World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sanguine108

Herpes Cure in 2020

Taintedgirl
1 minute ago, Mackie82 said:

Listen I am not asking anyone cure and I don’t know who you are and I really don’t care. Keep your smart ideas and wise opinion for yourself, how you know that I haven’t paid any research for example another smart assumption, did I talk about cure !!!!! I was talking about better treatment by big pharma who’s stoping the better treatment from happening anyways. Any cure , functional cure, better treatment for any one who’s going to get it it won’t be free of charge , do you have any ideas how much the new Japanese antivirals cost per week or so something like usd 700 this is what the big pharma charge and your lovely scientific are paid and controlled by them.dont take it personal but please try to understand for 40 years no one develop better treatment since the valtrex is acyclovir some how so nothing has happened. Then about which scientific you are talking ! 

Unless we can see your cure or treatment your opinion is absolute garbage. 40 years is a long time but we don’t know why they are taking so long. the disease is difficult and finding effective treatments is hard. People like you. want treatment but don’t want how long it takes to make   New technologies had to be formed to treat the disease better. 

Mackie82
34 minutes ago, cracked said:

@Mackie82 You have a lot of anger built inside you because of your severe symptoms and you tend to lash out at anyone who tries to help you in any way. Sorry this happened to you, but most people on here are stuck in this situation too and there are others out there who suffer just as bad if not worse. This virus is the holy grail of viruses in science when it comes to complexity, so it’s not like a cure can appear out of nowhere. 

Once again I am not asking or talking about cure I was talking about the great scientific who’s not able to develop better treatment, and Everyone has his/ her own opinion but saying that they are doing their best this complete bullshit. In they spend in herpes research what they are spending in one movie production I won’t say that they must find a cure but at least better treatment.this was my second point. The first was there’s no help when there’s charge. Thanks for your understanding.

Mackie82
37 minutes ago, Taintedgirl said:

Unless we can see your cure or treatment your opinion is absolute garbage. 40 years is a long time but we don’t know why they are taking so long. the disease is difficult and finding effective treatments is hard. People like you. want treatment but don’t want how long it takes to make   New technologies had to be formed to treat the disease better. 

Are you stupid ...! Or absulute garbage ? Did I say that I have cure or better treatment. Or I am looking for better treatment/ cure I was saying that the big pharma control the scientific and most likely won’t allowed better treatment. But people like you can’t understand simple things full stop. 

Taintedgirl
7 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

Are you stupid ...! Or absulute garbage ? Did I say that I have cure or better treatment. Or I am looking for better treatment/ cure I was saying that the big pharma control the scientific and most likely won’t allowed better treatment. But people like you can’t understand simple things full stop. 

I am neither stupid nor garbage. So please do not refer to me as such. Instead of being a disillusioned little man who wants to blame the pharmaceutical industry like they gave him herpes why don’t you wait for better treatment like the rest of us. You are a nuisance on this site you speak to people with no respect and I refuse to engage you any further. All I said was you need to cut scientists some slack and you hurl insults at me for what?  

Mackie82
13 minutes ago, Taintedgirl said:

I am neither stupid nor garbage. So please do not refer to me as such. Instead of being a disillusioned little man who wants to blame the pharmaceutical industry like they gave him herpes why don’t you wait for better treatment like the rest of us. You are a nuisance on this site you speak to people with no respect and I refuse to engage you any further. All I said was you need to cut scientists some slack and you hurl insults at me for what?  

Check your comment and you will come to know who’s the one who started insulting , I just used your exact words and add to it the fact ( your stupidity). If you do yourself a favor and check also who’s the one who engaged first. I wasn’t talking to you or to anyone apart from cracked and he’s the only one who has the right to reply because I was talking to him. Don’t be  angry or upset you are still very young and newly diagnosed with herpes so it’s long way to go. And please do yourself another favor and don’t engage with me in any conversation, because I am causing inconvenience  for your highness. And definitely for some others idiots 

Taintedgirl
16 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

Check your comment and you will come to know who’s the one who started insulting , I just used your exact words and add to it the fact ( your stupidity). If you do yourself a favor and check also who’s the one who engaged first. I wasn’t talking to you or to anyone apart from cracked and he’s the only one who has the right to reply because I was talking to him. Don’t be  angry or upset you are still very young and newly diagnosed with herpes so it’s long way to go. And please do yourself another favor and don’t engage with me in any conversation, because I am causing inconvenience  for your highness. And definitely for some others idiots 

All I said was your opinion on the insult you called that scientist was garbage because you have yet to come up with a cure. Herpes shouldn’t make you a nasty person we all have it yet you’re always here yelling at people especially Wilson. I wish they would ban you from the site because you are very negative. You deserve to be reported no one here is an idiot and they don’t deserve your insults. Show some maturity. Shame on you for using this platform to belittle rather than uplift.

Edited by Taintedgirl

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Calm down, Mackie is right at one point for a long time we could have any better treatment at least but nobody cares herpes and now it is spreading to more people. Mackie you should also calm down she didnt say you anybad words. I understand your anger, sometimes i also lose control but we should not. If scientists would really want to finish this virus they would. Lets look at deadly viruses for example hiv, polio, chicken pox at old times scientists could find a cure for those or treatments which keeps these viruses to be dormant. That time science was not such easy even. They didnt have such technology  we have recently. There is no to much attention on herpes. 

Mackie82
1 hour ago, Taintedgirl said:

All I said was your opinion on the insult you called that scientist was garbage because you have yet to come up with a cure. Herpes shouldn’t make you a nasty person we all have it yet you’re always here yelling at people especially Wilson. I wish they would ban you from the site because you are very negative. You deserve to be reported no one here is an idiot and they don’t deserve your insults. Show some maturity. Shame on you for using this platform to belittle rather than uplift.

You are idiot and misinformed , in regards of Mr. IGG ( wilson) he’s the prime minister of retardation and I have informed him and I don’t think he has any issue , you tell me what’s your problem?!? You said you are not going to engage with me in any conversation. Do you have any issue with me personally ! If you don’t like my comments then just keep your mouth shut it’s very easy. How you are saying there’s no idiots here ! 62,000 members  at least 5-10 idiots will be there and you are leading them. You are the one who started telling me that my opinion is absolute garbage while you are the absolute garbage and Wilson as well. Wilson doesn’t have genital herpes and 24/7 arguing about the people genital symptoms, asking about the igg type specific test if the person will answer yes I did type specific then the next question is what was your values let’s say hsv2 igg type specific 2.1 immediately he will say that mostly false positive . Are we setting in his clinic. If some one has nerv pain , hip pain , groin pain , back thighs pain and he / she got this symptoms after the H infection still Wilson is saying this is not H related. Have you seen a doctor no I haven’t I was waiting for someone idiot like you to diagnose me. If you are talking about reporting me I want to tell you something honestly . I signed up in this forum like 15 months ago, I have met people who ended up real friends I have received support from so many good people ( most of them not in this forum anymore) and still so many good and helpful people here. But that doesn’t change the fact that you and Wilson are idiots. To hell with you and Wilson as well. I don’t need more idiots in my life I am full of them. 

Mackie82
1 minute ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

Calm down, Mackie is right at one point for a long time we could have any better treatment at least but nobody cares herpes and now it is spreading to more people. Mackie you should also calm down she didnt say you anybad words. I understand your anger, sometimes i also lose control but we should not. If scientists would really want to finish this virus they would. Lets look at deadly viruses for example hiv, polio, chicken pox at old times scientists could find a cure for those or treatments which keeps these viruses to be dormant. That time science was not such easy even. They didnt have such technology  we have recently. There is no to much attention on herpes. 

She’s the one who started telling me that your opinion is absulute garbage , so I told her that she’s stupid and absulute garbage very simple, when you do any action you will expect reaction. I am here not to insult or fight with anyone. But she’s not the one who’s deciding what I have to say to the people she’s involving herself between me and Wilson . Between me and cracked. Go back to my comment did  I say that I want a cure or I am inventing a cure or seeking her help or her scientific help. I was really amazed. She kept On attacking me and trying to make fun. I already struggling with my symptoms and really don’t want any argument. But sometimes the extremely smart people push you to say something which you don’t want to say or even talk about. The most funny thing that she’s mentioning Wilson maybe she doesn’t know that he doesn’t have genital herpes. Anyways sorry for everybody but not her and Wilson. 

Jimmyjimmyhuapua
4 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

She’s the one who started telling me that your opinion is absulute garbage , so I told her that she’s stupid and absulute garbage very simple, when you do any action you will expect reaction. I am here not to insult or fight with anyone. But she’s not the one who’s deciding what I have to say to the people she’s involving herself between me and Wilson . Between me and cracked. Go back to my comment did  I say that I want a cure or I am inventing a cure or seeking her help or her scientific help. I was really amazed. She kept On attacking me and trying to make fun. I already struggling with my symptoms and really don’t want any argument. But sometimes the extremely smart people push you to say something which you don’t want to say or even talk about. The most funny thing that she’s mentioning Wilson maybe she doesn’t know that he doesn’t have genital herpes. Anyways sorry for everybody but not her and Wilson. 

I know u bro i also dont have only blisters i also have back pain too and i also dont like people when they think its only blisters its doing more. Everyone is not having the same sympthoms. Dont care what people say, i know that your the one who is contributing here and trying somethings. Just dont care what they say, cuz they wont understand. 

Taintedgirl

10 minutes ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

I have spoken to people who work in the field and this disease is complicated. They’re doing the best they can. One of  Dr Khalili’s Fellows at temple spoke to me and he admitted that slow progress is due to the nature of the virus. It’s so good at adapting which is why sometimes medications stop working. They’re doing the best they can. 

Mackie82
2 minutes ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

I know u bro i also dont have only blisters i also have back pain too and i also dont like people when they think its only blisters its doing more. Everyone is not having the same sympthoms. Dont care what people say, i know that your the one who is contributing here and trying somethings. Just dont care what they say, cuz they wont understand. 

Thank you very much indeed for your kind understanding, I really have no problem with anyone I just want to tell everyone that this is not a skin condition for everyone. I will never ever wish anyone to have one day like my symptoms. Anyways we are not feeling sorry for each other and always attacking each other ( human nature ). I hope your back pain will go away soon. Stay strong and try not to stress. Thanks 

Jimmyjimmyhuapua
25 minutes ago, Taintedgirl said:

I have spoken to people who work in the field and this disease is complicated. They’re doing the best they can. One of  Dr Khalili’s Fellows at temple spoke to me and he admitted that slow progress is due to the nature of the virus. It’s so good at adapting which is why sometimes medications stop working. They’re doing the best they can. 

If scientists would want to cure it really, they would this is what i mean. To take their attention is money and nothing else. Look at to past hiv, polio, vzv cases and vzv is also a herpes virus and lives in nerves but they could find a vax. So Why we dont have any better treatment for years we know that valtrex effective but it is %50 effective. Bill Halford wanted to create a live vax now his was under attack by media, pritelivir was more effective but fda stopped them due to toxicity, when Aaron Traywick injected himself with a herpes vax we saw on news just next day we saw news about herpes rate dropped over years. Ofc such things pushes us to think in negative way. In russia there is a vax vitaherpavac we dont know too much about it but they did a vax. Maybe %30 percent effective maybe 80% we dont know too much about it what i mean why in us or in europe there is not still a vax at least as an alternative option to people. Why people have to take just vitamin supplements and valtrex ? Gene editing what we hope but i am not also too optimistic about it. Herpes is more serious than people think it can cause suicides, it can cause you to feel u cant have sex anymore, it can make you scared mentally when you get closer with people, it can infect other parts of ur body, you will have a problem with future life. Who will accept you ? If you will want to have a kid there will be also danger of infecting baby and etc. .. We dont have any group to tell our problems to community, to governments, to press so thats the main reason why herpes cant be cured.

And i want to add that herpes virus is most common virus among people, genital herpes is only std that ruins ur sex life, with hiv you will have 0 chance to pass hiv to your partner if you take ur pills regularly, hpv there is a preventative vax for it so you can protect your partner. What about hsv ? there is even a possibility that you can infect your partner while you use condom and antivirals. Do you know such a std else ?

Edited by Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Taintedgirl
29 minutes ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

If scientists would want to cure it really, they would this is what i mean. To take their attention is money and nothing else. Look at to past hiv, polio, vzv cases and vzv is also a herpes virus and lives in nerves but they could find a vax. So Why we dont have any better treatment for years we know that valtrex effective but it is %50 effective. Bill Halford wanted to create a live vax now his was under attack by media, pritelivir was more effective but fda stopped them due to toxicity, when Aaron Traywick injected himself with a herpes vax we saw on news just next day we saw news about herpes rate dropped over years. Ofc such things pushes us to think in negative way. In russia there is a vax vitaherpavac we dont know too much about it but they did a vax. Maybe %30 percent effective maybe 80% we dont know too much about it what i mean why in us or in europe there is not still a vax at least as an alternative option to people. Why people have to take just vitamin supplements and valtrex ? Gene editing what we hope but i am not also too optimistic about it. Herpes is more serious than people think it can cause suicides, it can cause you to feel u cant have sex anymore, it can make you scared mentally when you get closer with people, it can infect other parts of ur body, you will have a problem with future life. Who will accept you ? If you will want to have a kid there will be also danger of infecting baby and etc. .. We dont have any group to tell our problems to community, to governments, to press so thats the main reason why herpes cant be cured.

And i want to add that herpes virus is most common virus among people, genital herpes is only std that ruins ur sex life, with hiv you will have 0 chance to pass hiv to your partner if you take ur pills regularly, hpv there is a preventative vax for it so you can protect your partner. What about hsv ? there is even a possibility that you can infect your partner while you use condom and antivirals. Do you know such a std else ?

It is not an easy virus to eradicate from the body. It's dna is very large it makes everything worse that it’s attached to a sensitive area. VZV and herpes simplex have different DNA that’s why VZV vaccine doesn’t work for herpes or else we would have used it by now and never got infected. HIV is in T cells and has a completely different structure to HSV. You can’t compare it to anything else. You see other viruses being cured and assume herpes is the same but it’s not. It’s very hard to exploit its weak spots. Hard but not impossible so please give the people who are trying time to do what they have to do. The Halford Vax was not done well and you know that. People still suffer because of Halford issues. The media just reports what the cdc gives them don’t blame them. 

Edited by Taintedgirl

Micah

Get comfy this shit ain't going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately. The worst part is its like waiting for a bus that may never come. Hell Its March and no news. Nothing for us to hold on to. 

VladimirM
On 3/6/2018 at 4:03 PM, Cas9 said:

I wasn't saying that the concept for a cure in the lab couldn't happen in the next two years, of course it can. but it still would take years to do all the necessary testing/trials before it gets to the market. That was my point

Unless you want to stipulate that some lab has a cure and is in the final phase of human clinical trials, then no, I don't see any chance of a herpes cure in 2 years.

It should be calculated that technology has an exponential growth. If we calculate this then 2020 is not so impossible.

35hope

it seems like it will happen sometime with in ten years, if your rich you can try to hire bio engineers to get a cure for yourself if your a little crazy about it which we all are from this disease in a sort of way.

hell if i get rich somehow i might do this very thing

Cas9
3 hours ago, VladimirM said:

It should be calculated that technology has an exponential growth. If we calculate this then 2020 is not so impossible.

You obviously didn't understand my comment. So to repeat;

Not matter what discoveries are made, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH HUMAN TRIALS, WHICH TAKES YEARS!

So if a cure was discovered TODAY, it would still take way more than 2 years to get it to market

Lukeherpwalker

Isn't crispr going through human trials currently ? 

Cas9
4 minutes ago, Lukeherpwalker said:

Isn't crispr going through human trials currently ? 

For what disease?

Certainly not for HSV

We're talking about human trials, not animal studies.

Edited by Cas9

Lukeherpwalker

If its proven safe for cancers etc. Would that not speed up its process for other illnesses ? Just an example Theraflu is proven  safe for humans during trials for the flu... If it was found to be effective for herpes too would it take years to be approved for market ?

VladimirM
39 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

You obviously didn't understand my comment. So to repeat;

Not matter what discoveries are made, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH HUMAN TRIALS, WHICH TAKES YEARS!

So if a cure was discovered TODAY, it would still take way more than 2 years to get it to market

1. It is possible that one of the 100 labs working on herpes experiments with already tested substance as a medicine. For example,  (June 2017) we learned about glutamine and later for the BX795. We do not know what these 100 laboratories are doing. It is possible to test on herpes already approved substances  or partially approved(BX795).

2. Exponential growth must also be accounted for. At one point these five years will be 2.5 years - exponentially.

Do you understand what I am saying. We simply do not know enough about the tests.

Mackie82
2 minutes ago, VladimirM said:

1. It is possible that one of the 100 labs working on herpes experiments with already tested substance as a medicine. For example,  (June 2017) we learned about glutamine and later for the BX795. We do not know what these 100 laboratories are doing. It is possible to test on herpes already approved substances  or partially approved(BX795).

2. Exponential growth must also be accounted for. At one point these five years will be 2.5 years - exponentially.

Do you understand what I am saying. We simply do not know enough about the tests.

100 labs working on HSV ? That’s great. Can you provide link with those labs name please. Thanks 

VladimirM
29 minutes ago, Lukeherpwalker said:

If its proven safe for cancers etc. Would that not speed up its process for other illnesses ? Just an example Theraflu is proven  safe for humans during trials for the flu... If it was found to be effective for herpes too would it take years to be approved for market ?

Of course, if the drug is already approved for use, it will  more easily be approved for other uses. There are many laboratories dealing with such substances only. They are testing already approved drugs. The only thing they have to prove is the efficiency for a new use.

VladimirM
11 minutes ago, Mackie82 said:

100 labs working on HSV ? That’s great. Can you provide link with those labs name please. Thanks 

I read it in one of the blogs of Dr. Halford. I'll find it for you.