World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

I disclosed, like to share my story

Dutchy

Hi guys, like to share my story of disclosing to a very special person.

First like 7 moths ago i was diagnosed with hsv2. I felt depressed and focussed on my kids and my new job..not thinking of love because i was trying to block that. I was already sure that nobody could ever love me again.

After a few moths i met somebody in town. I knew his face and person a long time because he is an artist in my hometown. we never met in person but i saw him and liked him a lot... we got in contact and we met on a official date.. i was blown away by this man. we talked on the phone every day and felt i got attached already and worried. so i told him on the phone that the next time we see each other i needed to tell him something that he was not going to like and that maybe everything was about to change for us. he liked me, and he told me that i could speak, and maybe it would be easier on the phone. of course he was courious and he promised me that everything that was said would stay between us. that was very important because half our town knows him.... it scared me a lot. i took a leap of faith and told him about what happend to me. 

He told me that everything was ok, he was amazed by my honesty. He told me that it spoke for my personality. he asked of course how life was since i was diagnosed. 

This man has been amazing for me ever since. He is not scared of my body. He is not worried.. we enjoy each other. 

I told myself that 9 out of 10 would walk away...this was the first man i disclosed.. he looks at me as the person i am.. we tend to make te virus take over everything. i hope we take matters into our hands and start building the life we want and deserve...

Advertisement

Maya56

I love your story and I have hope that one day it will be mine too. Thanks for sharing that:)

fixme1
    9 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Hi guys, like to share my story of disclosing to a very special person.

First like 7 moths ago i was diagnosed with hsv2. I felt depressed and focussed on my kids and my new job..not thinking of love because i was trying to block that. I was already sure that nobody could ever love me again.

After a few moths i met somebody in town. I knew his face and person a long time because he is an artist in my hometown. we never met in person but i saw him and liked him a lot... we got in contact and we met on a official date.. i was blown away by this man. we talked on the phone every day and felt i got attached already and worried. so i told him on the phone that the next time we see each other i needed to tell him something that he was not going to like and that maybe everything was about to change for us. he liked me, and he told me that i could speak, and maybe it would be easier on the phone. of course he was courious and he promised me that everything that was said would stay between us. that was very important because half our town knows him.... it scared me a lot. i took a leap of faith and told him about what happend to me. 

He told me that everything was ok, he was amazed by my honesty. He told me that it spoke for my personality. he asked of course how life was since i was diagnosed. 

This man has been amazing for me ever since. He is not scared of my body. He is not worried.. we enjoy each other. 

I told myself that 9 out of 10 would walk away...this was the first man i disclosed.. he looks at me as the person i am.. we tend to make te virus take over everything. i hope we take matters into our hands and start building the life we want and deserve...

Great news. Sounds like a great person.

Dutchy
    11 hours ago, Maya56 said:

I love your story and I have hope that one day it will be mine too. Thanks for sharing that:)

welcome:) i hope it encourages people..never loose faith in love!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Create an account or sign in to use Live Chat

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

• Similar Content

• Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        By Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        Hi everyone today i sent an e mail to herpes.org.uk asked them to contact with researchers from Einstein School of Medicine as herpes foundation and ask about their vaccine work. I am sure this will be better. 
        I also want from others to do the same we can contact with foundations and give them idea. I will wait for answer from them and will share with you.
        I also wanted to contact with American herpes foundation but they dont have contact mail or phone. 
        We can ask these foundations to contact with excision about their work,
        To contact ongoing trials.
        I am sure that we will br helping them by our findings and researches.
        We can make a lake by drops.. If everyone here tries to drop we can have a big lake...
        Then i will be hopefull really.

• Nett
        By Nett
        So i just want to put my 2 cents in so people will have a reference now that im 100% sure its HSV2 as i tested positive.
        After exposure 2 days later the girl i slept with said she has some pain down there and she is visiting a gyno i said well ok.
        She came back and said the gyno said its herpes  and she might have gave it to me and i said i have no symptoms at all!
        Than 10 minutes later i went to the toilet and begun inspecting and seen a white 1x1 cm patch on the shaft nothing even close to what herpes looks like!
        The second i saw it i knew well damn... This lasted for about 10 days and the white patch started to put puss out like when you get a wound infected but no pain at all.
        Next day i would up around 4 in the morning with a sudden feeling like i will faint and i started sweating like crazy and had diarrhea, it lasted for 10 min and passed i went to sleep...
        I started to put my penis pointing downwards in my underwear because the patch was at the shaft middle facing away from me and if i keep ip upright it would scratch the underwear and i thought it would make it worse by iritating it.
        But by pointing it dowards it was touching my scrotum and the same lession appeared on my scroutm than it scabbed in a circular from small cuts like scabs.
        When it was scabing i was afraid and took ancyclovir on day 15 but first i went to take out blood and make a test that came back negative 1&2..
        I started noticing my toungue was white and has spots like someone has revealed new skin while other was white-ish.
        Made a new HSV test at day 100 and came back positive, i also made other STD tests all negative for 3 times in a row.. 

Summary:
        Day 2: White patch, sweating, diarrhea.
        Day 10: The white patch had puss coming out similar to a pimple (green/yellow) 
        Day 15: Startet using acyclovir for 5 days
        From day 15: visited 4 different dermatologysts all confirmed it is not HSV and im fine
        Day 16: Testing: Syphilis, HIV, HSV 1&2 IGG,IGM, Hepatitis B -----> All negative (first laboratory)
        Day 20: I had like sudden stabbs in my bladder like someone would put a neadle to it a few time 5-6 times all laster a milisecond and gone..
        Day 30: Went to a doctor as my groin got inflamed just red flaky skin that got diagnosed as dermatitis and got a cream called Triderm a cortisteroid cream to use 7 days and it did help a lot it basicly disapeared after 10 days
        Day 35: Bloated, pain in stomach, growling noises presisted for 30 days and growling A LOT totaly odd like i was hungry..
        Day 50: Testing: HIV, HSV 1&2 IGG,IGM, Hepatitis A,B,C -----> All negative (second laboratory this time)
        Day 100: Testing HIV, Syphilis,Chlamidia -----> All negative (third laboratory) HSV1/2 (this lab had no specification on type unfortunately) ----> IGM Border positive HSV1/2 ----> IGG (Negative < 1:230, my resutl 1:1100) So im 1100 and neg is under 230 so its positive on IGG. 
        Day 110: Urine culture too see if i had any bacteria and came back all good nothing to worry about
        --------------------------
        Day 115 now and i have issues like itching, burning, sudden zings ect. in my groin / thights no lessions whatsoever...

Hope someone will find this helpful...

• Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        By Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        Yes, its time to be realistic. I come to visit website to see is there any new vaccine news or cure news but unfortunately there is no. Yes almost all vaccine trials failed. There are new candidates but even if they start to their clinical trials this year it will be years at least to be on the market. Crispr is a different method i dont know about how would be its clinical trials because if they can eradicate the virus from body, the trial process should be different than a drug. If they eradicate the virus from body they will not wait 10 years to prove its effectiveness i think. Anyway in neares future pritelivir will be doing their phase 3 and they are promising. We wont have a vax we will have a better pill also there is a viblok option. If that cream will be available on the market then we can have safe intercourse. 
        What a good life... 30-40 years later we get one better pill and a gel. Plus we will buy supplements... 

I only hope that Crispr will work in nearest future and we will get a cure otherwise we will wait for 10 years more. And i will be 40 that time. Not bad ofc but there is not guarantee also for future vax candidates will work... 
      • Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        By Jimmyjimmyhuapua
        Hi, is there anyone from Turkey ? 
      • John John
        By John John
        Hello
        So roughly 5 days ago I had a one night stand with a female who told me she was positive for HSV 2. She had been diagnosed about a half a year back but said she had an outbreak a month back and was on a daily medication. At the time of intercourse she said she had no symptoms at all. Anyways, we had intercourse in which during this time the condom did break I put another one on we finished. I immediately felt regret but didn’t want to make the lady feel bad but I washed my genitals off with hot water and soap, also plenty of rubbing alcohol and peroxide as I was in a frenzy. I do have HSV 1 oral. I have no symptoms therefore my doctor would not conduct a blood test. Am I over worried? Should I not have sex for the 3 months? Anyone please put my mind at ease, it seems a lot of physicians are uneducated in the field. If I don’t have symptoms in 2 weeks should I calm down or just pay for the test out of pocket?  
    • Trending Now

Create an Account

Our Privacy Policy.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation.