Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mackie82

H2O2 hydrogen peroxide therapy

Recommended Posts

Mackie82

I would like to ask if anyone of you has used the H2O2 IV therapy for herpes infections. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious2

I haven' tried but I did some research and i was definitely interested in trying it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mackie82
3 hours ago, Curious2 said:

I haven' tried but I did some research and i was definitely interested in trying it. 

I will be trying it soon in 2 weeks time or so, if I get any good result I will defenilty update you. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mona8787

Would it be effective for hsv1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quest

Here it is

I am not sure where they talked about it, but I think it was on one of the links. The idea is that cancer or viruses only like an anerobic environment. I can get rid of a breakout fast with foodgrade 35% hydrogen peroxide in 2 days or less if I get it when it first burns a little. That is not what you are asking. I am taking MSM to deliver oxygen to the body. HSV 2  prodome comes back when I stop using it. I will now stay on top of it along with the rest I do.

Good luck Mackie, you need some relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mackie82
9 hours ago, Quest said:

Here it is

I am not sure where they talked about it, but I think it was on one of the links. The idea is that cancer or viruses only like an anerobic environment. I can get rid of a breakout fast with foodgrade 35% hydrogen peroxide in 2 days or less if I get it when it first burns a little. That is not what you are asking. I am taking MSM to deliver oxygen to the body. HSV 2  prodome comes back when I stop using it. I will now stay on top of it along with the rest I do.

Good luck Mackie, you need some relief.

You are really so nice and very kind person. Such support keep me going. Thank you very Much, I will keep you updated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious2
On 4/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, Mackie82 said:

I will be trying it soon in 2 weeks time or so, if I get any good result I will defenilty update you. Thanks 

How did the h202 if therapy work for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.