World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Jillip424

Not sure

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

Jillip424

About two months ago I had a sexual encounter with an older women, apparently a bit of a “goer” didn’t find out till afterwards, after a couple of days I noticed a spot like by my lip so I picked it and it became like a cut no stuff oozing out, couple of days went by and it healed after that I started getting like red irration on my penis head like red patches no blisters but did have a like a aching pain in the testicles and itchy anus and cloudy urine thought it was chlamydia or something did a test came back negative, So went to the doctors and he said there looked like there was nothing wrong just irritation done a urine test said it all looked normal(don’t no if you can detect herpes in a urine test?) after that thought I didn’t have it so went on as normal still irritation on the head though so like a week went past and I started to get like a itchy pubic area, was like a bit red inflamed, trimmed them with a razor and it itched like f***, loads or red like patched appeared  applied some e45 cream and the redness went down but it still itches, oh and like 4 white spot things appeared on my shaft but have been there like a week so I’m assuming there not blisters? Also my penis head looks like it’s cracked and goes like a whitish colour sometimes? Could this be a uti or fugal infection? 

WilsoInAus

Nothing much sounds like herpes here. Keep going to your doctor to work it out. A yeast infection is probable as might be a UTI.