World's Largest Herpes Support Group
La Voz

SoCal Herpes dating scene

La Voz

I just recently got diagnosed with hsv2 in October, ironically 2 weeks b4 my Birthday. Yaaay me &( !! N-E-ways, does any1 know of legit dating sites for people with herpes. Especially if they are free. Most ive tried, let you sign up and post a picture. But if you want to messege people, you have to pay a monthly fee. I wouldnt mind if it was a couple of bucks but wen its like $30 to $50. It feels like they are taking advantage of people in a vulnerable situation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Create an account or sign in to use Live Chat

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

• Similar Content

• Eesechys
        By Eesechys
        So I have been dating this guy for 1 1/2 years and he has HSV2. Prior to us being together I did not (or at least to my knowledge) have Hsv2. He was very brave and disclosed  to me before we did anything sexual and I thought that was very  brave and decided to give him a chance! We have sex regularly but I have not yet had an outbreak or anything.  Does that most likely mean that I have it and if so can I spread it? Basically we've come to what I assume is the ending point of our relationship. I just want to know if it's safe for me to have sex with other people if we were to break up and not disclose to them since I don't have any signs yet. Or just what it's like dating after herpes. I feel like I'm just with this guy now because I'm afraid to enter back into the dating world with this hanging over my head. 
      • Woodpeckerwarrior
        By Woodpeckerwarrior
        Slightly complicated situation but basically I started seeing a girl that I was living with (she made the first move) and we hit it off pretty well. We get along great together and we have a lot in common. We started sleeping together and on one occasion she initiated sex without a condom. When it happened I quickly stopped it and told her this wasn't a great idea.
        A few weeks later and I get the effects of genital herpes for the first time. I wasn't sure what it was but when I tell her about it she she tells me that it's probably herpes and she has it too. I was pretty shocked and upset by this and the fact she hadn't said anything before we started sleeping together, especially as she initiated sex without a condom. We had a big talk about it and she said she hadn't had an outbreak in two years and got caught up in the moment and wasn't thinking about it. She also said her outbreaks were really minor and the doctor had told her it wasn't a big deal. However for me it was really bad, it spread to my thigh and then got infected and it was really horrible for a while. It really shook me up and I also feel like it will probably really affect my confidence when trying to date in the future.
        I'm still coming to terms with it and how it has and will change me life. My dilemma is that I don't know whether I should carry on dating this girl. As I said she seems great in so many other aspects and it seems weird she'd just forget about something like that. Should I forgive her and see how it goes or is this a deal breaker?
      • Cambrini12
        By Cambrini12
        I was diagnosed with herpes 3 months ago. And I really don’t know how to move on. I wake up everyday wondering why I’m even here. I’m so lonely and I don’t know who to talk to. I dread having to tell anyone I’m interested in and having them reject me. I’m 29 and I feel like my life is over. It’s already hard enough to meet good guys now days. I’m tired of the cliche “you’ll find someone that will love you for you” or “it will be ok.” It’s not ok. I’m not ok. I thought I was but every time I get an outbreak it brings back the same feelings. I feel so hopeless and not sure how much longer I can go like this. 
      • Nasirruddin
        By Nasirruddin
        Hello,my name is Nasir.. I'm new here, I was diagnosed with herpes a year ago. I'm trying to move on with my life, past relationship put me in this situation. Thought my life was over, I deserve a second chance..
      • SweetieBoo
        By SweetieBoo
        So I meet a guy at work we been talking and things are definitely leading towards us eventually having sex n builidng a relationship. He made it clear that he's like giving oral sex. Has of this point I haven't disclose to him yet because I want to present it the best I can with facts n or stories to help ease him. Is oral sex out the picture since I have hsv 2? Since I've been dx 1yr ago I only have it with my period. If he ask about oral sex what can I tell him? Any help or advice will be appreciated!
    • Trending Now

Create an Account

Our Privacy Policy.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation.