World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Chris Taylor

IgG results

Chris Taylor

Since June I had a risky encounter,  tested and have been negative till this point , but back in August I was 0.72 on hsv 1 , never had oral hsv1. I know it's negative but then a month later and 5 months after that I was at 0.20 , I took another one recently and it jumped to 0.58. What could that mean? 

Thanks everyone.

cracked

There’s a baseline value for different IgG test method I believe and there are always small fluctuations in those values due to the steps taken during the testing I think. @WannaCry can probably give you a more detailed and thorough answer though.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Chris Taylor said:

Since June I had a risky encounter,  tested and have been negative till this point , but back in August I was 0.72 on hsv 1 , never had oral hsv1. I know it's negative but then a month later and 5 months after that I was at 0.20 , I took another one recently and it jumped to 0.58. What could that mean? 

Thanks everyone.

It means negative. Every test has a minimum control value that varies between 0 and 0.8.

It is likely that each of your scores was the minimum possible for that particular testing well set. It is correct to conclude that no antibodies were found.

Quest

If I remember correctly you had a lot of the symptoms without the numbers. Did you get any response from your Dr? Make sure you go over all of the issues that can cause nerve pain. Maybe even look into Dr. Teitelbaums testing. They do believe viruses cause nerve pain in fibromyalgia. He can get rid of it in about a year. Sorry to say it takes a lot of testing and work on your part. Dr. Teitelbaum gets results though! He has a bunch of videos on Facebook and YouTube. Focus on those videos that fit your symptoms.

Chris Taylor
42 minutes ago, Quest said:

If I remember correctly you had a lot of the symptoms without the numbers. Did you get any response from your Dr? Make sure you go over all of the issues that can cause nerve pain. Maybe even look into Dr. Teitelbaums testing. They do believe viruses cause nerve pain in fibromyalgia. He can get rid of it in about a year. Sorry to say it takes a lot of testing and work on your part. Dr. Teitelbaum gets results though! He has a bunch of videos on Facebook and YouTube. Focus on those videos that fit your symptoms.

Yes, plenty of symptoms. One of the main ones is kind of like the one you wrote on another page. And it's only when I sit in a vehicle, Idk if it's the way the seat is or my posture,  but it feels like someone has a grip on my thigh (back upper) and is turning my skin one way with one hand and the other way with the other. But what I find weird is that my exposure was on June 16 and I didn't get this feeling till late August early September. And it all began after a cortisone shot I got for another injury I had. Idk if my description makes sense?

Quest

Makes a lot of sense to me, @Chris Taylor!!! That's also a great way to describe it. I guess both give the sensation of pinching of the skin. Mine is only when I sit. I can even kind of put my feet up on the couch and sit on my hip to relieve pressure. I hope you are able to build some antibodies even though I hope more that you are clear of this!:squeeze:

Chris Taylor
2 hours ago, Quest said:

Makes a lot of sense to me, @Chris Taylor!!! That's also a great way to describe it. I guess both give the sensation of pinching of the skin. Mine is only when I sit. I can even kind of put my feet up on the couch and sit on my hip to relieve pressure. I hope you are able to build some antibodies even though I hope more that you are clear of this!:squeeze:

Do you remember if that symptom started right after your infection or did it take a while for you to start noticing it?

Mackie82

What Wilson said is 100% correct. Man any testing related issues the whole forum should get back to Mr. IGG . Thanks 

Chris Taylor
3 hours ago, Mackie82 said:

What Wilson said is 100% correct. Man any testing related issues the whole forum should get back to Mr. IGG . Thanks 

?

Quest

@Chris Taylor I don't know if my husband gave it to me. If so it could be at least a decade after. If not possibly over 3 decades ago. At the very least a decade later. The nerve pain has happened to me within the last year, but I have known about my positive diagnosis for 5 years which was symptom-free, but probably not free from shedding.

One important thing to note is I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Viruses or trauma are usally  behind fibromyalgia. There is a pressure point test to test how far nerve damage has gone. You can do it yourself. More importantly, pay attention to how Dr. Teitelbaum takes care of nerve pain. He has protocol in his books.

Chris Taylor
44 minutes ago, Quest said:

@Chris Taylor I don't know if my husband gave it to me. If so it could be at least a decade after. If not possibly over 3 decades ago. At the very least a decade later. The nerve pain has happened to me within the last year, but I have known about my positive diagnosis for 5 years which was symptom-free, but probably not free from shedding.

One important thing to note is I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Viruses or trauma are usally  behind fibromyalgia. There is a pressure point test to test how far nerve damage has gone. You can do it yourself. More importantly, pay attention to how Dr. Teitelbaum takes care of nerve pain. He has protocol in his books.

Very interesting , but does the pressure point indicate hsv, fibromyalgia or anything else? Nerve pain only when I sit in a car , which I find weird,  and once again , didn't get this till my cortisone shot (3 months later after possible exposure) . I will check out the videos when I get home.

cracked
3 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

Very interesting , but does the pressure point indicate hsv, fibromyalgia or anything else? Nerve pain only when I sit in a car , which I find weird,  and once again , didn't get this till my cortisone shot (3 months later after possible exposure) . I will check out the videos when I get home.

Not saying that you have HSV, Chris, but anything especially a chronic viral infection and its symptoms can be triggered by physical or emotional trauma or something that shocks your immune system. 

Chris Taylor
13 minutes ago, cracked said:

Not saying that you have HSV, Chris, but anything especially a chronic viral infection and its symptoms can be triggered by physical or emotional trauma or something that shocks your immune system. 

This might be a stupid question, but as of now there's no way to find out if I'm positive or not,  just some minor symptoms, and again, they all started 2-3 days after my possible exposure. My question is, what can I do to bring on an outbreak,  I'm not a drinker but I've read that some get it with alcohol and or coffee. I was at a friend's wedding and I drank so much , mixed liquor and beer, I'm not eating healthy at this moment , kinda just junk food. Got a new job and I moved , I haven't had time to cook , first of all because I'm renting a room till I find my own place and secondly , no time when I work from 4am-6pm, 5 or sometimes 6 days a week. What can I do so I can test and get this over with,  there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it, it's been 9 months.

sorry if my question offended those that are affected directly , I just want to know that's all.

cracked
33 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

This might be a stupid question, but as of now there's no way to find out if I'm positive or not,  just some minor symptoms, and again, they all started 2-3 days after my possible exposure. My question is, what can I do to bring on an outbreak,  I'm not a drinker but I've read that some get it with alcohol and or coffee. I was at a friend's wedding and I drank so much , mixed liquor and beer, I'm not eating healthy at this moment , kinda just junk food. Got a new job and I moved , I haven't had time to cook , first of all because I'm renting a room till I find my own place and secondly , no time when I work from 4am-6pm, 5 or sometimes 6 days a week. What can I do so I can test and get this over with,  there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it, it's been 9 months.

sorry if my question offended those that are affected directly , I just want to know that's all.

I wish I could tell you, but I think for each person it’s different, but I think for a lot of people physical or emotional trauma with stress might be a possibility.

WannaCry

At 9 months an IgG test would be more than enough as far as yes/no answers go. If you would prefer the 'gold standard' test then contact Terri Warren about having a Western Blot done through the University of Washington. It is not at all a cheap test, expect to spend around $500 when it is all said and done for the consults, kit, processing fees, blood draw fees, and specialized shipping of the blood sample.

IgG test results fluctuate due to the fact a single protein is looked for by the test - this is also how false positives occur. There are proteins that are similar molecular weight to the protein that IgG testing looks for that can influence the answers. These proteins are not at all HSV related. Other things that can cause different values (and the reason there is no ZERO value) is the 'control' value and this can change from test batch to test batch as there is a range of acceptable numbers for the control.

Quest
On 3/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, Chris Taylor said:

I was just referring to fibromyalgia. I think the title is a little misleading for the link below because one only needs anything past 11 pressure points. keep in mind that you need to really press into those pressure points. Shiatsu sp? uses about 10-20 lbs of pressure. They used a lot of pressure. That is just one of the tools, but one can look at all the challenges they face to see what fits and what does not. Not everything will fit, but don't let it get too far over to the fibro side. Stop it in its path before it gets there? Only 45% of fibro cases have nerve pain.

What I am really trying to say is there are other viruses responsible for nerve pain. Epstein barr, HepB and C ,Influenza, rotavirus, HSV I, II and hsv6 shingles etc... If I had this nerve pain I would be looking at other viruses to see if something else is the culprit that used to be dormant, that came back to life because of trauma. How does Dr. Teitelbaum get these people well in a year or two? SHINE PROTOCOL = Sleep-Hormones-Immunity-Nutrition-Exercise (as able) What is fibro? one is not able to produce enough energy to sustain the body for each day. Some have no energy to get out of bed, they won't make it, because they have no one helping them to health. I remember I had no desire at all to do it. Do I and others think that some of the people are victims of other viruses?!? Yes. Do I think that they have antibodies for other viruses? I thinks so, but can't swear to it. I really don't know if some people don't produce antibodies. I read that there is a small percentage that don't at all. 

I hope there are many in here that say goodbye to us. Be a detective, just in case! I am not an expert, far from it. 

Here are the pressure points one would need anything past 11 positive for pain.  http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20345635,00.html#where-does-it-hurt--1

Edited by Quest
insert link

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• TerribleAtUserNames
      By TerribleAtUserNames
      Hi there, 
      Long time lurker, first time poster, and I'll keep it simple and condensed. 
      I've only signed up because I realize the depths of suffering some people are in, trying all sorts of desperate treatments, and I've basically been sitting on something that has taken me to near 0 outbreaks (hsv1 genital).
      When I first got infected some years back, I had an atypical presentation--no pain or itching, but permanently there. Bumps going up and down within the same day even, but pretty much permanently covering the head of my penis. Doctor swabbed it--came back hsv 1; he said it looked like it to him too. 
      Now to the meat of it--rubbing alcohol.
      Its simple, and I'm pretty surprised that I've only seen it mentioned once here--a woman was talking about it, so I assume it works for girls too. I apply once daily, to once every 3 days, and that keeps me pretty much permanently outbreak free. 
      It quite literally went from every day broken out for me to just about nothing. Anyway, to the what and where of it all... 

I use 99% isopropyl. 70% seems good too. I now have a spray bottle, but used to just dump it on the head and roll my foreskin up over it for like 20ish seconds--whatever process is actually happening, I like to think I'm facilitating absorption into the soft tissue by doing this and wreaking havoc on the virus. Obviously, you may have to do it a bit differently, genital depending.
      I've been doing this treatment for a few years now, so it has staying power. I read once that herpes is shreded by alcohol, so if true, I guess that explains it? However, iterupting regular treatment seems to have anecdotally, but not with great surety, made the herpes a bit less suceptible to the alcohol upon resumption. 
      Yes, it burns terribly at first. Over time it gets better. Some days it still really burns, and in those cases I advise listening to your body and cutting the countdown short. Other than that, it feels really damn good to basically tell herpes to eff off. 
      I don't know what kind of health risks there are. Or whether using a high % grain (drinking) alcohol would work / be healthier. I advise asking your doctor--afterall, alchohol is implicated in throat cancer. Who knows if 20-30 seconds daily on your junk can do something too. 
      But for those who struggle constantly, I truly hope this can help someone other than just me. 

I also hope that this finds its way to the right forum. I wanted it in a place where casual, straight from Google, viewers would see it when they came here, and I'm hoping--and asking, please--that if I didn't get it in the right place, a moderator can instead. And, should it help as I suggest, perhaps even stickying it one day. 
      I'm sorry in advance, I'm not a big forum person and don't come here crazy often. It just felt like something I should do for everyone else's sake. Hopefully you can excuse me if I'm an absentee topic starter. 
      Thanks for reading,
      - Taylor

Edit:
      I forgot to add in any negative effects I've experienced. 
      Sometimes, if its burning more than usual and I leave it too long, it does make the skin pinker than it should be, and sore. 
      The big question, what about loss of sensitivity? I worried that may happen, and its possible actually that I've lost some amount. But if I have, it wasn't even enough to remember when posting this originally, hahaha.
      Still every body is different, so I can only speak for me. But yes, for me, my sensitivity down there is still in great shape. 
      Over the last few years I've on average had less stiff erections, and dysfunction, which I never had before. However, I've also been less physically healthy, I've been mentally disengaged and highly anxious around sex and sexuality (and when I'm not anxious, it often improves quite a bit), I read once that herpes itself can actually cause forms of ED, and I'm also now out of my 20's, so... 
      Possibly related? But also very possibly unrelated to the alcohol. I'm biased though, both in mentality and my words here. So, perhaps consult a doctor if you're concerned. 
      Cheers! 
    • Learningtolivewithhsv
      By Learningtolivewithhsv
      So I have recently been diagnosed with ghsv-1. I am traveling to Mexico soon tomorrow and my outbreak hasn’t completely healed as of yet. It’s been a week since taking the medicine and about a week and a half before noticing the outbreak. Even though it’s not painful to pass urine anymore but I’ve been pooping a lot and feel like I’m getting another outbreak inside of my anus. Are there any essentials that I should pack in order to subside the pain? Whilst home I’ve been taking epsom salt baths and adding tea tree oil to my sores. 
    • Gracieluewho
      By Gracieluewho
      I was just diagnosed with HSV 1 and this was the first time I had been tested for it. I am not sure how long I’ve had it and now I’m feeling a lot of stress and anxiety. A lot of my friends have had cold sores before and I know they’re super common but I am so afraid of passing it to someone else with an unknown outbreak. I know that HSV 1 can be oral or genital but is most commonly oral. I don’t think I’ve had an outbreak yet because I figured it would be easy to recall. I’ve had a small fluid filled bump above my lip for a month or so that at one point I picked off and it grew back. It hasn’t bursted and doesn’t hurt at all. I’m not sure if this is my first outbreak or if it’s just something else. Is there any kind of medication I can take to lower the chances of spreading it to another person?
    • sub16610
      By sub16610
      I'm really desperated, I've been visiting three different doctors and they didn't help me at all. Here is my story.
      I'm a 30 years old male in good physical and medical condition. Healthy and sporty lifestyle.
      - April 2018 : One-month holiday trip, including a lot of protected and unprotected sex with stranger girls.
      - May 2018 : Back home. I'm noticing redness on the glans and the foreskin of my penis, a few spots under the corona, and my glans looking wrinkled, very dry, and the foreskin looking like "sticky" when retracting the foreskin. I've been thinking about a fungal balanitis, so I've been applying Econazole, without any amelioration. Decided to get tested for HIV, IST, and HSV 1/2. Everything came negative, except HSV1 IgG Positive (IgM 0.70) - so pretty much an old infection. Showed my glans to Generalist Practician who said it looks normal, advises to avoid any chemical, soap, or whatever. I feel pretty much tired all the time, coffee won't help - but I don't feel pain. Tiredness could be related to pollen allergy - I've been tested with a very high IgE.
      - June 2018 : Things didn't improve. Exactly the same. Very intense redness after sex, that last up to a week. Decided to go to a dermatologist - even if I showed photos where the redness and the spots are really noticeable, she says she doesn't know, but it doesn't look like herpes to her. She told me to do nothing, avoid chemical and treatments, things should come back in order as nothing has been diagnosed by blood test.
      - November 2018 : After another rash/redness episode, went to an urologist. He said my glans and foreskin look normal. The reaction of these 3 doctors to my problem is absolutely incredible. My penis looks completely sick, I told them it has never been like this, and they say it look normal - I don't understand anything. I tried Fusidic Acid cream (antibiotic) without success. Then, I tried antifugal cream again, no result. Foreskin still stick when retracting. I'm beggining thinking about a rare genital HSV1, which outbreaks could be caused by rough sex. Here are some pictures of how my penis was looking at that time.

- December 2018 : Had another blood test. HSV1 still positive, HSV2 still negative, HSV1/2 IgM now in gray zone.
      - January 2019 : Since a few days I have the most impressive outbreak I've never had. My glans and foreskin are now covered with red spots. I still don't feel pain - at most a little itchy - but my eyes are blood shot/pink. I don't really feel tired. Yesterday I ran to the pharmacy to buy Valaciclovir - I'm taking 500mg in the morning, 500mg in the evening.

It's been now 8 months I'm dealing with that, and I still don't know what I'm fighting against. As you can guess, it's very hard for me, psychologically. 
      I'm avoiding having sex and when I do, of course I use protection. Since this last outbreak that really looks terrible, I wouldn't even dare have sex. I'm ashamed, feeling guilty, and it seems like doctors won't help me. 
      My only hope is this forum.
      What is your opinion ? Do you think it looks like an HSV1 outbreak ? If not, what could it be ?
      Thanks in advance.
    • anom1990
      By anom1990
      Hi everyone.
      I’m still trying to process this but I am a gay male in my late 20’s that was recently diagnosed with HSV-2 in October 2018. I haven’t been sexually active since 2015 and have only engaged in sexual activity with four people in my life. I’m feeling a lot of emotions because of this; sad, angry, confused, violated, ect. Thoughts like who would’ve thought someone like little ole me, compared to all of the VERY promiscuous people in the world, would end up with Genital Herpes ESPECIALLY when I’ve been abstinent and just focusing on myself for years. That was a gunshot to my soul. It’s crazy that I’ve ALWAYS done regular STD testing, thinking I was negative for everything only to find out that Herpes was never included in my testing because I never knew you had to literally ask for that until this year. The CDC and medical industry is so fucked up and wrong for that. I’ve always used protection, except with my first boyfriend but that was back in 2009-2010 and a condom broke with a sexual encounter I had back in 2011 and I remember immediately putting a new one on him. Unfortunately, all of the men I’ve dealt with sexually are questionable. Half of me wants to know who gave this to me but the other half is like what’s the point. I only have access to contact three of them (I don’t know where the other guy is) but I haven’t spoken to two of them in years, one of them in a whole decade and it would be pretty awkward for me years later to write them a message about herpes. My first boyfriend and I are cordial but he’s still immature so it would be very awkward with him. Anyways, as I’ve been thinking and backtracking my life, I would think I caught this back in 2011 because I remember my anus itching so badly but I thought it was just my hair growing back because I do recall shaving before having sex so I guess that was my first outbreak. Other times I would just get a minor itch in and on my buttocks but I never would’ve thought herpes. I’ve never got outbreaks on my penile area. This is all still confusing and baffling to me. I’m still sad and feeling like my future love life was taken from me. I feel like part of my confidence was taken from me. I don’t even feel comfortable flirting and finding people attractive right now. I’m just releasing my thoughts about my situation but I do have questions. My results also came back saying I had extremely low Vitamin D deficiency; does HSV-2 have something to do with that? Is there a test I could take to tell me exactly when I contracted this virus? This question may be TMI but I masturbate and I notice that a lot of sperm doesn’t cum out sometimes, does HSV-2 have something to do with that?
  • Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • TerribleAtUserNames
      Oh, sorry, I think the catchy title I used was very misleading. And I didn't intend that. I put 'miracle cure' as air quotes because I don't actually think I've discovered a true cure. I mean, I still can get outbreaks, the virus is obviously still there. I like to at least think I'm not that arrogant or naive. 🙄 I had not definitively said anything for a couple reasons, including that I don't prefer making overly definitive statements to things I don't know.  And I was more talking with regard to what you were saying in your second paragraph in your most recent reply, whether tissue absorption had any additional effect to simple topical application. So, hopefully that's cleared up. But it is effectively a functional cure for me. In so far as I've gone from permanent outbreaks to one maybe every... 8ish months? I barely remember I have it.  And the point is that the virus has really impacted some people's lives. To the point where they take crazy--high risk--'treatments' or think about self harm. And if some other people can get the relief I've gotten from something so stupidly simple, I want them to be able to have that too. Especially given that the risk-reward ratio is--in my opinion at least--very favourable. I mean, its like literally 20-30 seconds of isopropyl alcohol a day. If it doesn't do jack for you in two weeks, move on--y'know? But I assume if it acts a particular way for me, it will likely act that way for at least someone else. And that could really change someone's life... Like it did mine.  Cheers, 
    • Cas9
      @TerribleAtUserNames OK, you need to understand the science. Alcohol does not seep into a nerve cell and kill the latent virus; That's a scientific fact. So you don't need to worry about checking. All the alcohol does is kill the virus on the skin surface. Whether it gets a little deeper in the skin layers and kills virus better than soap and water, I can't say for sure. Obviously, popping a blister and using alcohol will have a more drying effect than soap and water. The bottom line is that killing a herpes virus is easy when it's outside the nerve cell. Killing it in a nerve cell is difficult because anything that gets into the cell and kills the virus (breaking up it's dna), must not also damage the cell's dna. You need a smart bomb to do that. That's what gene editing is. It is programmed to have the ability to cut out dna segments specific to the virus without touching the cells dna. You have this image of the cell as a container and the alcohol just pours into it and kills the virus. If that was the case, it would destroy the cell's dna also. Cells are living things that have receptors on their cellular surface. Anything that gets into that cell, must have the protein that matches with one of the cell's receptors (like a key to a lock), which in turn causes the cell to let the substance enter. That's one method of how something gets in a cell. Do you honestly think that in all the decades that great scientific minds have tried to tackle this problem, that they simply missed your alcohol cure? C'mon man!!!      
    • dont quit!17
      That would be nice to have as an option. 
    • dont quit!17
      The momentum slowed down, when that forum member asked for a timeline. That is the last thing we should be asking. That's pretty frustrating. 
    • TerribleAtUserNames
      Hey everyone, thanks for responding! So you know, I updated the original post with negative effects I've experienced with alcohol as treatment, so feel free to check that out if you're curious.  Now, to what you guys were saying...    MaxTX: I actually use alcohol as my disinfectant of choice for most wounds. And sutiability seems to vary based on the type of alcohol used (says the internet). That being said, you are right apparently--but this isn't about the best wound treatment method. Its about stopping outbreaks. Regardless, I suspect the deleterious effects are fairly minor if you're trying to disinfect most wounds, but that's totally my personal opinion.  None the less, I'd suggest giving it a shot for outbreak prevention. It certainly works for me, hopefully it will for you too. And compared to taking an experimental vaccine or something like that, wouldn't this be easy and super low risk to try? Also if you google 'herpes' and 'alcohol' you can find a number of hits suggesting its use as a disinfectant for the sores.   Tired of Waiting: I'm sorry, it was a long time ago that I read her talking about it. But from what I remember, she was talking about wiping down there with alcohol, and how it helped with her outbreaks. I remember her also saying it burned like a mofo at first, but eventually became kinda second nature. I don't know what type of alcohol she used, sorry. Again, if you're concerned, maybe ask your doctor about safety? Like I said, isopropyl has worked well for me. I actually do use it before sex for that reason, back when I was having sex that is. Across 3 partners used with, no known infections--but given that I have hsv 1, and like 50-60% of the population is infected already, but only 10% present with symptoms, that could mean nothing. Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor, and certainly not one that has researched this scientifically, so I can't give you a firm answer for transmission prevention during sex. Personally, I'm confident in at least isopropyl alcohol's herpes killing abilities, even if just topically. For better or worse, real or imagined (but I suspect real), I let myself relax a lot more when using it before sex.  And then again after sex, for my own sake, hahaha, as I'm not overly keen on risking anything else. However, even this is something to consult a doctor about--I feel like there is conflicting information on whether it can be helpful post coitus, or whether it can actually increase the risk of getting an sti vs. simply washing. Imo, do some research and ask a physician to confirm or deny what you've learned.   Cas9: Soap and water never worked anywhere close to as well for me. Soap and water still meant permanent outbreak. So I suspect the alcohol is doing much more. I should clarify though, that I do actually dilligently use soap and water as well--the whole regular bathing thing 😁 I know you suggested to Tired of Waiting that it wouldn't affect outbreak frequency or the latent virus. I can't obviously check my own latent virus levels, but yes I can still get outbreaks if I stop using the alcohol. However I can, indeed, use it as a prophylactic for outbreaks, and it does prevent me from getting them the vast majority of the time. Perhaps because that kind of tissue is more absorbent or something? Or perhaps when topically applied the alcohol is significantly more potent and herpes unfriendly--which I believe really is also the case from what I've read. I know though that I can't discontinue alcohol treatment for more than 6ish days (my limit so far) without flaring up again. And with twice daily showers, that would strongly imply that soap and water is really not helping the same way.  Cheers, guys! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.