World's Largest Herpes Support Group

vzhe
11 hours ago, jmherped said:

For those on a budget there is Shanghai Soyoung on Alibaba.  They have a pretty good reputation, but you would still want to have the product tested at a lab.  I would love to trust it because I can see myself eating a spoonful for breakfast each morning. 

acv.JPG

that's acyclovir not amenalief... don't eat a spoonful of the wrong drug

jmherped
7 hours ago, vzhe said:

that's acyclovir not amenalief... don't eat a spoonful of the wrong drug

I was just making light of all this crap I have to eat to stay mostly sick most of the time vzhe..  I hate that crap, as I hate the pharm industry that makes billions screwing us all over it with it... 

Miss Horne
23 hours ago, jmherped said:

For those on a budget there is Shanghai Soyoung on Alibaba.  They have a pretty good reputation, but you would still want to have the product tested at a lab.  I would love to trust it because I can see myself eating a spoonful for breakfast each morning. 

acv.JPG

I’d be eating it three times a day as well as bathing in the damn thing :joy:

jmherped

Does anybody know how long the patent on Amenalief is?  I can't believe the Chinese don't have something like this already.  Hopefully China comes up with something similar but affordable soon.  

Miss Horne
2 hours ago, jmherped said:

Does anybody know how long the patent on Amenalief is?  I can't believe the Chinese don't have something like this already.  Hopefully China comes up with something similar but affordable soon.  

20 years I believe and it was only patented back in 2017.

I should really check my facts before replying to you but I think I’m close to the mark here.

I think our only hope now is that Pritlevir gets approved soon but that isn’t going to be for a good couple of years probably. 

Meanwhile my ass is on fire :joy:

Edited by Miss Horne

jmherped
2 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

20 years I believe and it was only patented back in 2017 I think.

I should really check my facts before replying to you but I think I’m close to the mark here.

I think our only hope now is that Pritlevir gets approved soon but that isn’t going to be for a good couple of years probably. 

China is leading the world these days in medical research..  you never know what could come out of there.  There is definitely a lot of herpes there.  I lived there for a few years and believe it is quite epidemic there... 

nope1234
On 3/15/2018 at 9:32 PM, Rubberman said:

Theoretically, these are a different type of antiviral so like valtrex they will work for hsv 1, hsv 2 and shingles

any updates? worth the pricetag?

viralfrog
On 2/17/2019 at 8:39 AM, nope1234 said:

any updates? worth the pricetag?

I did a 28 day experiment recently at 100mg/day combined with Acyclovir 1600mg+ per day and saw no improvement unfortunately. You can read more here: 

vzhe
14 hours ago, viralfrog said:

I did a 28 day experiment recently at 100mg/day combined with Acyclovir 1600mg+ per day and saw no improvement unfortunately. You can read more here: 

I think it's not a good idea that you tell people it's not working, when it seems like what you're dealing with might not even be HSV. Your described symptoms and reaction to a wide range of antivirals doesn't really correspond to a normal HSV infection. Get your outbreaks swabbed. This is more likely molluscum or something else than HSV.

viralfrog
6 hours ago, vzhe said:

I think it's not a good idea that you tell people it's not working, when it seems like what you're dealing with might not even be HSV. Your described symptoms and reaction to a wide range of antivirals doesn't really correspond to a normal HSV infection. Get your outbreaks swabbed. This is more likely molluscum or something else than HSV.

I guess you're right, I best get them swabbed and confirm whether it's actually the HSV-2 virus causing my symptoms. There were, however, two other forum members with similar experiences; one who didn't get much from 100mg/day but 200mg/day helped him, and another who didn't find any improvement at all. 

jmherped

Would anybody know the cheapest place to get this stuff in Japan?  I'm not talking about mail order, but actually buying it in Japan.  

Kurdt01

Yeah I'd love to get a line on somewhere cheaper to get this. There has to be somewhere you'd think...I"m anxious to try it with Valtrex.