World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mackie82

H2O2 hydrogen peroxide therapy

Mackie82

I would like to ask if anyone of you has used the H2O2 IV therapy for herpes infections. Thanks 

Curious2

I haven' tried but I did some research and i was definitely interested in trying it. 

Mackie82
3 hours ago, Curious2 said:

I haven' tried but I did some research and i was definitely interested in trying it. 

I will be trying it soon in 2 weeks time or so, if I get any good result I will defenilty update you. Thanks 

Mona8787

Would it be effective for hsv1?

Quest

Here it is

I am not sure where they talked about it, but I think it was on one of the links. The idea is that cancer or viruses only like an anerobic environment. I can get rid of a breakout fast with foodgrade 35% hydrogen peroxide in 2 days or less if I get it when it first burns a little. That is not what you are asking. I am taking MSM to deliver oxygen to the body. HSV 2  prodome comes back when I stop using it. I will now stay on top of it along with the rest I do.

Good luck Mackie, you need some relief.

Mackie82
9 hours ago, Quest said:

Here it is

I am not sure where they talked about it, but I think it was on one of the links. The idea is that cancer or viruses only like an anerobic environment. I can get rid of a breakout fast with foodgrade 35% hydrogen peroxide in 2 days or less if I get it when it first burns a little. That is not what you are asking. I am taking MSM to deliver oxygen to the body. HSV 2  prodome comes back when I stop using it. I will now stay on top of it along with the rest I do.

Good luck Mackie, you need some relief.

You are really so nice and very kind person. Such support keep me going. Thank you very Much, I will keep you updated. 

Curious2
On 4/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, Mackie82 said:

I will be trying it soon in 2 weeks time or so, if I get any good result I will defenilty update you. Thanks 

How did the h202 if therapy work for you?