World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Ftp2001

Is this it ?

WilsoInAus

Is that bruising? It in no way looks like herpes. 

Is there anything going on for your penis?

WilsoInAus

But that's a bruise right?

Nothing on the penis - mate if you had unprotected sex and happened to be infected, guess what the number one symptom is?!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• hangirl
      By hangirl
      Ive have GHSV1 for two years and have not experienced an OB since my first initial one.. except for now i think. I was very stressed and worrisome, which caused me to get itchy down there, and now everytime i wipe i feel like there are blisters, but when i look there are none! im so confused and not sure if its just my mind trying to trick me, but i can sometimes feel them when i am sitting down, it feels like pins and needles.. has anyone else experienced this?? i dont know what to do! im trying to not think about it and 'think' my way out of this outbreak
    • KatJ
      By KatJ
      I was diagnosed almost a year ago and have always struggled to find an outlet or any support. I stumbled upon this site when researching a new rash. I’ve constantly struggled with dealing with my herpes, especially since I got it due to being raped.
      I hope to be able to talk to some people with similar experiences and problems. I have HSV1 in the genital region. Does anybody else deal with that as well? 
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      So I am new to the herpes world. I was diagnosed with ghsv-1 on May 17th. I was dating two guys at once (one I was sexually active with and someone else). The last person I had sex with, I am pretty sure he’s the one that gave it to me. I did disclose to all of my sex partners using text free because I was too embarrassed to reveal myself. But anyway, today I disclosed to the other guy I was seeing when I found out that I was gHSV-1 positive. We have been seeing one another one to two time a week and have planned basically our whole summer out. Even though he wanted to take it slow we are most definitely sexually attracted to one another and planned on having sex somewhere along the lines. This morning I decided to disclose via text that I have ghsv-1. I gave him some fact/transmission rates and have left everything in his hands. He’s currently at work and asked if it’ll be okay for him to call me when he gets off. Let’s see how this turns out. I am prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best. I will keep you guys posted.
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      So I have recently been diagnosed with ghsv-1. I am traveling to Mexico soon tomorrow and my outbreak hasn’t completely healed as of yet. It’s been a week since taking the medicine and about a week and a half before noticing the outbreak. Even though it’s not painful to pass urine anymore but I’ve been pooping a lot and feel like I’m getting another outbreak inside of my anus. Are there any essentials that I should pack in order to subside the pain? Whilst home I’ve been taking epsom salt baths and adding tea tree oil to my sores. 
    • chrisrcrc
      By chrisrcrc
      My brother 38 years old (married) was drugged forcefully and sexually abused in November 2018 by two men. He didn't disclose this to anyone till last month. So we gave blood samples for STD. Not all results came but HIV is negative, Hepatitis is negative but positive for herpes igg test. But he never has any kind of blisters or sores or pimples or anything related ever on his body. Not before that incident and not now.

He has nasal polyps and pneumonia so could be HSV test is wrong because it looks for antibodies for herpes and maybe some other condition make similar kind of antibodies and test maybe false positive?
      Is he positive or if it maybe a false positive? Its been 5 months since the incident so window period for testing is enough I guess. I didn't tell him yet because he is suffering from pneumonia and already stressed. But I am myself very stressed. Been reading on internet and read mix comments from doctors that blood tests are not a true way to test for herpes.
      Please let me know your thoughts. What I read is that if there are no herpes symptoms on body than the tests doesn't mean anything but I am very very very worried. Please help me. Can herpes mask itself for 5 months without any symptoms? Or maybe its a false positive? Some doctors say it is useless to test for herpes unless there is an outbreak. Is it possible that herpes virus stay dormant and he may feel it at some later stage?
      Dear reader I am crying so much. I love my brother. I hope its a false positive. Please share your opinion and suggestions.
      Attached the result that arrived. Please help me. I can't stop crying. I suffer from anxiety and depression and on pills for years and this result made my anxiety very bad.

• Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • blurneworder
      Your symptoms and photos match exactly what I've been dealing with on and off since October 2018 after I had a a really bad flu that brought about tingling on my lips. It felt like a cold sore was going to develop, but a bunch of tiny white bumps showed up that doctors have yet to fully explain what it is. I also have a constant feeling of a dry, chapped upper lip. A few weeks later the white tongue showed up. I'm also currently dealing with a change in taste in my mouth. I eventually tested positive fro HSV1 months later, but I don't know where on my body it is. I also have discoloration on my the tip of my penis. One dentist told me I had bacteria covering my tongue, and another dentist said nothing looked suspicious. I also get the cut on my tongue.  Prepare yourself for a journey of doctors telling you that you look normal when, in fact, you do not.
    • WilsoInAus
      @CheekyMunkey there is absolutely no way you, me or anyone has any chance of diagnosing what issues inside the mouth might be. There are simply too many issues that create similar looking outcomes. All I can say is that issues inside the mouth are way, way less likely to be related to herpes compared to if you were having issues on the lips.
    • CheekyMunkey
      Hi mate.  Thank you for responding. I do feel better but I think the oral might be the issue. I was looking at my tongue and it looks white. Well whiter than normal. Also about 3 days ago I had a really sharp pain in my tongue which lasted like seconds. Later in the day when I saw it it had like a line cut into it. Is it a lesion? I have no pain in my tongue at all, no fluid filled sores but I noticed that Its shape isn't right. Like a bits missing on the tip of the right hand side. I've added two pics. It looks whiter in the pics then it actually is but I noticed red dots all down near the tip. Could that be something? Herpes? Also, where the tongue goes out of shape there is nothing on that side. I did burn my mouth on some pizza on the day I felt that sharp pain so not sure if that's got something to do with it.  https://ibb.co/zhphnMD https://ibb.co/G0pPRLh Thanks in advance.
    • RNY18
      Personally, I'm still wondering how likely is it China will cure HSV before the States does ?...
    • WilsoInAus
      I’m sorry your still angry, but drop the relationship with the Jay profiles and you will feel much better about life, I promise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.