit!17
1 hour ago, Mackie82 said:

Everyone wants to make money out of our suffering, fuck this world and fuck the one who create it , means fuck God is he exist even. 

I feel your pain. 

dont quit!17
On 1/7/2018 at 1:46 AM, Sanguine108 said:

I'm calling it.   Herpes cure in 2020.   Get ready.

Any specific reason why you're calling cure?

brookeb300

I need it to be cured by 2020 I can’t work like this. No one will hire me.

Cas9
6 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

I need it to be cured by 2020 I can’t work like this. No one will hire me.

Why is that? Do you have hsv sores all over your face?

brookeb300
1 hour ago, Cas9 said:

Why is that? Do you have hsv sores all over your face?

No but everyone can tell I have it

Taintedgirl
7 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Brooke I think you need to talk to a therapist. Just yesterday you said you felt it in the air and that you had it in your eye. Unless you told them no one knows you have herpes. I’m worried about you message me if you ever need to talk 

Mackie82
22 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

And they are still calling it skin condition, yes it’s a skin condition for the majority but the fucked ones like me, 24/7 pain and symptoms. Really fed up 

Mackie82
3 hours ago, cracked said:

He is a busy guy. He has a family and work and other things and still manages to answer questions occasionally for people regarding HSV and research. He gets several people asking him questions, for which I think it is quite right for him to be compensated for his time.

I he’s a pussy guy sorry busy guy then let him concentrate on his business more. What do you think if he answers some questions then we will be cured. Talking about myself I will pay anything for cure but for bullshit and assumption I won’t pay anything. Anyways good luck to you if you can reach him and ask him some questions but make sure to get special discount. 

Cas9
16 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

Ok sorry it scares me being contagious 

Brooke, the only way you are contagious is if someone comes in contact with your vagina when the virus is present

Edited by Cas9

Taintedgirl
9 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

I he’s a pussy guy sorry busy guy then let him concentrate on his business more. What do you think if he answers some questions then we will be cured. Talking about myself I will pay anything for cure but for bullshit and assumption I won’t pay anything. Anyways good luck to you if you can reach him and ask him some questions but make sure to get special discount. 

You can’t force scientists to cure us when even they don’t know how. Patience is the key. The fact that someone out there is working on a disease that you have should be enough. They’re doing the best they can but if you feel you can do better then by all means be the scientific breakthrough we all need. 

brookeb300
3 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

@brookeb300

In what ways do you think you would be contagious; especially at work?

Idk it’s just gross in general everyone is mean about it too.  The toilet seat I don’t worry about that but someone else will.  They would just rather not be around it.

Idk it’s hard I have to have a healthier lifestyle too.

Cas9
1 minute ago, brookeb300 said:

Idk it’s just gross in general everyone is mean about it too.  The toilet seat I don’t worry about that but someone else will.  They would just rather not be around it.

Idk it’s hard I have to have a healthier lifestyle too.

No one knows you have it at work so why would they be worried about a toilet seat that you used? And you know that getting hsv from a toilet seat is so unlikely it's not even worth thinking about.

When it comes to herpes jokes or comments, it never bothered me in the slightest. That's because I'm level headed about the disease. I don't feel ashamed or dirty or guilty or whatever other labels people like to place upon it.

If someone told you one day that people who got the flu virus were dirty scoundrels, would you let that bother you?

You have a virus that happens to be able to remain in your body because it resides in neurons. Given how young you are it's quite likely there will be a functional cure that will allow you to have years and years of being OB and contagiuos free. In the meantime, keep a level head and do what works best for you to keep your OBs down. Let the scientists do their thing; they're getting close.

cracked
1 hour ago, Mackie82 said:

Your frustration and anger is understandable, but that is very rude to say about someone who is helping people understand things that people without a science background may not. He doesn’t have to answer people’s questions. He is making time for people that ask any questions he can answer. 

Klps89

I Need help I’m really at the end does anyone have a guesstimate of when a cure could be present? I’m so lost and I’m ready to end my mistakes

Klps89

I’m 21 I don’t want to be stuck anymore living every second anymore as a reminder of the mistakes I made. All because I was stupid and didn’t want to be alone well now look at me I’m all alone and I’m mentally suffering all while being alone. Someone please give me a glimmer of hope. So you’re saying more than likely I’ll have to suffer mentally and physically for the next five years or even more

Mackie82
1 hour ago, Taintedgirl said:

You can’t force scientists to cure us when even they don’t know how. Patience is the key. The fact that someone out there is working on a disease that you have should be enough. They’re doing the best they can but if you feel you can do better then by all means be the scientific breakthrough we all need. 

Really , are you serious . Who told you that they are doing the best which they can do. It seems you are brand new to the herpes world . The valtrex has been in the market for over 22 years. Since you are super smart and have vision do you they your caring scientific could not do better treatment in the past 22 years at least I am not talking about cure at least better treatment. And the disease which I have it was passed to me by the first and the only partner in my entire life and that was knowingly. I would like to add one point the scientific which you are talking about are paid millions by us, they don’t work free of charge or because they care as you are stating.and if it comes to me if the herpes is a person I more than happy to kill him and take death penalty. Good luck to you and your scientific. 

Mackie82
16 minutes ago, cracked said:

Your frustration and anger is understandable, but that is very rude to say about someone who is helping people understand things that people without a science background may not. He doesn’t have to answer people’s questions. He is making time for people that ask any questions he can answer. 

How he’s helping people ?!? He’s answering and getting paid. Help is free of charge service or maybe you don’t know what help means. Anyways not you or anyone can tell me that VERY RUDE. This is my opinion and you should respect it. I can tell you that you are very stupid / idiots because you don’t know the deference between the help and the chargeable consultation but I won’t say that because you may discover that one day or someone who’s really rude will tell you that.

Taintedgirl
11 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

Really , are you serious . Who told you that they are doing the best which they can do. It seems you are brand new to the herpes world . The valtrex has been in the market for over 22 years. Since you are super smart and have vision do you they your caring scientific could not do better treatment in the past 22 years at least I am not talking about cure at least better treatment. And the disease which I have it was passed to me by the first and the only partner in my entire life and that was knowingly. I would like to add one point the scientific which you are talking about are paid millions by us, they don’t work free of charge or because they care as you are stating.and if it comes to me if the herpes is a person I more than happy to kill him and take death penalty. Good luck to you and your scientific. 

You took the risk to sleep with your partner and got herpes not the scientist you are mad at. He is doing the best he can. Better treatment is coming. Disease does get cured in a day it has to be understood and studied and that takes time. You have never personally paid a herpes researcher their institutions pay them. You can’t rush anything learn to be appreciative. How is it everyone’s fault but yours that you have this? Scientists have no obligation to cure you. You are incredibly rude if you can do better then let’s see your cure. 

Edited by Taintedgirl

Mackie82
1 minute ago, Taintedgirl said:

You took the risk to sleep with your partner and got herpes not the scientist you are mad at. He is doing the best he can. Better treatment is coming. Disease does get cured in a day it has to be understood and studied and that takes time. You have never personally paid a herpes researcher their institutions pay them. You can’t rush anything learn to be appreciative. How is it everyone’s fault but yours that you have this? Scientists have no obligation to cure you.

Listen I am not asking anyone cure and I don’t know who you are and I really don’t care. Keep your smart ideas and wise opinion for yourself, how you know that I haven’t paid any research for example another smart assumption, did I talk about cure !!!!! I was talking about better treatment by big pharma who’s stoping the better treatment from happening anyways. Any cure , functional cure, better treatment for any one who’s going to get it it won’t be free of charge , do you have any ideas how much the new Japanese antivirals cost per week or so something like usd 700 this is what the big pharma charge and your lovely scientific are paid and controlled by them.dont take it personal but please try to understand for 40 years no one develop better treatment since the valtrex is acyclovir some how so nothing has happened. Then about which scientific you are talking ! 

cracked

@Mackie82 You have a lot of anger built inside you because of your severe symptoms and you tend to lash out at anyone who tries to help you in any way. Sorry this happened to you, but most people on here are stuck in this situation too and there are others out there who suffer just as bad if not worse. This virus is the holy grail of viruses in science when it comes to complexity, so it’s not like a cure can appear out of nowhere.