World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Tooyoung23

(First outbreak possibly) Does this look like herpes? Sorry about the graphic photos...

Tooyoung23

Okay... so about 2 weeks ago I went over to my friends house and he preformed oral sex on me. That's it. In the last 5 days I've noticed changes in my vagina lip. At first it was a hard pimple looking thing so I didn't think anything of it. All of a sudden it was making my vagina lip swollen, then started hurting. I'm not having pain with urination at all though. Then my bum started feeling dry and itchy but when I looked I noticed what appeared to be tiny cuts around it and it's kind of swollen and hurts to go to the bathroom. Really my bum is the only thing that's super painful... feels like glass and makes me not wanna go. Today I started getting really bad aches under my right butt cheek... something I've never felt before. This weekend I developed a bad cough but then again it is winter and we did just go through this arctic weather. 

I've done a lot of internet searching and everything's coming back with genital herpes... I'm trying to think of anything else it would possibly be. I just recently had my Mirena out after 4 years and at that appointment was told I had BV and a yeast infection so I was put on this heavy gel antibiotics... idk if this whole thing could possibly have to do with hormonal changes from getting off birth control or if I really did get herpes after receiving oral sex...

i have a doctors appointment tomorrow 

IMG_2903.PNG

IMG_2904.PNG

Mountain Man

It looks like it could be, but only your doctor can tell you for sure.  He/she will do a test, and then you'll wait, and then you'll know.  If you do have herpes, it is important to know it isn't the end of the world.  But many of us take a few months or more to get used to our new situation.  Remember; it gets better.  

Tooyoung23

So she swabbed me and took blood. Said the one on my vagina lip was an ulcer along with the ones around my anus.. 

the one on my vagina was healing so she took that cotton swab and rubbed really hard on it and said that might not turn out. So it's just a waiting game.

for some reason I'm having a dull pain under my butt cheek like there's a bruise there but there's not... idk wtf is going on 

Tense
7 hours ago, Tooyoung23 said:

So she swabbed me and took blood. Said the one on my vagina lip was an ulcer along with the ones around my anus.. 

the one on my vagina was healing so she took that cotton swab and rubbed really hard on it and said that might not turn out. So it's just a waiting game.

for some reason I'm having a dull pain under my butt cheek like there's a bruise there but there's not... idk wtf is goi

7 hours ago, Tooyoung23 said:

for some reason I'm having a dull pain under my butt cheek like there's a bruise there but there's not... idk wtf is going on 

I got the same pain. It's usually nerve related. [Sciatic pain] i didn't take my avs for one night a few weeks ago and i almost shot myself. Hope you are negative. This disease friggin sucks and I have probably spent close to 1500 now. Hospital stay depression,meds, Dr visits to get swabs etc. Never friggin ending. 

Tooyoung23

Okay so I got the results today and the swab test and blood test showed I was positive for hsv 1

thats not terrible right?

Glitter and Golden

I'm pretty sure it means you have cold sores on your privates. It is oral herpes so he probably had a cold sore. You may still have outbreaks though. It will be pretty similar to having hsv2. You still basically have genital herpes but from what i've read usually other outbreaks wont be as bad as your first! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• mkumar
      By mkumar
      Any one has Tried Ayurudevic medicine , Had a Word Doc Told their is a functional cure on long term ? Anyone tried or aware specially from India
    • mkumar
      By mkumar
      Hi All
      Has anyone tried Ayrudevic medicine to suppress & got any results pls update or Share ur experience 
    • Whatnow74
      By Whatnow74
      ???
    • IcantThinkofaName
      By IcantThinkofaName
      So, I  found some one who was willing to have sex with me .( He doesn't have HSV2 or 1. ) I hadn' t had sex for over 7 months.
      I am really disappointed. It did not go well. The condoms didn't make it any safer. They kept falling off or slipping down, Its just not safe sex at all. Plus, He couldn't stay erect. He couldn't feel anything. I couldn't feel anything... Maybe from the lubrication  I had to use so I wasn't rubbed raw to cause an outbreak. So we had to stop every time. We tried for 4 days. It just wouldn't work.
      The last day he thought it was Ok to have anal unprotected and just did it. I didn't stop him.  I thought he knew it wasn't safe but didn't care. ( so that was the only good sex we had)
      The next day he said he thought it was safe and I had to tell him it wasn't.
      There is no point to have sex anymore if I can't get oral either. I tried a barrier over and it was pointless and I felt nothing.
      And the whole 4 days I was obsessing and checking my vagina to make sure I didn't have  any Obs to infect this guy, And everyday , even while taking AVS, i still "felt" sensations or something that is herpes-like, like I do every day.  I had what turned out to be an ingrown hair that I wasn't sure about either .So 2 of the days I had to explain to him I wasn't quite sure and I handed him latex gloves.
      Total disaster. Pointless. pointless to risk his health for unfulfilling half-real sex
      He was a good sport though. He didn't get so scared. He was willing to try at least. He trusted me to know. But honestly, I don't see how I can be sure and know. I don't know when I am getting an oB- cuz everyday I have some issue that makes me think I am getting one.
      every. damn. day.
      Fuck this shit. I just want to cry and die. I want my old life back before this disease.
      I know the sex would have been awesome this past weekend if not for HSV.

• arorasmith
      By arorasmith
      Ok so....
      i was very drunk last night and I started fooling around with a boy who doesn’t have the HSV2 virus... 
      We “dry” humped and I mean he had a Condom on and my vaginal lips are quit large so my vagina wasn’t too exposed..  and then I remember him inserting his penis in, but only once and I said “no” so he stopped but then we continued to fool around..
      i just want to know what are the chances of him contacting HSV2 if there was a condom on and I didn’t have any Out Breaks etc....

Help me SOS
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Atrapasueños
      remember that the hsv is a virus in such a way that a virus that lives in our neurons and evades the immune system is not good for the human body and less for the neurons or the brain, what the hsv has is that it does not let die the neuronal cell but if the other epithelial cells where it multiplies and explodes
    • Atrapasueños
      Claro que puedes contagiar otra parte de tu cuerpo, es más difícil cuando tienes tus anticuerpos pero de que se puede eso no lo dudes yo tengo ohsv-1 y ghsv-1 y fue por que yo mismo me lo pasé de mi boca a mis genitales al tocar mi cara y después mis. Genitales ______________________ Of course you can infect another part of your body, it is more difficult when you have your antibodies but you can not doubt that I have ohsv-1 and ghsv-1 and it was because I passed it from my mouth to my genitals by touching my face and then my. Genitals do not pay attention to wilsonaus I only recommend that
    • Atrapasueños
      this is the article I leave the link and what I read are seeing how crispr is safer and avoid mutations says that companies that work with crispr should be more cautious https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt.4192 ___________________ este es el artículo te dejo el link y a lo que leí están viendo la manera de que crispr sea más seguro y evitar las mutaciones dice que las compañías que trabajan con crispr deben de ser más cautelosas
    • Atrapasueños
      No se porque la palabra se desmorona te impacto tanto si lo publique fue porque meses atrás salieron 2 publicaciones sobre crispr que generaban mutaciones inesperadas y las 3 principales compañías Dueñas de las patentes sus acciones cayeron pero se volvieron a recuperar también salió otra publicación donde se mencionaba que podríamos tener anticuerpos contra crispr y las acciones volvieron a caer, ahora sale este nuevo artículo y las acciones si revisas volvieron a caer  Yo no soy científico creo que la mayoría de esta comunidad tampoco lo es y no sabemos hasta que grado de éxito puede tener crispr tanto puede tener éxito para unas enfermedades y en otras puede ser algo difícil  Mi publicación fue para informar y saber sus opiniones no para que lo tomarán personal aveces se ven este tipo de publicaciones sobre crispr y alguien quiere saber que piensan que puede suceder para tener esa confianza intacta y no llegar a la desesperanza y para terminar la última oración que aparece abajo yo no la escribí es de un artículo sobre crispr y por eso coloque el enlace  Artículo ______________________ @Cas9  I do not know why the word falls apart will impact you so much if you publish it was because months ago there were 2 publications about crispr that generated unexpected mutations and the 3 main companies owners of the patents, their actions fell but they recovered again, another publication appeared mentioning that we could have antibodies against crispr and the actions fell again, now this new article comes out and the actions if you review fell again I am not a scientist I think that most of this community is not and we do not know until how much success Crisp can have so much can be successful for some diseases and in others it can be difficult My publication was to inform and know their opinions not so that they will take personal sometimes see these types of publications about crispr and someone wants to know what they think can happen to have that confidence intact and not to reach despair and to finish the last sentence that appears below I did not write it is from an article on crispr and that's why I put the link Article Again, once again, the remedy is worse than the disease. The CRISPR hooligans will deny it, and will try to continue forward with clinical trials
    • Quest
      Superb news! I thought you were long gone, thanks for coming back in!!!! Happy dancing with you! This is a pretty complete list at the bottom of one of your articles https://justherpes.com/herpesremedies/natural-herpes-remedies-list-home-cures/  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.