World's Largest Herpes Support Group

Sanguine108

Herpes Cure in 2020

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Just a human being said:

Sit back and watch. Desperation without quality information = failure! 

Agreed but necessity(Here it's calm/cure Root Cause of pain) is mother of all invention's. All you need is one hit, I wouldn't directly risk it all but at least gather enough information before proceeding.

Edited by chillmoksha

Ne-kitz
Posted (edited)

Well you believe wrong wilson because the ingredients and meritocracy were sketchy ill admit but the RESULTS blew all skepticism away, Even from someone like me who consumed it and had herpes go away for the first time in my life. Stinging hellish mouth sores that had impeded everything from enjoying food to safely kissing someone since my earliest memory.. Went away and didnt come back for at least a few years. Their promises were real, It was only available on this site, Not ''for horses''.

So for more than proving you wrong wilson but for the others who could really use this again.. Here is the only website where it 'was'. Its been gone since 2018 but was there since 2015.

http://hemoform.com/?reqp=1&reqr=nzcdYaEvLaE5pv5jLab=

They claimed the ingredients came from the amazon. It said on their front page that even though things are the way the are in the medical industry.. That they had done this for us out of a belief that there WERE cures in the world which had pushed their research to the bleeding edge of a near-cure. A cure that also did the same for hsv2 some can attest in old online posts.

Please someone DO check if its elsewhere. They may have just retreated to a different market due to threats from big pharma, Lawyers or whatever other situation. And id like to know how to buy more of this.

Edited by Ne-kitz

chillmoksha
4 hours ago, Ne-kitz said:

Please someone DO check if its elsewhere. They may have just retreated to a different market due to threats from big pharma, Lawyers or whatever other situation. And id like to know how to buy more of this.

Bro  ru sure it was http and not https?

chillmoksha

Ohh it was indeed HTTP....that being said I found 2 snapshot's of website. I saw it originated along timeline of 22 July 2014 (can be little older though), and went offline by 2018 but i found last traffic would be around 2017. I guess there is upload limit in here.

chillmoksha

Check this webpage out.

HemoForm® Advanced HSV-1 & 2  Treatment

Our medical professionals have been practicing preventive and curative solutions since 1979.  We have helped change the lives of countless people who have been suffering from HSV 1 & 2.   We are proud to announce that HemoForm®  is currently available without the need of a prescription.  Users report dramatic results from the use of this treatment, and we can assure you that it works.  Our advanced formula uses the synergistic properties of various antiviral herbs. By taking this extractions in the right proportions users report a dramatic permanent difference.

About Us

Hemoform researcher

We started as a group of three, two of us scientists bent on finding a real solution to Herpes.  We know that the rainforests cover 2% of the Earth’s surface, or 6% of its land mass; they originally covered at least twice that area.Despite the small land area they cover, rainforests are home to about half of the 5 to 10 million plant and animal species on the globe. Rainforests also support 90,000 of the 250,000 identified plant species. Scientists estimate that there are at least 30,000 as yet undiscovered plants, most of which are rainforest species (Myers, Norman, The Primary Source). Many of these undiscovered, or less known plants are found to be real remedies to problems that otherwise couldn’t be solved with medication. 

Laguna
2 minutes ago, chillmoksha said:

Check this webpage out.

Our medical professionals have been practicing preventive and curative solutions since 1979.  We have helped change the lives of countless people who have been suffering from HSV 1 & 2.   We are proud to announce that HemoForm®  is currently available without the need of a prescription.  Users report dramatic results from the use of this treatment, and we can assure you that it works.  Our advanced formula uses the synergistic properties of various antiviral herbs. By taking this extractions in the right proportions users report a dramatic permanent difference.

About Us

Hemoform researcher

We started as a group of three, two of us scientists bent on finding a real solution to Herpes.  We know that the rainforests cover 2% of the Earth’s surface, or 6% of its land mass; they originally covered at least twice that area.Despite the small land area they cover, rainforests are home to about half of the 5 to 10 million plant and animal species on the globe. Rainforests also support 90,000 of the 250,000 identified plant species. Scientists estimate that there are at least 30,000 as yet undiscovered plants, most of which are rainforest species (Myers, Norman, The Primary Source). Many of these undiscovered, or less known plants are found to be real remedies to problems that otherwise couldn’t be solved with medication. 

Is it a live site?!! Are they selling the product?

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Laguna said:

Is it a live site?!! Are they selling the product?

No this is a snapshot of the website from 06th january 2015. 

Let me add from their about us page :

"Many of these cure have to be approved by the FDA, so herbalist cannnot simply say something cures something without getting in trouble by the FDA.   Personally, we agree with the FDA because without this rule than many people will sell snake oil claiming it is a cure fooling many.  We are pro Americans, and are not here to bash the FDA’s methods.  But we want to educate people on the fact that there are cures out there.  Nevetheless, FDA regulations prohibit us from saying this is a cure for herpes."

Edited by chillmoksha

Laguna

@chillmoksha I found an old LinkedIn profile for a Merrilee Barkoff listed as working for HemoForm (trademark) in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. 😲

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Laguna said:

@chillmoksha I found an old LinkedIn profile for a Merrilee Barkoff listed as working for HemoForm (trademark) in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. 😲

This is extremely dubious (linked In )!!!

3 scientist,, we need only one name!! Meanwhile i am searching. Spenser and Marrie curie's fan are also doing good research:).

Edited by chillmoksha

Just a human being
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chillmoksha said:

3 scientist,, we need only one name!! Meanwhile i am searching. Spenser and Marrie curie's fan are also doing good research:).

Lots of good cure research is going to come out over the next few years to the decade. 

Despite the immediacy of difficulties one could really just relax unless there are pressing personal matters. 

Emersed in the space it seemed so strange to me that this was such a controversy. That people were so conditioned that they couldn’t think logically. 

So silly over such a thing that should be so trivial. But it is not trivial to many and causes difficulties. Yet us humans and our strange industries...

What is important is not so much to track down obscure references but take stock of what is occurring, gather large numbers so talking, friending and networking and breaking the stigma! Those commenting on this forum are the brave of many members who read but don’t speak, and even more only 1/3 to 2/3 ‘s of those who read are actually members, and of even that they are tiny compared to those infected who never make it to the groups or forums!

GCMAF had 250,000 supporters and while I’m not sure if they had clinical trials they had 3,000 scientific papers to support the research. It’s strange though as the media and courts as I recall said there was no evidence. One of them was extradited to France and jailed. 

Edited by Just a human being
People need to WAKE up as to what is happening! Raising awareness is critical as is breaking the stigma! If HSV is treatable there is no stigma!

Just a human being
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Just a human being said:

Lots of good cure research is going to come out over the next few years to the decade. 

Despite the immediacy of difficulties one could really just relax unless there are pressing personal matters. 

Emersed in the space it seemed so strange to me that this was such a controversy. That people were so conditioned that they couldn’t think logically. 

So silly over such a thing that should be so trivial. But it is not trivial to many and causes difficulties. Yet us humans and our strange industries...

What is important is not so much to track down obscure references but take stock of what is occurring, gather large numbers so talking, friending and networking and breaking the stigma! Those commenting on this forum are the brave of many members who read but don’t speak, and even more only 1/3 to 2/3 ‘s of those who read are actually members, and of even that they are tiny compared to those infected who never make it to the groups or forums!

GCMAF had 250,000 supporters and while I’m not sure if they had clinical trials they had 3,000 scientific papers to support the research. It’s strange though as the media and courts as I recall said there was no evidence. One of them was extradited to France and jailed. 

image.jpeg.b05c5716c98a423436bbc357d3aeb7b3.jpeg

Network, make friends and break the stigma. Let everyone and anyone you know know about the acceptance of the 5CC at the Barcelona Novel Concepts Virology Conference!

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

If people do NOT pay attention and work their butts off for a unified response CRITICAL science could be lost! Discrediting can be fought but a buy out? That I suspect means the science is lost to public health forever!

Rights to health, to be free of disease,  is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT! How can a buyout even be legal to shelve critical science for those HSV infected? Gee I’m sure they will there is no evidence then huh? 

Godamn stop reading junk media, this hasn’t even hit the front page news of anything??? Just ONE human being sitting here posting, posting, posting because they KNEW that the emerging evidence is MASSIVE and just NOT for those HSV infected!!! (And for the arm chair critics or those financially vested...lets not forget the criticism I must be healed in order to do so! Sh@t I probably would be if I only thought of myself! And godamn please stand up the better person who even got what it was about??? Where are they???)

TURN ON YOUR BRAINS as to what is going on around you!

Ne-kitz
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, chillmoksha said:

Check this webpage out.

About Us

Hemoform researcher

.. Yeah, Thats what was on their webpage, Amazing that you found its remnants somehow. And i implore you.. If anyone can find, Contact and get the supply chain of hemoform back to people willing to pay even if its just a few.. That would be a heroic thing accomplished. Asking those medical folk who fled their website .. Why they did it, The real answers gotten from them and if they plan to push their research to 100% what we so desperately need AND for the uninfected who are always at risk for being infected by this from someone else already infected.. That matters too.

Having a cure now even if its 90% effectiveness matters more than not having one, just a human being.

Edited by Ne-kitz

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

@Ne-kitz probably that wasn’t my point well made. Sure track it down. The things lost as attention isn’t paid is probably the point I should have made clearer. 

Sometime I feel like one lonely beacon from a lonely lighthouse. animation doughnuts GIF

People need to pay attention to what is REALLY going on or treatment options CAN be lost and obscured.

Ne-kitz
Posted (edited)

I understand. And your not alone in your good intentions.

Edited by Ne-kitz

Just a human being
Posted (edited)

If you know where to look you would know and understand the early remnants of the 5CC goes back 40 years! All this time people saying there is no cure possible for decades! People need to get THINKING! 

Truth in Immunity Movement captures the spirit of the age: civil rights 2020: true human potential movement: YOUR BIRTH RIGHT to health and with it the best human capacities!

Laguna
6 hours ago, chillmoksha said:

Can you try to see if this person has social media profiles in India or look for HemoForm in Jaipur? 

chillmoksha

@Laguna I will try to look into it tonight but I am skeptical about that NO image/ not much info LinkedIn account.

@Just a human being  It would be good if u elaborate on 5CC, Nevertheless I will check on it as well.

Just a human being

I kinda keep it abstract. There’s a lot online and it’s yet to publish. It sounds like you have a chronic case as such I’d do careful due diligence and watch and wait. I post on the generalities of the situation here. Implore for critical thinking, unity, open dialogue, further research, awareness for our doctors and scientists too scared to speak! I implore on these issues as it’s the most difficult cases that fail to treat with success! I don’t think I could even get a naturopath or practitioner brave enough to openly consult. I cannot speak on any group, admins do not understand science or medicine or politics and show poor leadership! There needs to be MASS REVOLT!

Just a human being
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chillmoksha said:

@Laguna I will try to look into it tonight but I am skeptical about that NO image/ not much info LinkedIn account.

@Just a human being  It would be good if u elaborate on 5CC, Nevertheless I will check on it as well.

I believe what I have to say is important for people to know and to read and I have A LOT to say. I recommend READING my grassroots movement section and also my posts in the Art and Music section has some commentary of interest, but also it’s going to be more abstract concepts and spiritually inclined as I progress. I’ve directly seen the trauma and difficulties people face in getting good information and answers in a HIGHLY censored space and seeking help in a confusing maze where little seems clear cut or published! ITS CRAZY wrong! 

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)

@Ne-kitzSorry man i didnt find much useful data apart from technical part of that website. One fine day I went through all the people from comment section followed them trailed them, 70% werer fake as in marketing I understand. One Japnese had disclosed 2 were scientist and one was chemist and this potion worked for 70 to 90% (the user seemed to be real) but none useful. I can give phone number of the CEO of web page designer though of their site. He is from Florida, he may or may not reveal (know)the identity of hemoform.

Like @Just a human being i went through Australian synergy , coincidentally the LOGO of hemoform and 5cc are similar/  I have taken/tried 100 supplements LYSINE does jack shit ok. I am not much in favor but I have ordered one month  of supply. Currently i have 2lHerps,Biogetica and 5cc in transition..all delayed due to covid.I am only gonna try 15 days each, if it does nothing I am gonna discontinue. I will post results later.

I have done almost 300+ test(repetitive as removing 5-10 ml felt awesome) of all STD in all these 3 years, Last year HSV2 igg was 1.33, HSV was 33 IGG, yesterday results were HSV1 -->6 IGG, HSV  2--> 0.90. No wonder pain in my genitals and nerves has reduced by 80%.

Now I take acyclovir may be 2 or thrice a week sometime little more hence the above results may not be extra ordinary . What hit maybe mystery but curcumin helped my inflammtion.But if u check my post 2 weeks back I was fucking in pain 24*7, trust me currently , I been sweating profusely even while sleeping(no I am not diabetic,no heart issue, no hyperthyroidism), but by overall inflammation is reduced by these two herbs. Only Two things  I had changed in past  2 week. (Obv i was also in meditative state for while in and off for 80  days).

1. Use curcumin 95% (500mg pill open ), turmeric(1 teaspoon) mix them in milk , take morning evening.

2. Take ashwagandha 1 teaspoon in warm water after 30 min after above.

I have too many STD to fight, I am concentrating on drug resistant bacteria for now. That being said first time in my life I am able to take deep slumber for 6 to 8 hours. My whole life was insomaniac, sometimes i went 2-3 days with barely a sleep or 1 hour here n there. Sleep is required for repairement, immunity. I remember you said u take turmeric milk but just try adding curcumin to it @Ne-kitz. I went on keto diet as well...there is research on Brocolli and herpes...so add as much as u can.

1 last interesting thing, My doctor after my initial detection / infection of HSV2, had given me Zostavax in 2019 (I was infected around Nov 2018) I went to Doctor by March 2019...Last week I read an article where there was experiment done in Paris regarding cross functioning of varcille Zoster  vaccination and HSV's. You can look upon it and may be give it a shot to shingrex or Zostavax.

Try different Herbs man, Evntually Body will go into soil, so everything organic is connected, what in nature can cure natural pathogen, its just we have to see or may be ben snowden movie's dialogue (sometime we look too much, we forget to see), like CRISPR u see, spain scientist discovered  the technology from bacteria which was present since billion of years probably.

Try HERBS more and more which r regional and stop Sugar 99% (there r many types), just take fructose as much as u can. None of our cells ever require white normal sugar, it just hacks part of ur brain..try stevia n stuff, exercise.

I am again going to test HSV1 and HSV2 after 15 days on keto and no medication. Lets see my results, I will post my results by end of this month. I came back to my 50% ability of body within 2 weeks with turmeric and ashwaganda and hope for atleast 80%, 20 % can never be recovered i guess or I will just let it go thinking its  devoted to my wisdom . Now my research will be more oriented towards Ayurveda or herbs as they can do wonder's I feel, meanwhile I can now relax and wait for cure.

BTW there is research on ashwagandha w.r.t Gram positive and negative bacteria. I also urge u to check other stds if u can. I have taken antibiotics for 2 years, no wonder my HSV IGg were so HIGH, coz it fuck's ur immune system up. Anyways I have made peace with life. @Ne-kitz Till the time we have actual cure, keep on looking for HERBS coz side effects of medications can be deadly in long term. Curiosity is the genesis of gr8 things. Use ur creativeness as none better than quantum physicist mentions better that Imagination is indeed much stronger/Imp than knowledge. Even thousand's of library and book's hold very limited knowledge as Earth itself  is just a tiny speck in the universe. Keep looking who knows you might stumble upon more potent medicine than HemOform.

Edited by chillmoksha

chillmoksha
Posted (edited)

As promised I am back after little more than 2 weeks. Cut the story short, I had to take acyclovir last week as pain became debilitating as I couldn't survive only on above two herbs.

Let me tell u positive part, Anus pain which may would have been caused by herpes, bacteria or hemorrhoids (there was blood as well in poop) has almost vanished like  100% vanished and no blood after taking ashwagandha for 15 days. I have stopped taking it for 4-5 days coz no matter how much powerful this stuff is you usually should always stop any  Ayurveda medicine at specific intervals like 15 days or month and may be restart later.

My eyes and hand inflammation are gone like 99%, I do take curcumin and  turmeric daily with milk. My abdomen pain is 80 to 90% gone, the groin pain is reduced. But my serious issue is with genital pain (both), left is due to gsv1 and right genital started after GSV2 infection, there was 1 year diff hence i know. Turmeric reduces the pain/inflammation but for genitals its just 30-40%, as of now only acyclovir stops it for 4-5 hours 100%.

I have received my 5CC parcel last week but still my Biogetica (Homeopathic medicine which has tall claims) which is few kms away from me  has not reached .(company is legit but due to covid they were not able to ship (bull shit).

That being said I didn't check my IGG levels due to COVID quarantine. Once I finish my  Antiviral course for a week, I will start 5CC and may be month later will report. I will discontinue if I don't get results in 15 days as I feel however small the result's, if any medicine is really effective 2 weeks is more than sufficient to show any progress.

BTW checkout new following post by @lennyblastoff, it's awesome.

Edited by chillmoksha

Rockster
On 1/7/2018 at 10:46 AM, Sanguine108 said:

I'm calling it.   Herpes cure in 2020.   Get ready.

How are you feeling about it now?