World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Jay2255

Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America

Jay2255

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1255911/

In March 2002, HSV-2 was cultured from a specimen obtained from a vesicle in her right ear, and valacyclovir suppression therapy was initiated at a dosage of 500 mg/day.

That shit just gets everywhere.

Cas9
    1 hour ago, Jay2255 said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1255911/

In March 2002, HSV-2 was cultured from a specimen obtained from a vesicle in her right ear, and valacyclovir suppression therapy was initiated at a dosage of 500 mg/day.

That shit just gets everywhere.

In this article, the geniculate ganglion is what was infected with hsv. You did not infect this area via your sexual encounter involving your genitalia.

Advertisement

Jay2255
    9 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

In this article, the geniculate ganglion is what was infected with hsv. You did not infect this area via your sexual encounter involving your genitalia.

I never implied that or even tied this to myself. What are you reaching for?

As I said, that shit gets everywhere

Edited by Jay2255

Cas9
    1 minute ago, Jay2255 said:

Good; glad to hear it.

I assumed it's what you were saying since this is an old article and wasn't sure of it's significance other than the fact that the article describes symptoms like yours.

Cas9

@Jay2255

By the way Jay, given that you said the article you posted was not posted to reflect your condition, what in fact was the significance of this 12 year old article?

Cas9

It infects nerve cells so of course it can get anywhere. Everyone knows that. But where it goes, for the most part, is the result of where you came in contact with the virus.

Advertisement

Cas9

Yes, as you said, that shit gets everywhere. But your original comment, which is the one I responded to, did not say "that shit gets everywhere". You edited that in after I commented. Not cool Jay.

Jay2255
    4 hours ago, Cas9 said:

Yes, as you said, that shit gets everywhere. But your original comment, which is the one I responded to, did not say "that shit gets everywhere". You edited that in after I commented. Not cool Jay.

Yes ut did say that. Look at your quoted reply which shows that.