World's Largest Herpes Support Group

TravisSmith

After weeks of research, I have found a company overseas that has Pritelivir... If you've never heard of it, feel free to Google it... It basically has twice the efficacy of Valtrex and will be available in many more countries eventually, but it's not cheap. I have a secondary lab lined up that will test it's validity as well. The cost is about $600/month if I purchase it just by myself (paid up front). I am willing to pay this. If someone else wants to join in for a bulk order with me, it will reduce the price to $330/month each. If there were 3 of us, it'd be closer to $200/month. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss. 

Chicagonow

And if more people can it be less

TravisSmith

It keeps getting reduced the more we order. But, it has to all be purchased up-front (4 years of pills minimum). So, if we get 3 of us, that's $200/month each x 12months x 4 years = about $10k each. 

yupitsherpes
Posted (edited)

If it's a pill you take daily how is it any different than valtrex?

http://www.contagionlive.com/news/new-genital-herpes-drug-proves-more-promising-than-existing-treatment-in-clinical-trial?p=1

Edited by yupitsherpes
Added link

TravisSmith

Taken daily like Valtrex, but it's twice as effective at reducing symptoms and twice as effective at reducing chances of spreading it.. http://www.aicuris.com/111n94AiCuris-Announces-Publication-of-Phase-2-Clinical-Trial-Results-of-Investigational-Anti-Herpes-Simplex-Virus-Agent-Pritelivir-in-JAMA.htm I read somewhere as well that it's okay to take both daily for maximum suppression. 

destroyhsv
1 hour ago, TravisSmith said:

Taken daily like Valtrex, but it's twice as effective at reducing symptoms and twice as effective at reducing chances of spreading it.. http://www.aicuris.com/111n94AiCuris-Announces-Publication-of-Phase-2-Clinical-Trial-Results-of-Investigational-Anti-Herpes-Simplex-Virus-Agent-Pritelivir-in-JAMA.htm I read somewhere as well that it's okay to take both daily for maximum suppression. 

Can you provide a link to where it says you can take both?

Mackie82
2 hours ago, destroyhsv said:

Can you provide a link to where it says you can take both?

In which country it’s available ? 

BeautyLover321

Is this drug safe?? I mean I'm assuming it is cus its been through trials but has anyone reported side effects?

TravisSmith

Hey Mackie, send me a private message if you can. In the first there were mild, possibly no side effects. That's available online as well. 

cracked

@TravisSmith by reducing symptoms what exactly do you mean? Just lesions and pain or something else?

MikeHerp

This doesn't sound right.  Pritelivir is being developed by AiCuris and it's in clinical trials now.  I doubt it would be sold by another company when it hasn't been even approved for the company which is developing it.  

Dying2Live
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2018 at 10:19 AM, MikeHerp said:

This doesn't sound right.  Pritelivir is being developed by AiCuris and it's in clinical trials now.  I doubt it would be sold by another company when it hasn't been even approved for the company which is developing it.  

He's probably talking about the actual drug compound, which is known as BAY 57-1293. It's the same chemical, but it's not being sold as "Pritelivir." The testing and analysis for purity from the overseas factory would be critical. I am definitely interested because I suffer daily symptoms even on Valtrex or Famvir. Pritelivir works in a completely different way from the current drugs, and I would expect the effect on reduction of viral replication (and therefore symptoms and shedding) to be multiplicative if both types of drugs were used suppressively.

Edited by Dying2Live
typos

MikeHerp

ok, well let us know how it goes.  

lamaa

Any update on this? 

Has anyone looked into ASP2151 out of Japan?

IamPositive
On 6/2/2018 at 9:05 AM, lamaa said:

Any update on this? 

Has anyone looked into ASP2151 out of Japan?

What’s that?

ManagingIllness

This drug is still not even at phase III. I don't know how people are getting access to it... Be careful all.

Dilan Melia
On Sat Jun 23 2018 at 5:44 AM, IamPositive said:

What’s that?

Amenalief 

Ryan M.

What the hell? You guys. this is absolutely not safe. This has not gone through phase 3 testing. You'd risk your health to get a drug that's likely going to be available in two years IF it isn't toxic? Horrible choice making going on here. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• Similar Content

• destroyhsv
      By destroyhsv
      If you’ve followed this ASP2151 thread, you may know that I’ve been taking amenamevir (Amenalief) for about two months. In these two months, I have had absolutely no symptoms and no side effects to speak of. I’m ordering blood work soon to confirm that there are no major changes in important biomarkers (kidney, liver, heart, etc.) but I haven’t experienced any side effects that I could observe myself (headaches, diarrhea, insomnia, mood changes etc.) However, there is no data about the effectiveness of valacyclovir + amenamevir on reducing HSV recurrences. Two months of being on this combination is not enough to tell how well it works.
      As a community, what we need is a functional cure. There’s a lot of excitement surrounding pritelivir in this regard. Pritelivir, like amenamevir, is a new drug inhibits the HSV helicase-primase complex. This is a different target than valacyclovir, which is why combining the two has major potential to be a functional cure. If you’ve read Josh Bloom’s article on the possibility of using pritelivir and valacyclovir together as a sort of HIV-like cocktail, then you’ve probably realized this combo is the only way in the foreseeable future that we will have a functional cure.
      Here’s the reality of the situation.
      There will not be a vaccine in the foreseeable future (barring a miracle that allows GEN-003 to continue. I wouldn’t count on that).
      There will not be a CRISPR treatment in the foreseeable future.
      The only HSV drug that is going through clinical trials (past pre-clinical) is pritelivir. That means that aside from amenamevir and pritelivir, there will not be any new drugs on the market for at least ten years.
      You are not getting much help from the pharmaceutical companies. It’s the truth. Many people here are already aware of this. Look at the HSV pipeline. Other than the helicase-primase inhibitors, there is little to no progress being made, and the failure rate is incredibly high.
      If you want, you can wait ten years hoping that the pharmaceutical companies come out with something. The only alternative is to conduct our own trials and gather some data.
      There are plenty of drugs/supplements with studies that have some evidence to support their use in preventing HSV recurrences, but there’s not much consensus on whether they actually improve anything. A lot of them have been tested in animals, but not in humans for the purpose of reducing HSV recurrences. Others have been tested in early-stage trials with very small sample sizes and don’t achieve statistical significance, even if the results are promising:
      L-Glutamine
      Propranolol
      Aspirin & other COX-2 inhibitors Another link
      Lithium
      Lactoferrin
      and plenty more.
      Some people have also speculated that diet changes (ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, etc.) also lead to dramatic improvement in symptoms. There is plenty of reason to be skeptical about these claims, especially when they only come from a small number of people. The sample size simply isn’t large enough.
      And, of course, there’s a new drug that we know to be a strong inhibitor of HSV replication: amenamevir. Just as famciclovir has the same effect on HSV as valacyclovir, amenamevir has the same effect on HSV as pritelivir. And, as some of you know, amenamevir is approved in Japan and can be purchased online.
      In many cases, valacyclovir by itself is not enough to stop all symptoms/recurrences. Additionally, valacyclovir doesn’t reduce shedding as much as it should. But research has found a strong correlation between number of recurrences and shedding. If we get recurrences down to zero, chances are that shedding is close to zero. At the very least, it means with very high probability that shedding has been significantly reduced.
      Clearly, to achieve a functional cure, valacyclovir is not enough. But when combined it with other drugs/supplements/diets, it could achieve a functional cure or at least eliminate all outbreaks (which all but guarantees a very low level of shedding). Hypothetically, valacyclovir might reduce the average number of outbreaks per year from 3 to 1. Taking amenamevir in combination with valacyclovir might reduce that number to .5. Taking glutamine with amenamevir and valacyclovir might reduce that number to .2 (this is just a hypothetical example). Many of these combos may have a synergistic effect, meaning that using both drugs together would have a stronger effect than the effects of each individual drug combined. And how will we actually figure this out? By doing our own clinical trial.
      We need a significant amount of participants. A trial will have at least sixty participants (more is better, but sixty is doable) for a three month period. I’ve created to gather some basic information about people (nothing personal or potentially identifying. Just things like age, time of diagnosis, frequency of outbreaks in the past year, whether or not they currently take medication. This data will help group the study participants properly) and a spreadsheet for a trial participant to record when they get an outbreak and to briefly describe the symptoms. The group will be split in half, with thirty participants taking only valacyclovir and the other half taking valacyclovir along with whatever we want to study in combination with valacyclovir. Other standard study procedures such as randomization of the groups will be incorporated into the trial. All the participants have to do is take the pills and record any outbreaks they have, briefly describe the symptoms, and write down when they are fully healed from the outbreak.
      At the end of the trial, we will have three months of data for sixty participants. That’s ninety months, or seven and a half years of data, in each group. If the valacyclovir group had a total of ten outbreaks, then the average number of recurrences per year would be about 1.3. If the combo group had a total of five outbreaks, then the average number of recurrences would be about .7. Finally, we test to see if the combo led to a statistically significant reduction in outbreaks compared to the valacyclovir only group. The larger the study group, the more statistically significant the findings will be, which is why a large number of participants is crucial.
      Finally, we finalize the trial by performing any other important data analysis. For example, we could see if there is any correlation between age and efficacy of the treatment. We generate graphs and charts and write a brief “paper” presenting the findings.
      The only one of these trials that would actually “cost” a lot of money would be an amenamevir trial (amenamevir, although available, is pretty expensive). However, if enough people are willing to participate in one, we could get data on what looks to be the most effective treatment that is currently available.
      A trial to assess the effect of any other drug, supplement, or diet would practically cost nothing. Aspirin, glutamine, lactoferrin, and propranolol are widely available and inexpensive, as are many of the other possible treatments, and these trials assume that participants are already taking valacyclovir whether it is covered by their insurance or not. And these trials do not require a major time commitment. The participant will have to verify at the beginning of the trial that they have the study drugs/supplements in their possession (just send a picture and blur out any personal info if there’s a prescription bottle). They take one or two pills a day and record any recurrences. In trials with potential side effects (e.g. lithium), the participant records any side effects. At the end of the study, the participant sends the spreadsheet over. That’s it.
      These studies and data may not be as high quality as that of many clinical trials, but they are certainly useful. By obtaining this data, we give ourselves the ability to treat this disease better than ever before. Instead of shooting fish in a barrel and hoping some supplement works because one person on the internet said it did or because a supplement had an effect in an animal study, you’ll be able to rely on real data from humans. Not only that, but that data will be on a combination of valacyclovir and whatever else is being taken, which there are very few if any human studies on.
      TL;DR: Doing crowdsourced trials on different combinations of valacyclovir and other compounds, we can see which compounds are effective for improving HSV. You can participate, and it is minimally time-consuming and costs next to nothing (unless you want to do an amenamevir trial). Participating will help us gather data to improve our conditions dramatically.
      If you’re interested in participating, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Q50PKY8I11tVMsLh2
      I am not interested in anyone’s personal data. These studies are to remain anonymous and I will never ask for or attempt to collect any personal data. The only reason I ask for age in the form is because is a potential variable to account for in data analysis. You do not need to provide your age if you don't want to.
      All communications should be done through this website’s messaging system or using an email that does not link to your identity. You can reach me at honeycombstudy at gmail.com or message me on this site.
      Any questions and/or skepticism are more than welcome.
      Finally, if anyone would like to contribute to this project please contact me! Let’s start taking action.

• TravisSmith
      By TravisSmith
      I take Valtrex daily to prevent my wife from getting it. I also use a self-created acycliovir cream an hour before sex.... And, mix Truvada with lubricant to help as well (it has shown to help reduce chances of transmission). 
      Anyway, I was in touch with Rational vaccines (via phone) in Q4 of last year (they were in the Caribbean). Anyway, they have now gone MIA (feel free to Google it). So, I doubt that will be an option anymore.
      Gen 003 was cancelled.
      Pritelivir won't be available for a while here in the USA. However, I can get it from a company in Germany, and it will be expensive. If someone is intersted, message me, and we can get a bulk discount. Still it'll be about $9,000 each for a 4 year supply. I will put it on a credit card and make payments. 
      That's all my research so far. Hope this helps someone!

• TravisSmith
      By TravisSmith
      After weeks of research, I have found a company overseas that has Pritelivir... If you've never heard of it, feel free to Google it... It basically has twice the efficacy of Valtrex and will be available in many more countries eventually, but it's not cheap. I have a secondary lab lined up that will test it's validity as well. The cost is about $600/month if I purchase it just by myself (paid up front). I am willing to pay this. If someone else wants to join in for a bulk order with me, it will reduce the price to $330/month each. If there were 3 of us, it'd be closer to $200/month. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss. 
    • Dying2Live
      By Dying2Live
      Looks like there is now a site that's in English selling Amenalief (amenamevir) for the rock bottom price of about $95.43 USD a day. ($668 shipped for 14 x 200mg pills at 400mg/ daily dose). Amenalief is one of the helicase primase-inhibitor class of drugs that has been around for the better part of a couple decades, but has just recently made it to market in Japan. Pritelivir is also a member of this drug class. For those that have less than stellar results from current antivirals, helicase primase-inhibitors are likely to offer a relatively impressive improvement in quality of life assuming you can afford the ongoign cost of using them suppressively (needless to say they are NOT a cure). As a side note, the FDA blocked further testing of Pritelivir back in 2013, so in case you're wondering why you cannot buy this class of drugs as a consumer at your local pharmacy for a more reasonable price using your prescription drug plan, you owe a large thanks to the FDA for your being forced to weight your physical and emotional HSV-related damages against the cost of this treatment.
      If anyone out there is independently wealthy, willing to order an antiviral drug from a Japanese company, and would be so kind as to report back with their experiences taking Amenalief suppressively, I'm sure many of your fellow sufferers would be extremely thankful!
      https://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/item/detail?item_prefix=TF&item_code=705711&item_branch=001
    • Felina88
      By Felina88
      http://www.aicuris.com/111n94AiCuris-Announces-Publication-of-Phase-2-Clinical-Trial-Results-of-Investigational-Anti-Herpes-Simplex-Virus-Agent-Pritelivir-in-JAMA.htm
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      Him holding my hips, grabbing ass, then grabbing his cock is what I worry about. I also worry about shedding anywhere from the boxer shorts area and that's a mighty big area. It is the unknown. It would be nice to cover the entire area and then I just don't have to worry! Then the part that is exposed which  would be a very small spot. Maybe cover with that liquid glove?!? I just like the idea of doing my best
    • 35hope
    • Hairpees
      I wouldn’t because that would be outing myself as well unfortunately. It just sucks because our mutual friends have no clue why I carry such resentment towards him, and wonder why they can’t even bring up his name around me anymore. Im sure they think I’m a crazy jealous person who is hurt things didn’t work out or that I’m being dramatic for no reason. I can’t explain to or confide in anyone but the users on this forum.
    • Jorjanewnew
      Girl! I am actually on the same exact position. My new bf gave it to me and he put the blame on me! When he was my 2nd partner and I hadn’t had sex in 5 years (last guy was a virgin). I know that alone feeling but know you’re not alone. I just got diagnosed 2 weeks ago too. It’s crazy you see yourself differently but I promise no one around you does.
    • Cas9
      How would that location (upper crack) come in contact with him during doggy style sex? Maybe after the act if he fell on top of you while you're face down. I would suggest simply observing whether there are sores in these areas that are somewhat removed from the genital area. If there are no sores than the odds of you transferring to him such as the lower stomach or leg etc.., are pretty damn low. Obviously, we can come always come up with a scenario where you could transmit. For example, if you were on your stomach and he was sliding his dick up and down your butt crack and you had sores there, then yes, he could get infected. If you were just shedding there it would be less likely but possible. But try doing that with your clothes on. I don't think that would work out very well; Do you?  Wearing clothes during sex like that woman you portrayed in your earlier comment is sexy. But that's all together different.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.