World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Nett

Funding the cure fast and easy

Nett

Hey people so while i see the biggest issue about research is funding that usualy leads to nothing in the end.

All of the scientists depend on funding and there are allways problems with this...

Since i have been traiding Bitcoin for some time (bought at 202$) and other crypto's i came to an idea that we should make our own comunity ICO and start funding via forums and than later via exchanges vs other cryptos.

If you take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php the ICO's that start gather A HUGE AMOUNT of money really fast.

For example the last investment i made is "Titanum Blockchain Infrastructure Services", my investment went in yesterday and funds where 3milion today they are 4.2 milion!

The idea would be to launch an ICO and than to launch our own crypto coin "Hcoin" that would be aimed to research and backed up by community investments + others from the exchange markets (they are always hungry for money).

For you that have no idea what im talking  about cryptocurency is virtual money like bitcoin that generate value on exchanges and investements (dont want to get too techincal just know that it works perfectly).

What an ICO means is that we are offering virtual coins that people buy with real money / other crypto such as Ethereum that gives it value.

After people invest into our ICO we could simply fund a lab/labs to do only HSV research! 

If they are successful our coin value rises meaning we generate more income for everybody and more funding for labs.

Lets say our "Hcoin" goes viral and hits the market cap (they usualy do really easy just take a look here how many different random stuff gets funded https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0)

than we can offer labs colaboration and funding + this would never be a dead coin as if there is a cure for herpes we could simply divert our coin to "Hcoin" (Herpes Coin) to "Hcoin" (Hiv Coin).. 

This way we would be able to help a lot of other people and ourselfes!

As someone who is into bitcoin and altcoins for a long time im positive this would be backed up really fast and people would be happy to invest + make a few extra $.

Cheers

Jamie2017

I would certainly back this. Crypto is not only here to stay. It will influence every aspect of life as the internet did/is

Nett
24 minutes ago, fixme1 said:

Crypto is dying fast

Evidence? just your words with your opinion? 

You know they said that for credit cards as well? will we only have plastic money! That will never survive! Yet here we are...

Also i make money with crypto everyday!

And i dont know if you knew but around 20 BILION $ is estimated to be transfered for illegal trades as drugs/arms ect. you really think people will just back off like that from something untracable? 

Crypto was dieing when BTC was 1$ than again when it was 15$ than again when it was 100$ now its 15.000$ and again its dieing lol...

@Jamie2017 Good to know you are on board with this!

Iv seen people get founded for ridiculous stuff and raised 100 milion + in a few months...

The general idea would be funding with crypto based on Ethereum and than finind the most high tech lab and invest for the research only for HSV.

Im looking into coding the blockchain as we speak, i might hire a few programers to help do it... If you are in the crypto world than you know this is a good posibility!

Cheers

LetsDoSomething

Money talks. You're probably onto something.

fixme1
6 hours ago, Nett said:

Evidence? just your words with your opinion? 

You know they said that for credit cards as well? will we only have plastic money! That will never survive! Yet here we are...

Also i make money with crypto everyday!

And i dont know if you knew but around 20 BILION $ is estimated to be transfered for illegal trades as drugs/arms ect. you really think people will just back off like that from something untracable? 

Crypto was dieing when BTC was 1$ than again when it was 15$ than again when it was 100$ now its 15.000$ and again its dieing lol...

@Jamie2017 Good to know you are on board with this!

Iv seen people get founded for ridiculous stuff and raised 100 milion + in a few months...

The general idea would be funding with crypto based on Ethereum and than finind the most high tech lab and invest for the research only for HSV.

Im looking into coding the blockchain as we speak, i might hire a few programers to help do it... If you are in the crypto world than you know this is a good posibility!

Cheers

I just see people day after day claiming they know all about it cause it's gone mainn stream ,I know abit about  it yes.... If it was that easy everyone will be on it. Also I wish it would stop as I want a 1080gtx graphics cards too go back down in price , people are buying them for mining racks haha. I'm not a doubter and can see how it will work. I find your idea good over all so I think it should be give ago

Edited by fixme1

cracked

Apart from cryptocurrency, why can’t one of us come up with something that would end up being this successful? 

Trace67

The amount of money needed is rather insane and it's not likely to help. Crisper will prolly end up costing billions by the time it's done. 

Voyager2

Since Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos made over $100 billion last year (not a typo), maybe he could donate $50 million to each of the labs working on hsv treatments. Could somebody write him a letter? I'm burned out.   

cracked
36 minutes ago, Voyager2 said:

Since Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos made over $100 billion last year (not a typo), maybe he could donate $50 million to each of the labs working on hsv treatments. Could somebody write him a letter? I'm burned out.   

He makes $1.5 million a year. The rest I read is in investments.

fondazione

@Nett I am a miner too, I would love to be involved in the ico you are talking about, let us all know about it on how we can help with the ico!  I am sure most people will not grasp the concept.

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

It would be good to reach rich people to ask their help for herpes sufferers, also if this would be done by an organization im sure they would want to donate. but what is important is people who understand from science should evaluate researches to invest money. For now and in the past also we saw a lot news about promising cures that didnt work. 

Voyager2
8 hours ago, cracked said:

He makes $1.5 million a year. The rest I read is in investments.

My local newspaper neglected to mention that. We can forget Bezos.

Nett

Im glad you are all up for it!

I have contacted blockchain developers about this and will be making it into a reality.. some have sent me inbox messages and im glad you did as i will have work for you guys!

Ill keep you posted about the updates as it continues into development!

Cheers

Divon

Saw this just now. Don´t you think the ICO would need some decent technology aswell? As in you would need pretty good programers to make it succesful? Obviously most ICOs are just complete shit and scam while a few good ones suceed. If you are very good with crypto I suppose you could have a plan that works though. It´s a cool attempt.