any one here from philippines?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      How can GHSV-1 be transmitted genital to genital? How rare is it? 
    • Shanshine
      By Shanshine
      This question has been eating me up for some weeks now, but I am wondering how can ghsv1 thrive in a part of the body it isn’t usually suppose to show up on? If HSV1 typically causes cold sores and the virus attacks a specific ganglia area, how can it survive else where? This makes me wonder are the types of HSV important since you can get in orally or genitally? 
    • Q2Josh
      By Q2Josh
      So basic every morning I wake up with a bunch of smegma on my tip it’s white. Like I’ll take a shower wash my meat and everything the next day it’s there. Also the side of my thighs have a white patch ashy it itchy sometimes but not big deal. Like shii annoying my doctor gave me balanitis cream but look like my glans still dry like wtf is going on mind you I’m a teen going through all them shii. I just want to be done w life🤦🏾‍♂️😡😔 
    • Rivergreen
      By Rivergreen
      I noticed a small tiny "scab" on my penis about 5 days ago, completely painfree, and messed with it abit, which underneath was reddish skin. I messed with it more and it looked a little "wet" with some very tiny fluid. It became just a little painful to the touch sometimes. However its very tiny. Ive been observing it daily and its probably not getting a chance to scab over coz of my constant touching it. I do notice the tiny amount of fluid everytime. Could this be HSV? I am unsure if i have it. About a month ago a small wet looking blister appeared on my left thigh (pic attached). At that time i thought it was just an insect bite. Was not painful but itchy, and left a small scar after healing. Im just wondering if these could be symptoms of HSV.  Could i be having recurring symptoms without knowing? 
    • JeffBridges
      By JeffBridges
      I’ve made some posts earlier this month on my presumptive status.
      I was tested 12 days since the initial exposure. The test results are back...
      HSV 1/2 IgG Aby-HSV1 IgG, Type Spec <0.91 (0.00-0.90 index)
      HSV 1/2 IgG Aby-HSV2 IgG, Type Spec  = 1.27 (0.00-0.90 index)
      HSV 2 IgG Supplemental Test-HSV-2, IgG Supplemental Test = Negative

All other stds came back negative. On the 10th day, white stinging cloudy discharge came out of the tip of my penis. 
      It still hurts to urinate, but not as intensely. What looks like “contact dermatitis” on the head of my penis but the bumps are sparsely patched and not filled with pus. On the day of my test, I was given 2 acyclovir and I felt like the symptoms went away for a few days.
      No visible lesions and the culture came back negative.
      But still, I was told to get retested 30 days from initial exposure (so July 18th). 

I will get retested, but from the description provided above, what are the odds that the First test results are accurate and that I do have HSV2?

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Ninie
      Hi Guys, PLEASEEE Keep sharing and signing this link!! Its so important, WE have a voice as well!  How can they run around creating a vaccine for COVID, while people are suffering for years with this awful virus, and nothing has been done....... come on guys, just 20.371 people signed it, and 5 billion people have the virus.. of course they are not going to take us serious if we don't DEMAND help!!!!!! We have to take measures in our own hands, and force them to create a solution... Its NOT okay, to keep suffering like this. SO PLEASE GUYS SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE and sign this petition!! Lets DO THIS!!!!!!!! http://chng.it/q4DVMpbDzC
    • Nath
      As I have frequent outbreaks inside my nose, my doctor recommend to put acyclovir ointment in my nose. Because of the coronavirus I have never done this.
    • LemonOne9
      The current machines are basically just a small box beside a laptop.
    • TCBH
      Be mindful of the amount of arginine in the collagen you take.  Arginine is a known to cause outbreaks in some people.
    • readytostart
      Thank you Graph14, I didn´t know about this company. It seems intranasal vaccination is cheaper also. Anyway, what I was thinking about, was using existing meds like aciclovir or valaciclovir  but delivering them in a different way, due to the intranasal capacity of absorption. I have to read more about all this, but if anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.