Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• Noone 11
      By Noone 11
      Ive been going through hell, itchy tailbone, clear discharge, difficulty urinating, pain on tip of penis dull back pain and now this rash..Please someone help. I cant take it! Ive been tested but it was negative. Maybe too early idk just please help.

• confused20yo
      By confused20yo
      https://imgur.com/a/Wj2dETS Hi all, about 2 days ago I started to feel intense pain on my labia majora, looked down and saw 2 rather large open sores( 1 on either side). The pus (normal looking yellow) from the sores have stopped this morning. A day later, there was a blister that formed in my pubic area. In addition to this, there is skin shedding whenever I wipe after a pee ( it doesn't hurt when I urinate, I don't have a fever).
      My only sexual activity has been with a virgin and it was oral (started April 27th and ended June 8th). I've never seen a cold sore on this guy's mouth so I am unsure of what it could be. I'm on holiday for the next 2 days in a humid tropical country (indonesia, where the hygeine levels are appalling) so I don't know if the climate (dust, shower water) could have irritated the skin, as I've been here for 2.5 weeks already.
      I have been sweating excessively and I forget to immediately take off my sweaty clothes after a day out. Could that be the cause? Somebody please help this is urgent.
    • Quest
      By Quest
      Sanguine108 believed in St John's wort combo therapy and I was looking for elements/actions that would give me everything to punch HSV2 from many angles and give me-
      1. body that was alkaline since hsv loves an acid anaerobic environment.  Apple cider vinegar or lemon/lime water minus an overload of carbs. Possibly Keto like Bethany. Fulvic Acid (thanks JxC) to keep it alkaline and get the much-needed minerals entering at a cellular level.
      2. To build the immune system, I was short on DHEA. I will probably look into boosting immune system with the correct amount of vitamin A, B complex, E, zinc picolinate /quality zinc do not ingest zinc oxide, Iodine, extra vitamin D, 4000iu , extra Vit C possible liposomal ( or make your own because liposomal C and glutathione is so pricey) unless you take it to bowel tolerance, minerals like boron,  magnesium citrate,  (unless you want the Hershey squirts)   Ashwagandha powder (1t) to get the thyroid humming perfectly, and Glutathione immunity booster, it is involved all our cells and our number one antioxidant. Take them as directed more is not better especially vit A

9 ways to boost glutathione https://draxe.com/glutathione/
      3. dissolving the lipid coating of HSV 2 with St. John's wort and BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), an FDA-approved food preservative - I have only been using it for a week. Book -http://www.projectwellbeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BHTbook-StevenWmFowkes-100903.pdf less than a gram/1000mg (more is not better) because it is less expensive or a combo of Brand-Lauricidin/ monolaurin on a lower dose because it is costly.
      https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/ask-the-doctor/herpes/
      "Regarding the natural treatment of herpes infection, we can take advantage of the characteristics of the virus to impact its tendency to erupt. Since the virus is essentially a piece of DNA surrounded by a fatty layer, if we target this aspect we can largely “disable” the virus. Luckily, we have two substances which are known to target this tendency of the virus.
      First, the herb Hypericum perforatum, commonly known as St. John’s wort, contains a chemical called hypericin. It is hypericin that gives the red color to the oil glands in the leaves, and it is hypericin that selectively targets the lipid capsule of viruses.
      For centuries, physicians have valued St. John’s wort as a nervine, meaning a medicine that targets the nervous system. Thus practitioners have traditionally used St. John’s wort to treat depression and toothache. Remember that the nervous system consists largely of cells with fatty coatings, similar to the encapsulated viruses. The plant in its wisdom contains the active chemical hypericin in an oily base, and because oil only dissolves in oil, it penetrates the oily tissues of the body, that is, the nerve cells, where hypericin then dissolves the lipid coating of the virus. (wow, heavy claim) I generally prefer Mediherb herbal products because of their potency. The dose is two tablets twice per day, even for the very long term. I did not get that exact brand.
      The second characteristic takes advantage of the virus-disabling effect of lauric acid, the 12-carbon fatty acid found in breast milk fat and in coconut oil. Thanks to the work of Mary Enig, readers of this journal are familiar with the anti-microbial benefits of lauric acid and other short- and medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil. During digestion, the body breaks triglycerides (three fatty acids joined to a glycerol molecule) into di-glycerides (two fatty acids joined to a glycerol molecule), monoglycerides (one fatty acid joined to a glycerol molecule) and free fatty acids. It is the monoglycerol of lauric acid, called monolaurin, that has the strongest anti-microbial effects.
      For years, I counseled my herpes patients to eat as much coconut oil, as they could stomach. However, in the past year, I discovered a product called Lauricidin, which is a concentrate or pure form of monolaurin. One dose of  Brand name -Lauricidin is the equivalent of taking many tablespoons of coconut oil per day, a practice most people find intolerable. I have been consistently impressed with the ability of Lauricidin to suppress herpes outbreaks, not to mention yeast problems like candida (monolaurin is also a potent anti-fungal agent), and allow people to get off their antiviral drugs. It is a safe extract, which can be taken long term. The usual dose to suppress the herpes is about 1/2 to 1 scoop, one to three times per day. It should be swallowed, not chewed, and always taken with some food. The dose should be increased slowly as tolerated and as gauged by its effectiveness.
      In addition, we must pay attention to the overall microbial content of our bodies, as we know that good bacteria actually synthesize antiviral substances. For most, this will mean following a nourishing traditional diet containing a variety of lacto-fermented foods; for others, a temporary GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) diet may be needed. The fermented cod liver oil is important at the dose of at least one-half teaspoon per day.
      With this regimen, most of my patients have been able to avoid both the conventional antiviral drugs and the painful symptoms of genital herpes..."
      4. Reducing inflammation with turmeric/ curcumin and delivering oxygen to the system since HSV is anaerobic (without oxygen) Just like cancer. I like  Fulvic acid; MSM and MMS, the two are very different- please follow the directions to the T and don't use with antioxidants or they will not work unless you take them apart!! don't use all these together. They have some of the same actions.
      5. Sleep 8 hours in a dark room or mask the eyes so you able to manufacture melatonin and put the stress hormone to sleep while you sleep with Phosphatidylserine especially if you grind your teeth or can't sleep.
      6. reduce stress by exercising (but not overdoing it) ...you fill in the blank. I use fluoxetine for sugar cravings and anxiety. 5 and 6 should really be 1. and 2. because nothing kills immunity like stress, sugar, and lack of sleep!!! thank you Cracked. 
      7. L-arginine L- lysine balance in foods. If you eat/drink foods high in arginine, take some lysine! 
      ETA: I am experimenting with BHT butylated hydroxytoluene loved the book and reviews! ( don't take high levels) Unfortunately, I have family members who have had cancer and I really have a lot of work to do until I get in the habit. I can't just do a few things and get away with it! I don't know if I can do it all, but I really love the results that FeelingNormalAgain has and I also want a functional cure! Cancer victims work very hard on their protocol and I unfortunately need more effort in mine! If you actually got this far you are tenacious! 
      I am going to a natural practitioner and they will be evaluating my blood under a microscope to look for inflammation,  and how active my T cells are which will give them a picture of my immunity. There is one thing for sure, I can take all the lipid dissolving BHT St John's wort or monolaurin I want, but if my T-cells are not active enough to kill the HSV2 I will get outbreaks! Please feel free to add any links or tips! Many substances have the same actions and are just as good! They will also be evaluating my stress levels via inflammation (it looks like little hairs under a microscope.)
      I trust Dr. Axe, Dr. Mercola, and doctors in the Holtorf organization. 

• Noone 11
      By Noone 11
      I started dating this girl in December and ever since then ive been going through the worst events. First my left testicle felt like it was being pulled out of my scrotum, the tip of my penis was in the worst pain, its hard for me to start urinating, I have a rash on my shaft, but it looks nothing like herpes, my tailbone and butt crack has been itching for weeks with no break out, I got pearly penile during all this, tingle crawling sensation under scrotum, no outbreak, frequent urination, and the worst depression ive every had. She said she was positive for chlamydia and i was treated for that but was never positive. Please has anyone gone through any of this? Im entirely to close to the edge. These symptoms have been going on for 6 months. Ill attach the picture below, the rash only just recently started. Please help...

• MagentaLace
      By MagentaLace
      Hi,
      I've recently been diagnosed with herpes. At first, it was a sore, then spread to multiple sores that hurt severely when I'd pee. I haven't been eating much. It has been a week and the sores don't hurt as bad, but the pain from my lower back hurts all the way down to my toes. It is severe nerve pain and my skin feels flu like. It is constant. This is my first outbreak. Has anybody else experienced this. The pain is so excruciating I want to throw up. 
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Atrapasueños
      remember that the hsv is a virus in such a way that a virus that lives in our neurons and evades the immune system is not good for the human body and less for the neurons or the brain, what the hsv has is that it does not let die the neuronal cell but if the other epithelial cells where it multiplies and explodes
    • Atrapasueños
      Claro que puedes contagiar otra parte de tu cuerpo, es más difícil cuando tienes tus anticuerpos pero de que se puede eso no lo dudes yo tengo ohsv-1 y ghsv-1 y fue por que yo mismo me lo pasé de mi boca a mis genitales al tocar mi cara y después mis. Genitales ______________________ Of course you can infect another part of your body, it is more difficult when you have your antibodies but you can not doubt that I have ohsv-1 and ghsv-1 and it was because I passed it from my mouth to my genitals by touching my face and then my. Genitals do not pay attention to wilsonaus I only recommend that
    • Atrapasueños
      this is the article I leave the link and what I read are seeing how crispr is safer and avoid mutations says that companies that work with crispr should be more cautious https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt.4192 ___________________ este es el artículo te dejo el link y a lo que leí están viendo la manera de que crispr sea más seguro y evitar las mutaciones dice que las compañías que trabajan con crispr deben de ser más cautelosas
    • Atrapasueños
      No se porque la palabra se desmorona te impacto tanto si lo publique fue porque meses atrás salieron 2 publicaciones sobre crispr que generaban mutaciones inesperadas y las 3 principales compañías Dueñas de las patentes sus acciones cayeron pero se volvieron a recuperar también salió otra publicación donde se mencionaba que podríamos tener anticuerpos contra crispr y las acciones volvieron a caer, ahora sale este nuevo artículo y las acciones si revisas volvieron a caer  Yo no soy científico creo que la mayoría de esta comunidad tampoco lo es y no sabemos hasta que grado de éxito puede tener crispr tanto puede tener éxito para unas enfermedades y en otras puede ser algo difícil  Mi publicación fue para informar y saber sus opiniones no para que lo tomarán personal aveces se ven este tipo de publicaciones sobre crispr y alguien quiere saber que piensan que puede suceder para tener esa confianza intacta y no llegar a la desesperanza y para terminar la última oración que aparece abajo yo no la escribí es de un artículo sobre crispr y por eso coloque el enlace  Artículo ______________________ @Cas9  I do not know why the word falls apart will impact you so much if you publish it was because months ago there were 2 publications about crispr that generated unexpected mutations and the 3 main companies owners of the patents, their actions fell but they recovered again, another publication appeared mentioning that we could have antibodies against crispr and the actions fell again, now this new article comes out and the actions if you review fell again I am not a scientist I think that most of this community is not and we do not know until how much success Crisp can have so much can be successful for some diseases and in others it can be difficult My publication was to inform and know their opinions not so that they will take personal sometimes see these types of publications about crispr and someone wants to know what they think can happen to have that confidence intact and not to reach despair and to finish the last sentence that appears below I did not write it is from an article on crispr and that's why I put the link Article Again, once again, the remedy is worse than the disease. The CRISPR hooligans will deny it, and will try to continue forward with clinical trials
    • Quest
      Superb news! I thought you were long gone, thanks for coming back in!!!! Happy dancing with you! This is a pretty complete list at the bottom of one of your articles https://justherpes.com/herpesremedies/natural-herpes-remedies-list-home-cures/  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.